How can we make her Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=6CztK_MvK3s

Why would people even want to go out to a club?

I'm a manlet, not shredded, average face and I'm not very out-going. People like me do not belong in clubs, and I accept that.

Not to sound like a cuck, but it's just a waste of time. You can't compete with tall, lean and more facially attractive men who have better personalities, literally a waste of time to even try.

So I look at this fat cunt and wonder, why does she even think she deserves to go out to a club? Blows my mind to be honest with you all.

>the insecurity
Wew lad

fuck, i always get a boner from hambeasts like these, though i hate fat people

pls help

Fucking disgusting body but a decent face. I wouldn't be able to make love to someone like that though because that type of body repulses me and should repulse any normal and healthy individual.

The only people who would be desperate to fuck that thing would be niggers and mentally disturbed individuals.

I'm not insecure, I'm just a realist.

I'm not even mad.

We don't. We watch them die and enjoy the misery they've brought upon themselves with their ignorance, lazyness, stupidity and greed.

>I don't deserve to go to the club
>n-no I am n-not insecure

I hate alcohol and loud places. To me clubs are torture

you are a fucking cuck, I am 5'10", not really that shredded my arms are decent looking though, and even I manage to pull a different girl almost every weekend

not that guy, but I think its more being a defeatist rather than being insecure.
Insecure would be making excuses for shortcomings rather than admitting those shortcomings.

I know the word "autist" gets thrown around a lot here, but this is legitimately a sign of actual autism

It has nothing to do with being insecure.

1. I don't even drink alcohol, nor do I smoke or do drugs. (This alone makes it going pointless, since most people who go to clubs, do at least once of the three)

2. I have a shitty personality, not out-going, not very friendly, fuck off face. (this would not go well in a place full of out-going super-normies who just wanna-have-fun)

3. I don't have super model tier looks and height to make up for my lack of personality/charisma.

This is me being 100% honest about me as an individual. It has absolutely 0 to do with insecurity.

I wish more people were honest with themselves, seems like I'm one of the only few honest people in this world who isn't delusional about their situation, I guess that's a plus, huh?

just do us fellow Veeky Forumsizens a favor and give us a heads up before your shooting spree caulfield

>people that don't act like drunk morons are autistic

I'd fuck it

I'm aware, I have much more sensible senses that the average person. Fortunately it doesn't hinder me much more than that, and those senses are often helpful as well for my job. I think mild autism is an advantage honestly

Clubs are literally just get together for the most attractive/successful/out-going people in the local area.

Just imagine being back at high-school, now imagine the top 5 good looking people. You take the top 5 good looking people from the surrounding 50 high-schools. That's what makes up a club of 250 people, while the 100,000s other average/uggos just go to bars or stay at home.

It's defeatist and somewhat honest, but it's also incredibly insecure.

>I'm not a model so I can't go to a place full of intoxicated faggots
Insecurity/10. 99% of people in clubs don't have model looks, yet they are somehow enjoying themselves while user is making excuses on a closet homosexual bodybuilding forum.

literally how fat and ugly are all of you that you can not go out and enjoy yourselves without this mindset?

>1club for 100,000 highschoolers
Lmao no. I live in a town with about 70k people and we have 3 clubs right in town plus dozens of bars. There's hundreds of ugly mofos at these locations every weekend.

Your calculation is stupid and you are stupid.

I just don't feel comfortable going out.

I'm Veeky Forums, not ugly.

I've always been afraid of large crowds and social gatherings/events. I get anxiety and feel like running away, (fight/flight). I'm 100% sure I have some kind of diagnosed mental disorder.

I have jury duty in 4 months time, and I can't get out of it, and even though it's 4 months away, I am suffering anxiety and stress from the thought of having to go and pretend to be all normal and dress up all proper.

Any notice of social event makes me horrified. So yeah, this shit really fucks with my ability to live life.

I am in a constant state of fear at work, and it took me many years to even build the courage to apply for jobs and actually goto an interview. I've slowly started to get a little bit comfortable at my job, but I know for a fact if I ever need to find a new job, the whole process is going to reset and I am going to want to go shut-in mode again.

have you ever considered therapy?

>I just don't feel comfortable going out.
I don't know how old you are, but once I hit my late 20s I was surprised to learn that pretty much all the people I knew and used to go out with confessed that they hated clubs. I have a feeling that the vast majority don't like it at all and just do it to fit in.

