Mfw no gf

>mfw no gf

I finally got one lads
We'd been friends for nearly three years since high school, we started hanging out casually a few months ago.
The other day she asked why we weren't dating. Long story short I said I didn't know. In hindsight we've been flirting so hard for so long but I didn't realise we had relationship potential. Also my cardio is getting better and bodyweight exercises are paying off for toning. So stoked

>We'd been friends for nearly three years
I hope you at least fucked her before becoming friends

>body weight exercises
>toning

FUck off be my gf or not

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

Nah we were a different sort of friends, can't really explain it.
I'm naturally 8% bf and my goal isn't too get big. Bodyweight stuff is cheap and works for me

>8% bodyfat
>thinks he's going to build any amount of muscle doing bodyweight exercises

Just lift weights instead you gay retard

>im naturally 8% bf

xD

>tfw no freaky gf to give you head in the front seat of the hummer

I didn't exercise for 4 years after I stopped growing and stayed at 132lbs and I'm over 6 foot. Unfit as hell but not an ounce of fat. Got lucky I guess
Don't need to get upset, what I'm doing works for me. Just thought I'd share some good news on an anonymous internet image board but instead received hostility, stay jealous

is this

is this actual advice on my Veeky Forums?

SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS

xD

Saved this whole post. Spot on.

I don't want a gf anymore. The moment I realized al women are whores in some way all the magic of 'love' just became plastic and gross. Every single one of them has a back up dick. I don't care if you're dating for 2 months or married for 10 years, there's always this dude she keeps on the downlow just in case you break up.
Just in the middle class sub urban neighbourhood I grew up in a quarter of the families were broken because of a cheating wife. I can't trust em anymore /fit.

it's more unlikely than u think

A post summing up everything that's wrong with people stuck in a relationship?

>>the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going
This

Best advice you'll ever get on this board or maybe even the internet

someone should send this my girl it would open her eyes...

>I can't trust em anymore /fit.
Welcome to the club mate
They arent evil, its just how dating works these days
Single girls are bombarded with thousands of messages from guys who want to fuck/date and taken girls get similar treatment
This ensures girls are able to move seamlessly from relationship to relationship or with little overlap

There should be a close to 50-50 distribution between men and women but looking at how dating is set up id say its 95% men and 4% "genderfluid" alongside 1% women

I think I'm getting too old for this place when every 30 minutes no gf threads are popping up.

>tfw will be eternally alone because balding at 18

>someone should send this my girl it would open her eyes...
Reading this I think you need this advice too

yes i do in fact everyone should read this

I think most girls know this, if things arent exactly to their specifications they leave and grab the next guy waiting at the door
guys are more likely to fight for a relationship because its hard for em to find a new one, girls...not so much

agreed but i believe not every girl or guy knows this

This is a repost, but still excellent advice more people need to hear.

indeed it should.

I've been doing a lot of thinking about that and I feel that this happens mostly in Western countries. Western society has been turned into a pussy worship culture, girls get told they're princesses from the moment and boys are told to suck it up and provide. Western society has been emasculated up until the point that even showing the slightest glimpse of your literal or figurative chest hair condemns you to be shunned by society. The balance is broken and is now in favor of women.

10/10 post

i knew there'd be good anons on my Veeky Forums

>The balance is broken and is now in favor of women
In other news, water is wet

Shave it off man and keep getting fitter.

>If you're relationship sucks, break up.

Yeah, no shit Sherlock.
Problem is there isn't solid line between good and bad relationship, it's slow and vague transition. Lot's of people get trapped in this "inbetween" having no clue if they're closer to "good" or "bad". They think they are still in "somewhat good and repariable" territior, whyn in reality they're slowly goin into "crashing with no survivors".

and this exact state is why they should know when to leave and not try to resurrect a relationship which is long falling apart

It's hard to to see this things from the inside man. It's similar to fatties deluding themselves with HAES.

I solved this problem simply by getting rid of social media. No Twitter, no Facebook, massively pared down my contacts on Discord, stopped texting any guys I couldn't trust. No more thirsty betas, though I still get hit on at work. Annoying but it comes with the territory. You need to find yourself a no social media gf, but the key is, you won't find her online...

agree but the second you're having doubts about your relationship or you're thinking about leaving there's an actual reason behind that and you should really ask yourself if it's worth pursuing what ever it is

Social media gives girls attention they need more and more in this day and age and that sucks for us guys trying to find a chill girl to be our gf

>tfw gf I love
>tfw at the same time I like being alone
>know that if I broke up with her I'd be sad and bored after a week
>she's 24 and I'm 20 and she wants to seriously consider kids/marriage as soon as I graduate uni
I don't know what I want.

