How on earth do I reach 3000 calories a day?

How on earth do I reach 3000 calories a day?

I started tracking my calories and I am just getting 2200-2400 a day even when eating a lot for personal standards.

Today my breakfast was:

4 slices of bread
2 eggs
a banana
1.5 glasses of water

Only 700 calories right there.
How do I get easy calories without messing up my health? Is gomad the only option?

I read the sticky but I am just interested in your guys meal plans.

oats for breakfast and a large portion of rice for lunch and you'll get to 3k easily. nuts are also easy way to get big calories fast. if you're lazy just buy pb

>be American
>can not into bulking

pick one

overeating is literally a natural thing for humans
just fucking try and you'll get used to it, that's all there is to it, it's that easy

>I ate a tiny breakfast and it wasnt a ton of calories!
No shit retard

Next time butter the bread or make peanut butter toast. Use a little butter when you fry the eggs. Drink milk instead of water.

It's not fucking hard bucko. Even the meal you described will get you to 3000 if you eat the same thing 3 times, split another serving up into snacks, and add a chicken breast for the dinner serving.

Just eat more lol
Eat 5 eggs for breakfast

>overeating is literally a natural thing for humans

You're literally retarded if that's what you believe. We have thousands of genes protecting us from undereating because we spent most of our evolution time undereating. Our bodies are prepared only for an occasional caloric surplus. Constant caloric surplus is a surefire way to eventually get diseases and die.

Peanut butter
rice or pasta
meat!
400g of oats.

>4 slices of bread

How much peanut butter should I eat a day? Like half a jar?

Serious question, is this too little or what?

Thanks for the quick responses guys

Paenit buttah, thick protein shakes.

MOAR EGGS

He means the instinct to overeat is a natural thing retard.

I do:
1 cup yogurt w honey, flaxseeds and 1 cup oatz
one PBj sandwich on wheat
Muscle Milk mixed with Carnation Instant Breakfast and lecithin granules
whole milk latee.
Which iiirc comes out to over 1400.

Too much bread. Bread is garbage food. Eggs and oats, boyo.

as much as you need to hit your caloric goals. just buy a natural one and not something that has added sugar or any other shit

oats and then just smash butter, banana, yogurt and berries in to it, easy 800-1000 kcal. Also drink more milk.

Also whole milk and some 100% juice for those sweet sweet vitamin gains.

Get a blender and make your own gainer shakes, that's what I do. My goal is about 3600 calories a day.

I just use peanut butter to hit my goal with at the end of the night sometimes. So everything from 40 to 80g. Takes like 1min to eat.

SQUATS. AND. OATS.

2 jars of nutella and you're already over 4000
Or
2 and half bottles of pepsi and you're already over 3000
Or
3 spoons of olive oil and you're already over 2500

>Bread is garbage food.
Mom science.

Mix 150g of peanut butter with about 150ml of milk with a tablespoon of honey. Has about 1k calories and the consistency of soup. Tastes is also pretty good.

>How on earth do I reach 3000 calories a day?
well you can't
that's why you have to Leave Humanity Behind
in space, Eating Big is easy
C'MON

Skelly here, I don't lift much, prefer training for marathons. Here's what I eat on long run days (15-20 miles).

Pre-run: two slices of peanut butter toast and a banana with black coffee (500 calories)

During run: energy gel (100 calories)

Post run: Endurox energy drink, 3 scoops (400 calories)

Lunch: half cup each of lentils and rice, fried up in yesterday's bacon grease (measurements are dry, not sure how much that is cooked, 1000 calories total)

Dinner: 8oz ground beef mixed with 2 cups of pasta, covered in blue cheese dressing, hot sauce, tomato sauce, and cheese (I estimate around 1200 calories for this meal)

Before bed: protein shake with two scoops whey, two tablespoons of peanut butter, a cup and a half of milk, and a banana (600 calories)

That's 3800 calories for the day, conservatively. Now granted I burn 1500-2000 calories running on a day like that, but you get the point.