You have never been to a club

Fit?
>clearly high test

Same

Yes, but I'm reluctant to start the process. I am 99% sure if I did, I would probably end up on disability pension due to mental retardation.

I'm turning 30 soon, been this way my entire life. I have the exact same avoidance issues that I had very early in childhood, and it progressed through my teens and got worse, and even more worse in adulthood. I expected this shit to die down as I got older, but it's only getting worse.

My parents took me to psychologist but I was terrified I'd be put into a mental ward or put on drugs so anytime I was interviewed by psychologist and psychiatrist I put on a normie act to trick them into thinking nothing was wrong.

My parents kept insisting to me that I take this seriously now because they noticed I was an absolute nervous wreck at Christmas, and that I shouldn't be that way around family, and wonder how I even function day to day. (I wonder as well)

as long as you are able to work disability is a choice, however you could probably help work towards better managing the clear anxiety that you have

These women have a niche market that is absolutely into it.

Believe it

The difference is she can get laid of a drunk chad or any black guy. You can't even pull the hambeasts.

Nights clubs are good if the dj is decent. I can literally get laid on every night out aswell but sleeping with club sluts gets boring after years of doing it. I prefer a challenge now days and pick up the hottest girls from gyms and fitness classes instead now days.

Hold up...

are you saying its harder to get a GF at the gym then it is as a club?

i thought it would be easier...

How do you get that bad?
honestly?

my wakeup call was not fitting in an XXL shirt
she is way beyond that

...cant tell if srs...

>attractive
>successful
>out going

Pick none of the above more like. Nothing but utter low life vermins with faces only a mother can love goes there. Cute girls do pop up every now and then, but they usually go with their own gang of friends and only socialize amongst themselves. You're better off doing beer flights at popular bars if you want to meet new people.

>being so fat you sleep in the kitchen

People go clubs to party, meet people and get laid. It's the complete opposite at gyms. Of course it's harder

I kinda get where you're coming from, but have you tried the routine of hitting on sluts 3x8-10?

I'm ugly and antisocial, not to mention self-centered, but come off as confident. I don't even need alcohol to amplify my shitty personality and dull-ish wit. The biceps also helps.

holy shit im watching the vid and i finder her face attractive but then when she moves away it mind fucks me because her body is repulsive wtf

Why would we? I love jacking it to her videos of her dancing and jiggling around in some revealing outfit.

Damn op trying to do nofap here

How do you work through the disgust? I wanted to fuck a cute-faced fatty (I'm 87 and permabulking, she's 97 at same height), but lost the will to fuck everytime i looked at that horribly disfigured body.

>disgust
I think you're confused. I like fat girls.

What's there to like? Teach me your ways, o great bottom feeder of Veeky Forums. I've fucked a real thicc girl (that booty was unreal, and without a fat stomach), but fat girls are complicated.

Why?

Degeneracy

I honestly couldn't tell. My whole life I've just really liked chubby and fat girls. Ever since I was little. And neither of my parents were heavy so it's not some Freudian thing, I just honestly don't know why it is. Thin or fit girls just don't do it for me, I've tried though.
The closest thing I can think of to describe it is when they're fat, it's like their whole body is an erogenous zone to me, not just the tits/ass.

Interesting, I don't like fat girls but what would really prevent me from ever dating one is the stigma and way some people would look at me if I did date someone who was fat

Shame. She'd be really attractive were she slim.

You fuck 'em. But would you date one?

Fuck'em. That's like being afraid of the stigma of dating 'one of them A-zins'. Live your own life.
Absolutely, and I have been for almost 2 and a half years now.

Well I don't like fat girls to begin with but even if I did I wouldn't do it because of how many people would look down on me

>Well I don't like fat girls to begin with
Well then there's no point to this. If you liked fat girls I'm sure you'd feel differently about that.

Imagine that stretched-out skin should she ever get slim. She's fucked.

My fetish is enormous (5'10 plus and 250lbs plus) pale blonde or redhead girls with cute faces that put away fat mostly on their boobs, butt and gut. With perky personalities.

Yup.
I think it's my hatred that drives ny lust.

that just means you are high test, congrats, yyou either made it or if you are not there you will make it

That's exactly how I felt about it! This is a prime example of a hot girl stuck in a fat body.

I like to masterbate to fat girls, but whenever I have the opportunity to fuck one IRL I choke, I just can't do it for some reason