Go on Veeky Forums and browse an inspo thread

>go on Veeky Forums and browse an inspo thread
>see nothing but retarded looking people and people who talk about starving themselves

Can someone explain to me why Veeky Forums is always seen as Veeky Forums's bitch? These twinks seem like school shooters in the making with the way they are dressed.

Don't get me wrong, the advice they give for basic fashion advice is great but going further down the rabbit hole...Jesus christ.

They are school shooters in the making and most of them are severely disturbed.

Nobody outside of Veeky Forums thinks Veeky Forumss their bitch. They hate Veeky Forums because we are the most normie board around and actually get laid. Our muscles actually do the trick while their call for attention - """fashion""" - is absolutely futile. Must be frustrating.

They are the laughing stock of Veeky Forums and note we have a board dedicated to drawn pink ponies

they're """""""""""men""""""""""" that are in to fashion, you don't have to think about it too hard.

fa is a joke

i find it funny that the culmination of every single board on Veeky Forums makes one normal human being. it's like we're all scattered and the person who masters all can attain becoming a normie.

>hentai
>my little pony

At LEAST 2 examples of non-normal interests

>Veeky Forums

>that fatass next to the girraffe

Why does shooped Dylan Roof still look like the most normal person in this pic?

Can't tell if thats a girl or feminine boy in the center

They symbolize the dark past everyone here has.

Well first off, you need to realize that most of the Veeky Forums regulars are retarded fine arts majors. Most of Veeky Forums is, strangely enough, engineers with some other STEM fags thrown in. Hence Veeky Forums has better drawfags than us.

So essentially they have more retarded images of a personified Veeky Forums fucking a personified Veeky Forums in the ass, which honestly just makes it slightly more depressing that they have time for this shit.

Still makes me rage every damn time though.

The weirdest part is that even the only two who could be described as well dressed, the two on the far right, would still only look good in a hipster city like mine. THey violate so many of their sacred board laws in this picture it's hilarious.

when your clothes stand up more than you, you have a problem

>that fucking kid on the far right
>trying to hide the mossy oak

>the most normie board around and actually get laid

Is this your first day on Veeky Forums?

>Can someone explain to me why Veeky Forums is always seen as Veeky Forums's bitch?
It's not.

>this is who you're worried about

holy fucking kek to that pic

This.
Those fuckers all look like school shooters.