Seems about right

>tfw you won't ever be strong enough to throw your wife into the clouds

>on accident

rich and sara

Donald and Melania

wheres my too hot for me alpha bitch

We have been over this, it's Bulma and Vegeta

me & u

Yamcha is the real cuck. Yamcha failing to train in the gravity chamber so he can impress that whore Bulma and then going home to his cat is accurate Veeky Forums.

I would literally be ok with either as android 18 is shown to be very faithful.

>will be divorced within 5 years of the end of trumps reign
>better than Goku and ChiChi who had been planning on getting married since they were 14 or some shit and never divorced.

But why do you think this.

>letting go of fame and secret service to go back into obscurity as some used up slut model
At this point, he's out of her league.

>largely absent as father, dies and doesn't come back immediately. Leaves planet without even telling her.
I mean Goku was dope but not father of the year.

Vegeta was literally always around and trunks and bulla turned out pretty ok.

Guts and casca desu

Veeky Forums and /g/ confirmed for next year's winter ball

Goku and Vegeta

10/10 best guys

Is that an orc

which one?

I think the bottom one is a machop that did steroids and the other was supposed to be an orc but got stopped halfway through the transition.

Rich is a verified cuck

Clare and Rocky
He may suck like shit when he's a kid but he becomes a chad
Also sad literally nobody knows about claymore, it's so awesome

Post this shit in /co/

but /co/ isn't Veeky Forums

Bulma best girl

does the "girl" have a penis?

why didnt anyone mention this?

new chapter i think

no but she does get raped into retardation

>Also sad literally nobody knows about claymore, it's so awesome
been a while but didn't it end on a cliffhanger as it was starting up a new arc?

Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope

Sure did, unfortunately it never gained enough popularity to continue the anime, the manga goes for a while after though and just gets better and better

Me and

Vegeta and Bulma. It's not even a competition here. Goku might have been marginally stronger at a few points in the series (significantly during the Buu Saga), but Vegeta hands down won the waifubowl. Bulma is everything great that Chichi wishes she was but isn't.

>Chichi asked him to make her a bride when they grew up
>He said yes because he thought it was a sandwich
>She shows up 10 years later after never having seen his face, written to him, or communicated in any way
>Gets mad that he doesn't remember some kid from 10 years ago that he said he'd make a sandwich for
>She spends the rest of the marriage screaming at him for everything and trying to ruin their son
>The only thing anyone can salvage out of this wreck of a marriage is that she makes him lots of food

Krillin won that game

>alpha-bitch
you havent been watching super have you? krillin has been bossing 18 around like a bitch

But bulma was used goods at that point. Chichi was a pure virgin.
Also Chichi was one of the strongest women on earth, bulma's just smarter than most people.

She's old and used up now. She doesn't have any other options kek.

Manlets win again

Also Yamchas sloppy seconds. Gross.

Vegeta is hands down the best father in dbz. Also he actually has a stable marriage that he doesn't fuck off from every few years for months to years at a time.

Yes, but Bulma is loyal to Vegeta now. She's a fucking top tier woman and wife.

change that to 18 pls

You can download it yourself and chance the name you know

18 > short hair videl > bulma > chi chi

/a/ here, you have Excellent taste

spider is objetively the best girl

>Takes his son beating beaten to an inch of his life to realize he's been trying to save and help him. His Sayian pride makes him act like a total cunt instead.

Good father huh?

That's future trunks. Real trunks was only a baby. After that incident he was a great father there after.

Kamina and Yoko

Banana girl and her faggotty cuck bf

Robbie rotten and Sportacus

Launch is the most loyal girl in the series. Sucks that she basically became a background character.

Toriyama forgot about her also she's just a random alcoholic now.

>Needs his son to come from the future and almost die to realize he should try and be a decent father to the son he has already abandoned in order to get gains like his rival and left to die after getting in (basically) a car crash within a year of being born.

You said Veeky Forums relationship?

>mfw reading manga comments about miyata/ippo

it all makes perfect sense

>Kumi wants his dick
>Itagaki's sister wants him badly
>some random big-tittied journalist is "fascinated by him"
>he is obsessed with Miyata
It has always been obvious - he is a closet homosexual. Considering Miyata has daddy issues and never goes after girls they are perfect for each-other.

you forgot the doctor

Still chamfed his ways unlike some father's in dragonball

Superman and Lois Lane
I don't really know much about their relationship but I know superman can kick manlet nip Goku's high pitched voice having ass so it follows his relationship is better too

Girl berserk is great. I remember having a good time watching it. Might pick up the manga now that I'm not an anime only pleb.

These two have and always will win any and all of these threads

Negro i just got to this part like 10 minutes ago

Superman isnt natty though. If he doesn't mainline viteman d on a regular bases he turns into a twig and duck.

Pleb

Goku has canonically never kissed chichi. It is as retarded as it sounds and you don't want a relationship like this. Plus, Piccolo has literally spent more time in years with Gohan than Goku has.

so you are a girl TOP KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0HKCxfwkmM

lois lane isnt fit

Just because he's the best father in the show doesn't mean he's a good father. He's a terrible father.

In fact, the only reason why he may appear as a "good" father is because of Goku, who is probably the worst father in the history of fiction.

It's gotta be this.

Ranko and me

>Hfw i fuck the brains out of xer