Get out of here with your lies

This is going to sound too simple to be true, but you literally just need to eat more.

I used to be a 6'0" 120lb skellington, could barely eat 2,000 calories a day (or so i thought). Then i realized that even when you are uncomfortably "full," you can still mechanically put food into your mouth, move your teeth up and down on it, and swallow it. I would eat until i felt like i would burst, and then i would continue eating. I would make a massive dinner of 1500+ calories that would take me nearly 2 hours to eat.

And you know what? Not long after i started doing that, my stomach expanded and now i crave that amount of food. I'm not "full" until i have eaten a shitload of food. I can guarantee you aren't doing this, that you've never eaten a two hour dinner. So stop whining and go eat, you little faggot.

>2 eggs
LMAO

start slow, your body will adapt. dont try eating 3500 from one day to the other if your intake was around 2000 so far. force yourself if you have to and work yourself up to 3000 a day. if you can keep that intake for a certain while your stomach will get used to it and at some point it will feel normal to eat that much (you will be actually hungry if dont get your 3000 in a day).

eating dirty helps a lot of course. with dirty i mean burger, pizza etc. and not candies, sodas or pringles. i'm 6'5 and used to be underweight and very lean so i can eat a lot of dirty stuff without putting too much fat on. doesnt work for everyone though (in case you want a clean bulk)

milk also helps a lot, but as an addition to your daily real food intake so dont go gomad with it. i drink between 0,5 - 1L a day.

small snacks in between meals, nuts, fruits etc.

Milk milk milk

I eat 'normally' but with large portions, then drink between 1.5l - 2l milk with banana flavoured nesquick mmmmm

I never understood this. I can easily eat 4k+ on any given day.

How about instead
>3 eggs with ham or another meat
>banana
>peanut butter bagel

only very slightly related but here I go:
does cutting get easier as you pack on more muscle mass? in other words, does your appetite increase with your BMR?

This is fucking grossest thing I've ever read on any board on Veeky Forums. I hope this shit was a joke user

of course. muscles require calories just as fat does. that's why larger people have higher TDEE.

muscle requires more calories per lbs than fat though

Look, everyone's body reacts in different amounts to "unhealthy" food. Some people are genetically prone to high cholesterol, some people are genetically not prone to it at all. Of course just because you are genetically prone to certain conditions doesn't mean that you can't avoid them by living healthy, or just because you are less prone to certain conditions doesn't mean that you can't get them by eating like a retard. So, while you definitely increase your chances of developing health problems by doing something like GOMAD, there is also the chance that you can get away with it. I can tell you to cook everything with butter, eat 4 eggs a day, drink whole milk with every meal and so on; but know that eating like this has its health risks. Don't listen to the "hurr durr body composition=everything" memers. If you think that eating like this can be bad for your health, then don't do it. I am giving you a warning here, there is enough research to show that eating like this can fuck you up. Most importantly, make sure to eat good stuff along with the crap. Fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains, nuts; all are proven to reduce the effects of diets high in saturated fat and cholesterol.

I prefer to eat clean, because I legit feel like crap when I don't. Really, eat your fucking vegetables. Multivitamins don't work as well as them.

This is what I ate a few days ago. I don't think anything in the list is particularly expensive; though I think Burgeristanis can have trouble finding some of the stuff. You don't need to eat exactly like this of course, that's just how I eat most of the time. Also hits all of my micro goals.

1) Don't eat your oatmeal without milk. I just put the milk and let it sit for like 5 minutes or so; the oats soak up the milk nicely and this makes it easy for me to eat a lot of the stuff. I sometimes add cinnamon too.
2) The reason why I used low-fat milk here is because I am lactose intolerant and can't find any lactose-free whole milk.
3) If you drink whey, drink it with milk. Extra calories, calcium, vitamin D; and tastes better.
4) I am not a fan of snacking. Snacks kill my appetite. I would rather eat three big meals and drink a single shake instead of eating little amounts all day.
5) All of my meals consist of a carb(rice, pasta, oats, legumes), a protein source(chicken, fish, dairy, meat, legumes), a vegetable, and a serving of fruit. Also two servings of nuts a day; don't try to eat like 100 grams of the stuff in a single sitting because it will make you feel awful, nuts have a lot of calories and two handfuls a day should cut it.
6) I do not eat potatoes. They are extremely filling.
7) Olive oil should be a staple of your diet. Add a fuckton of the stuff to any vegetable, add salt and lemon juice. Drink the oil-juice afterwards. A -100 calorie serving of broccoli can be worth over 200 calories if you add olive oil.
8) On rest days, you don't need to eat as much as you do on training days.