This. If it makes you unhappy and you feel like you've had your fill of sex for a bit break it off.

Getting advice from friends is also a good thing. They might have some good outside perspective on your problems.

true

general gist is

if you're having second thoughts about your relationship ask yourself if it's really worth being in it but feeling miserable while doing so

>You need to find yourself a no social media gf
Well, no
Let me tell you about the last two no social media girls i met
First one in school, met her in a group and found out she became single around the same time as me. Thought about asking her out but before i got around to it another class mate (girl in the same group) and her were talking and aparently in one week she managed to date three diffrent dudes
She didnt even have FB

Next one i met at work, obvious tension because she turned around after walking away from me and was very pushy in convos to get me to ask her out
During a date she just let it slip that she was dating two other guys alongside me and later asked if i was cool with it. i said no and we havent talked since

its not just social media, its everywhere bro.

Not to mention sex is just a passtime and most girls ive met dont give two shits if i cum or not so i seriously wonder what girls really do offer

>mfw online dating as a guy

I feel the same about the no social media gf. Had one of those, extremely nihilistic and very low self esteem with no ambition. Played a fuck ton of world of warcraft. She also wouldn't shut up about her co-workers which bothered the fuck out of me.

Not a guarantee of good gf.

>tfw don't even want a gf for sex anymore, just want to snuggle

I appreciate you my basketball American.

Th-this

>hoping girl i like isn't a hoe
>more and more i talk to her the more i realize shes a huge one

That's why I automatically assume every girl is a whore. Then it's always the worst case scenario until I'm proved wrong, and then it's a pleasant surprise.
Still waiting for the pleasant surprise though.

>meet girl and it seems like we both really like each other
>stay the night at her place 2nd date, things went well
>tells me that next night that's she doing acid
>becomes weird and distant after that, says she's going through some things
>she says she already has plans for new years but I'm "sweet" for asking to hang out with her

almost had a gf, then suddenly things went downhill big time

>you asked her out
>chad brought her acid and fucked her

see the difference?

"Basically, try to go for abundance and date around, have fun. But if you want a legit grill you probably want to start either travelling, go into your field or meet women along your "path" in life. If you find you don't attract legit or interesting women that captivate you then you probably need to work on yourself.

You always attract where you're at in life. Girls who date assholes are themselves also assholes or have poor self esteem. Girls with goals, success and passions are attracted to men with the same."

Best advice I've read on Veeky Forums in 2016, quoted from a "women are shallow" thread

figured she met a chad while tripping
fucking sucks

>she calls you sweet
>chad licks her feet

>tfw don't feel I'm good enough for gf because I'm fat and don't have a car
One day I may

Veeky Forums I need you help. I dont know what the fuck is going on.

Long story short:

>meet cute 7,5/10 girl
>we have fun together, laugh and have a really good day together
>after getting to know each other better, I brought her to her house (she lives 30 minutes away)
>kiss her the first time in the car while saying goodbye
>stop for a second
>she kisses me again
>feel really good about myself and her
>ask her 3 days later if she wants to meet on the weekend
>she told me that she'd rather want to continue our relationship on a friend basis

Is she dating another guy besides me? Is she just not ready for a relationship?
Does that mean I can still fuck her? Should I try it again?

Please bros, I need your advice.

Picture not related.

Theres this cunt that friendzoned me years ago, been lifting ever since. She thinks im somehow still into her now that she broke up with her boyfoy. Ill just play along and string that cunt along like she did to me. Thats when she'll lose her fucking shit and mentally collapse when i dont deliver.

I can get my hands on some drugs and the girl I like has been posting pics of her smoking on snapchat, we hung out and kissed but shes been acting distant, I think she thinks I'm like a nice innocent guy, should I ask her if she wants to hang out and smoke and try to fuck her? Or smoke and just chill and try to see if she gets more interested if I act like a bad boy.

Shameless selfbump.

I actually felt/feel a little bit in love, but since I know her feelings about the situation I kind of hold back my feelings and am on the edge of just ditching her and never contact her again. Kind of to protect myself.

