"Wow user, your arms have gotten much bigger, since the last time you were here...

>"Wow user, your arms have gotten much bigger, since the last time you were here, wow your veins are sticking out a lot too it should be real easy to get this syringe in the vein!! ahhhhhhhh"

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2011/11/15/why-kids-with-high-iq-are-more-likely-to-take-drugs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks. Your skin bleaching is coming along nicely, too.

shoo shoo gains goblin

>Implying id fuck a junkie
>Implying junkies want to share their drugs

Fucking disgusting

That needle goes in my glutes you dumb slut

Why am I too smart to do drugs? WHY???

>not being too smart to not do drugs

I'm a nurse and I notice good veins all the time tbhj

Fuck hey eyes. She's a demon. I've seen Supernatural.

healthland.time.com/2011/11/15/why-kids-with-high-iq-are-more-likely-to-take-drugs/
retard

>tfw no skinny depressed junkie gf

This is what lowlifers actually believe

>Piercings
Biggest fucking red flag there is DESU

heh stay salty kid, ill just enjoy what is scientifically proven to be the greatest pleasure physically possable aka Heroin

At least stop posting race mixes or blacks when you make this shitty thread every damn day

This is as bad as those articles for fat women that say things like, "why men prefer fat women". I've been friends with many druggies. While they are above average mentally (in my experience), they tend to be pseudo-intellectuals that should have been born with a fedora in tow.

Smack sucks. Enjoi ur nausea

Why does that upset you?

They're a little smarter than average but squander it on endless introspection and overanalysis. They can never commit or make a decision. If they could they'd be good people. Experience with my friends anyway

There is a correlation between drug experimentation and intelligence, not drug addiction and intelligence.

A little smarter than average really does not mean anything, the lower half of IQ distribution is actually a very sad place.

Self-hating, depressed girls are ultimate gains goblins.

And life goblins as well.

They're fucked up and drama follows them wherever they go.

Get a girl that's uplifting, fit and religious (even if you're an atheist)

Checking dem bis trips.

>not reading european studies on drugs before deciding the shelve 5 pills and two tabs just before going out

>tfw dated an alcoholic, bulimic, benzo-popping, borderline(actually diagnosed), self hating depressed daddy issue

my gains
my life
gone.

I don't understand, are you high? What studies do you speak of

Would inject both then fuck her high till I go sober or my dick falls off

>not mixing heroin into your steroid shots

It's as if you're not even trying to make it

fuark are you me, broke up 6 months ago and I'm going infinitely better

We're here for you, user.

>this thread
Guys maybe I'm coming to the wrong place but can I get some advice? My brother got mixed up with some bad people, and when his source of income and purpose tanked, his life went to shit. He fell into the hard stuff (heroin, percocet, etc.) He's just a different person now. He used to own his own pizza shop, have a girlfriend, an apartment, a cat. He had things set up. He lost his pizza shop, lost his girlfriend, lost his cat, lost his apartment, and has lost his dignity. He wants to get better, but every day is a struggle. I know people like to say "well tough luck, you got into this mess now you gotta get out." But I've seen first hand it isn't that simple. Fuck this Chsritmas he couldn't even open his presents. I asked him why and he said it's because he hasn't felt genuine sober emotion in years, and if he gets to happy, the cravings for drugs comes back like a nightmare. Opening Christmas presents is a disease for him. Fuck I don't mean to be a downer guys but seriously, take addiction seriously. If you know someone going down that path speak up, do everything you can to stop it. My family life is in shambles. It's not stop fighting and arguing. My mom's recent marriage to my step dad is being strained. Everything is falling apart. Please guys just take this warning. I don't want to come off like an after school special, but this shit is serious. If you know someone falling down that path do whatever you can to help them. So many people end up on drugs because when life gets tough everyone thinks its "not their job" to help them. I just want my brother back, and I wish I had known sooner, god knows no one else in his life tried to help.

Get him a subscription to BLACKED.com

Ignore the other idiot. Sounds rough friendo. I guess at least he understands he's in a hole which is probably a good first step. Don't let him drag you down though. Best of luck dude.

Is that Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons?

Anyone wanna speak up to defend drug dealers and now they aren't worse than murderers when they cause way more damage? Fucking the government for allowing a lot of this shit across the border, fuck the race traitors, fuck the spics, niggers, gooks, white trash, injuns.

feelsbadman :( sorry to hear that. our friend's daughter recently died of a fentanyl overdose and it's really devastating for them. That girl had two young children too.

this isn't the place for this sort thing though. people barely know know anything about fitness and that's all we talk about here. hope the best for your bro

Getting bent over and pounded by a hilariously big black guy and his hilariously big dick. Yup.

I see you know my childhood friend Max. Or "maxxie" now that he's decided he's a tranny after 5 years of heroin abuse.

unnnnhhhhh........BRBRBRBRBRBRBRAAAAAAAPAPPTPPTTTBBHHHTTTTHTHTBTBTTBTBBBTBHTBHBHHHSSSSPLRSPLRPFFFFFTPPPPPFFFFTT......aaaahhhh

oh, user! I didn't realize you were in the room! oh my god i'm so embarassed! i bet you've never seen a girl shit her pants before hehe :).....um... what's that bulge in your pants?

Don't give up on him, man. Not a day goes by where I don't try to think of a way to speak to my childhood friend again and help him. But he won't help himself and thinks I'm "close minded" for not abusing drugs with him.

Weird, I feel like you are my brother. You just wrote out what I imagine my younger brother feels about me. I've been off heroin for a few months. I work in a pizza place, lost my gf and all my pets when she found out about my habit.