So, 4 slices of bread? Replace it with 100 grams of oatmeal with 200 grams of milk. 4 eggs. 2 bananas. Really hate oats? Eat your bread with peanut butter then. There really is not much I can tell you other than adding olive oil to everything, and drinking milk if your excuse is "but I just can't eat that much". I used to be a skeletor too, I understand how you feel. You adapt after a while. Especially after the lifting becomes really sterneous, your appetite goes up.

>that feel when have no money to clean bulk
Milk and peanut butter are expensive in my country.

Breakfast
Oats with quark and chocolate/coca
700-800 kcal

Meal One
100g chicken, buckwheat, glass of milk
600-700 kcal

Meal two
150g ground beef/pork, rice, glass of milk, peas
700-800 kcal

Dinner
4 eggs, bacon, 3 slices of non shitty bread with peanut butter
700-800 kcal

+misc fruit, canned tuna and nuts during the day, easy 3,4k kcal

This is what I eat right now. Not optimal desu, some carbs and protein could be replaced with fats, but good fats are expensive.

You're retarded. Pic related is the nutritional info on my bread. Stop eating shit bread your mom buys you.

And here are the ingredients. If you don't think this is good for you, you're just an idiot.

Just eat a pizza or chocolate, unless you have shit tier genetics, in which case, just don't bother trying.

Drink 0.5l whole milk with 30g whey powder, 350 easy calories with a fuckload of protons

So who is this semen demon op?

Op here, thanks for the info guys, will try to eat more oats and pb. Thanks a lot I mean it

Lee chae eun, she korean. Lenses are fake but even without them she is god tier

Fucking oily seeds and nuts. 100g of them is usually around 650 kcal but be careful, they will give you explosive assblasts if you're not used to them. Also peanut butter

>on rest days, you don't need to eat as much as you do on training days
LIES
Eat at least as much as you do on training days. Your body is growing on rest days. You are so stupid.

>>rice for calories

Only 200 calories in a cup (150g) of rice. You'd have to eat 700g box just to get 900 calories. A cup is hard enough to eat.

Easy - raise your activity levels. The more you work, the easier overeating becomes.

This.

If you can get your hands on some protein milk that's near 1k cals and 100g protein already.

nice tabs

super easy if you're aiming for 1g+ of protien/lb bodyweight

breakfast ~ 1000kcal
2 slices of bread w/ sausage slices + cheese
8 oz milk with 2 spoonfuls of PB (oil drained off) + pinch of dark cocoa & agave

lunch ~ 1500kcal
whole sub (lots of veggies)
half a bag of multigrain chips (not the snack size bag)
black coffee

dinner ~ 1500kcal
3 wraps of pre-prepped chick, veggies, rice & cheese

snacks
varied nuts at work ~ 600kcal
whatever's in my PWO ~ 150kcal
maybe a soda with dinner ~ 250kcal

peanuts man,peanuts

underrated

>5 eggs
>not 6 so you have 2 servings per carton

why would you do this?

>flesh colored ass panel

If you are going to wear something like this, why not commit?

Organic evaporated cane juice. Sugar. Numb nuts. Have I missed the joke or are you saying bread with sugar in is the healthy option?

There are over 600 calories in a cup of rice, you mong.