Dont waste your time and drop the cunt. The first thing she'll do is try to turn you into a cuck if you persist pursuing her.

>tfw ex of 4 years left me last october after cheating on me with my best friend because "I wasn't good enough for her"
>stopped going to the gym, started heavy drinking
>January, I try to get back together with her, take her on a nice date, fancy dinner and to the mall shopping
>she tells me at the end of the night "I'll never be good enough for her"
>Another month or so of heavy drinking
>Decide I'm gonna become good enough for her
>Go from borrowing my parents car to go to my minimum wage job and living with my parents
>Now I make 55K a year, live in my own place, drive a brand new car at 20 fucking years old
>spending my 21st in Las Vegas

I still don't feel good enough for her. Between all the time I've spent focusing on my money I stopped going to the gym and gained 40lbs. I still hate myself and drink every weekend. The random hook ups, fucking married women, blowing 500 dollars at strip clubs and yet I still feel empty.

I'm too scared to date again, what if I'm not good enough for the next girl?

>Dont waste your time and drop the cunt.
I am seeing her on new years eve and we are doing coke together.
I will try it again with her, if it doesnt work out I'll be honest to her and just drop her.
I am not the type of guy who is a friend if I want more then friendship.

>The first thing she'll do is try to turn you into a cuck if you persist pursuing her.
Got you.

don't be the backup plan. shes interested in someone else and already told you no.

if she comes back and you let her, you're a cuckold fag

how much is she contributing to the coke you got?

nothing? if you just buy her drugs no wonder she wants to hang out

I mean she planned her NYE with me on drugs...
If I was the backup-plan she wouldnt consider me as the guy she would spend NYE time with, or would she?

She is getting the coke and we are splitting.
She also paid our first restaurant bill. She isnt about the money I am 100% sure, we kind of split it equally.

>MY fw no gf

women emotion
man intention

to get girls, figure out what you want to do and do it. then put yourself around girls and try to fuck them. getting a gf is as simple as losing weight. only problem is people who confused themselves instead of realizing calories in < calories out inevitably lead to weight loss.

>mfw no gf

I saw a QT at the pool today all by herself. 9/10 body, 6.5-7/10 face though. Looked like she made it and was advertising for attention.

I should have approached her, but I didn't know what to say, like nothing relevant to start small talk aside from like her body popped up.

>isn't too get big

You need to go back
Also,

>natty 8%

>mfw never had a gf
>almost 26
>only had sex with hookers

what am I missing bros?

FUCK FUCK FUCK

this is what i went through with my last gf

self esteem

>Had gf
>gf family didn't wanted that she have a relationship (overprotectives and shit)
>kept in secret
>I live in a town that is 2 hours away from her
>can only see her on weekends
>I didn't think that it was going to work out but it did
>sadly gf family finds out about us
>they proceed to ground her
>she can't go out even with her friends
>can only text on facebook for few hours
>she told me that father was threating her with the idea of moving out to another place
>I decide to give the idea of us breaking up
>she didn't wanted to at the beginning, but I practically convinced her
>I told her that I was still going to be her friend and she was not going to lose me
Did I do the right thing?
>inb4 underage

Just like This applies before or even in a relationship; break it off:

If you have to do all the work to maintain the relationship

If she makes you feel like you're any less of a man than you should be

If she makes you go out of your way to do things for her without consideration of your own needs

If she underhandedly manipulates you emotionally

If your friends or family tell you that she isn't right for you or don't like her

If you constantly fight with her just to have some footing in your relationship or to meet your own needs

If you don't enjoy anything that you two do, or can't find anything that you enjoy with each other (i.e. nothing in common other than sexual attraction)

If she dislikes your best friends or family for stupid reasons

If she makes you change who you are in any aspect to suit herself

If she shows no interest to get you to crawl to her or is insistently the type that "Doesn't pursue guys".

Bros, I have had this happen to me many of times in relationships and casually dating. I'm glad I have learned from my mistakes. There is no need to have any toxic women in your life in order just to say
>tfw gf :)
Everyone deserves to be happy even outside of the gym.

Also, if you get the chance please read No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dr. Glover. Great read.

>toning

how can I meet girls at church? I go with my mom sometimes and I usually see some qt's but how do I approach them?