Nuts, son. 100g of hazelnuts, for instance, has 650 calories and 15g protein. It's god-tier bulking food

LOL I ate a 1600 calorie meal and a large Diet Coke in 20 minutes yesterday. I can't believe how much skeletons complain about something enjoyable like eating. You literally get to eat as much tasty food as you want and you complain about it

You are either fat or on roids

I like her looks a lot though

idk I just wish I could get under 4500

Im a fatty on a permacut. I fasted all day yesterday then went mcdonalds and at a quarter pounder with cheese, 10 McNuggets, and a large fry with a Diet Coke.

Did cardio too so I was still like 1200 cals under my tdee lol

He's right, though - eating releases hormones that give you a feel of satisfaction, but releases hormones that tell your brain to stop eating. The more you eat, the weaker the signal of the "stop" hormones becomes due to your body adapting to the amounts released when eating, and the stronger the effect of the hormones giving you good boy points for stuffing your face.
At least that's what I've been taught here in Yurop.

>fatty
>fasting
>Diet Coke
>McDonald's

Never gonna make it

who diss?

i cringed reading this

I'll just leave this here.

GL on the gains OP user.

Good fucking gawd. I need to lurk Veeky Forums moar. Thanks for this user.

Try four or five eggs and straight up eating spoonfuls of peanut butter you cunt

I got to 3000/day, which was double my hungry skelly mode diet. It was a pain in the fucking ass, but eventually you get used to eating when you're not hungry and it just becomes a new habit.

Look up some bulkan guides and find extra meals to add.

enjoy getting phat bro.

I'll add one more. This is a rough idea, but done in 12-20oz batches it can be downed on your way to work in the morning, and you'll be ready for more food about 1100-1130 if you split your lunch in two.

blend
milk (whole, or you die)
a few spoonfuls cottage cheese or greek yogurt
a few spoonfuls peanut butter or equivalent in peanut flour
a banana (or some other easily blendable fruit that fits the end flavor)
a few oz of oats
a small amount of cocoa powder (or whatever you want the end flavor to be)
unflavored protein powder (this is important for a reason)
a small amount of honey or agave syrup

vary the milk amount to control the thickness, but my rough guide is about half the volume should be milk

as to why unflavored protein powder, a lot of cheap powders have a heap of added sugars in them. There's a nice mix of carbs/fats/protein in here; if you want a sweet drink go to Starbucks.

I'm too lazy to look up my exact notes, but ~ 16-24oz of this should be in the 750-1000kcal range. It's a decent base to play with, you can add creatine, and can be made in as little as 5 minutes before you run out the door. I've lived off of shit like this when I was working a 14-16hr day , 7 days/week, and still doing a 4x/week workout

Drink WHOLE MILK and a lot of it.

Not him but you're a fucking moron

>1g sugar
Literally fucking nothing

This

>5 eggs
>not using the leftover eggs to throw at people you don't like
why wouldn't you do this?

nigga what

no one can hear u eat big in space

she looks white in these photos but super asian in every other picture. wtf

Not him but no there isnt, there is 216 calories

Fuck off mate. Regardless of what the scales say you're still an obese retard on the inside.

>4 slices of bread
>2 eggs
YOU STUPID NIGGER HOW CAN YOU EAT 4 SLICES OF BREAD WITH ONLY 2 EGGS? MAKE THAT 4 EGGS AND PUT EM ON THOSE DOUGHY BASTARDS BETTER PUT SOME BACON ON IT ASWELL AND BITE IT LIKE YOUR BOYFRIENDS ASSHOLE

depends on rice. rice i buy has 350 calories per 100g

4 SLICES BREA...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Why is it always the anime posters or the asian model posters who are absolutely fucking pathetic?

jesus christ

>hurr durr i dont know how to consume calories hurr durr

this faggot has never heard of chocolate whole milk

This. I hate fucking retards like OP. He deserves to be punched in the throat.

>1) Don't eat your oatmeal without milk. I just put the milk and let it sit for like 5 minutes or so; the oats soak up the milk nicely and this makes it easy for me to eat a lot of the stuff.

You do realise you can cook them?

>soda
disgusting. whether or not you're fat, that shit is pleb tier.

Blue eye lenses is why but still cute

What is wrong with bread?