>have nice, interesting, intelligent, and moderately attractive gf
>she's sweet to me and loves me, isn't a whore (only ever been with one other dude and she's 27)
>friends and family all like her, mom tells me she can see me marrying her
>I'm 29
>I love her and am happy with her but I can't help but wonder about my options, kind of want an open relationship but that would destroy my gf

am I ruining a good thing? Would it be impossible to find another girl like this if I fuck it up? She's literally the best girl I've met, but I can't help but wonder if I'm squandering my youth

>tfw gf
>tfw we keep arguing about religion
getting kinda tiring desu

Mods, if you're reading this, please kill these threads. They are pitiful and stupid.

you're already old dude, just hunker down

fuck off newfag

You are not "squandering your youth." The drunken hook-ups that seem alluring now aren't all that satisfying in the long run. If you abandon your relationship, which sounds pretty healthy and positive, you will regret it before long. Stick with your gf bro.

why couldn't she move in with you?

>She's literally the best girl I've met

doesn't sound like you should pass this up man. tick tock.

It's not an option

I feel like I met her too soon, I guess. I just read all the time about how dudes in their 30s can get laid a shit-ton by these hot 20 year olds. I've hooked up with plenty of other girls, and it's not like my gf is unattractive or overweight or anything, she's fairly hot herself and eager to please, always initiating. But I keep wondering "what if?". I wonder if monogamy is for me.I guess I don't really know what I want, but I also feel like if I screw this up that I'll regret it for the rest of my life, and she's the kind of girl that makes friends quickly so I have no doubt someone else would snatch her up soon after.

Feels confusing bros.

>mfw no gf as of last night

I havent been here for two years, i'm the one who broke it up but i still don't feel good about it. one of those things that had to be done

>mfw no gf

Same situation bro. Turning 29 in a month.

We've had a great relationship for 4 years, but things felt stale this past year. I used to see my gf as the perfect woman, but now I'm starting to notice all of her flaws and magnify them.

I've declined a lot of opportunities to cheat on her with younger girls, which doesn't help.

My main issue is that I feel like I'm doing so much to improve myself, getting fit, getting promoted at work, taking care of our home, and yet she's in exactly the same position as when we met. She still looks good, but puts little to no effort into it, isn't career oriented, and doesn't contribute much to the relationship (doesn't help me with bills, cooking, cleaning, etc.).

Sorry for the blogpost, but these threads make me nostalgic for my single life when I could sleep with whoever I wanted.

monogamy isn't for anyone, biologically, it's more of a moral or ethical decision

Also, she absolutely does not want kids, but she would still like to be married.

People ask me why we aren't married yet, and I tell them that, as I see it, there's just no reason to because it wouldn't change anything about our relationship.

If we're not going to start a family, the only benefit I can see to getting married is that she would be more secure (financially, legally). But it would only benefit her.

I've been with her for 3 years. I'm pretty okay looking myself, so I get looks and offers, and it kills me to know I could be sleeping with other girls too. My gf is pretty ambitious though and contributes by paying half our rent and cleaning the entire place herself. She never lets me do dishes lol. I cook for us, but she helps with that sometimes too. She never nags me to do anything. Her only flaws that I can see is that she's ever so slightly chubby (she has an average build, not overweight) but she's been working out more and is self-aware about it. Well, that and sometimes she can be depressed, but she's mostly positive.
I understand the nostalgic part. It's probably clouding our judgment because these girls are mostly the best we could ask for, but it's in our nature to be shallow. It would kill me if some other dude got her because I'm being an idiot, but I have a bad fear of missing out.

Have you told her you don't want to get married? Maybe you can have a non-legal wedding. Every girl dreams of her wedding day, and you can give that to her without the paperwork

Be good enough for yourself and stop caring what others think.

Just use tinder bro. Works for me

I would kill to have her just contribute more to the relationship like yours is.

I guess my main complaint isn't really anything to do with sex. It's that I increasingly view her less as a partner, and more as someone who I have a duty to take care of, like a kid.

I've talked to her about it, but its hard for it to not end up with us arguing because I sound judgmental (which I am).

She knows I don't want to get married, and we've both said we're satisfied with how things are right now. For all intents and purposes, we have a common law marriage.

I've told her that I don't want to get married because I don't see any reason to yet. I kind of want something that could force her to improve herself, or the amount that she contributes to the relationship. I don't know if marriage is it, but I just don't want to give her more reason to not put forth any effort.

>no alligator emoji

are you even trying