Turks are White, stfu wewuzing fag!

>Turks are White, stfu wewuzing fag!
>Turks are subhuman Roaches, stfu Wewuzing Ottoboo!

Well? Which one fuckin is it Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2015/02/18/015396.full.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Subhuman.

Should Turkey be considered part of Europe or are they just Asian steppe peoples who inevidbly survived the mongol invasions and bested their opponents by being the roaches they are.

Turks got recognition in the 19th century and taking part in both world wars as powers and a useful ally to the west during the Cold War which gave them European status. Not to mention they hold/held rightful European soil.

Neither. Why would I want to be wh*Te when I know that I am a true KARA BOGA?

They're BLACK

KARA BOĞA, the BLACK TÜRK

No true Türk woulld claim to be a wh*Te

we're not wh*Te you wh*Te/Amerimutt subhuman.

Obviously their language comes from the steppe. Their culture seems to be more European and Middle East influenced than Turkic. Their DNA is a mix of everything -- not surprising since they are at the crossroads of Europe and Asia.

You should ask this question to the race experts of /pol/.

>Their culture seems to be more European and Middle East influenced than Turkic
t. retarded wh*Te subhuman
there's nothing wh*Te about our culture
>Their DNA is a mix of everything
mostly m. eastern and central asian (Turkmen)

now fuck off wh*Te retard. NEVER insult my country like this again.

>Turks are White
Said no one ever.

>Well? Which one fuckin is it Veeky Forums?
Objectively, in terms of skin tone, the people of Anatolia have about the same coloration as southern Europeans. People have done many studies on this, from just getting samples in the 1940s (see Renato Biassuti, 1951) to mapping UV radiation on the 2000s (see Jablonski and Chaplin, 2000) to overlaying pictures of people in Turkish cities to get an average face and comparing them (see the website of the Face Research Lab at the University of Glasgow). All get the same result of an olive Mediterranean-colored Turk.

In terms of genetics, Turks are most similar to Armenians and other Caucasians. Only about 1/8 of their DNA can be traced back to Central Asia.

>Objectively, in terms of skin tone, the people of Anatolia have about the same coloration as southern Europeans
LOL. So does the Chinese. Who cares retard
>In terms of genetics, Turks are most similar to Armenians and other Caucasians
see >Only about 1/8 of their DNA can be traced back to Central Asia.
that's average mongoloid dna. Not Central Asian. Aussietard. Pic related.

>mediterranean skin color!

Central Asians, Chinks and others. We waz medz! Cuz we got same ski ncolor!

>see
Thank you for showing that Turks are no more "Mongoloid" than Russians and no more "Arab" than southern Italians (and actually "whiter" than Armenians while being closer to Italians than anything in East Asia or the Arabian Peninsula).

>Thank you for showing that Turks are no more "Mongoloid" than Russians
Northern Russians*
Northern Russians=/=Russians.

and Turkish mongoloid dna varies from 1% to 25%. Depends on the person. average is around 10-15% though.

>"Arab" than southern Italians
>I'M BLIND

>actually "whiter" than Armenians

Armenians are arabs mixed with caucasian natives (georgians).

They are anatolians who got cucked by steppe niggers and now they whorship the people who raped them 1000 years ago.

>Sicilians and Japanese people have the same skin color
wot?

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2015/02/18/015396.full.pdf

>The position of the Armenians within the global genetic diversity is unique and appears to mirror the geographical location of Anatolia. Previous genetic studies have generally used Turks as representatives of ancient Anatolians. Our results show that Turks are genetically shifted towards Central Asians, a pattern consistent with a history of mixture with populations from this region

How does it feel to know that you're retarded? we're the steppe people that conquered Anatolians. But mixed with them as can be seen here and here Don't talk about Anatolians if you don't know anythign about them. Understood, Amerimutt?

Japanese people can get pretty dark when they tan.

based Türk

#rekt

The Gokturks had Sarmatian (white) and Yuezhe (asian) ancestry, they rode into Persia with Alp Arslan to found the Seljuk Turks and further racemixed with the sedentary natives.

When the empire collapsed various Turk warlords remained across Anatolia and Mesopotamia in regions suited to pastoralism. There they racemixed with the locals who themselves were a mix of Greek, Armenian, Circassian, Kurd, Arab, Alan and various other ethnicities in this ancient land.

There they had to square off against the Mongols and Timurids and to do this they had to invite religious warriors and mercenaries called Gazis who were recruited from across the Islamic world, adding more races to the mix when they conquered new lands.

Their military prowess allowed them to lay low Mediterranean coastal cities and gain access to that economic super highway and use these resources to push into Greek and Slavic lands, where again they inducted foreigners into their ranks, founding the Janissaries some of whomst would also find fortune in war, enter the elite and spread their seed widely.

The Ottoman Empire would then spread across the Eastern Mediterranean and into Africa where they would take many negro slaves who would travel far and wide, one even becoming a Russian general. The Ottomans would also find many concubines from Europe and Circassia.

The Turk is a veritable racemix of white, asian, Persian, Greek, Armenian, Circassian, Kurd, Arab, Alan, Slav and negro.

kys honkey

Sarmatians were BLACK.

>have on average 10 percent turkic dna
>WE IZ TURKIC N SHIEEET

Stop making me laugh roach

They were nomads all of them their language has more incommon then their race

>have on average 10 percent turkic dna

Mongoloid*

Central Asian dna is not directly related to how much mongoloid dna you have for central asians have a lot of non mongoloid dna

>Stop making me laugh roach

In real life i can easily beat the shit out of you and stick your keyboard up your ass and break your teeth. Shut your whore mouth and read my posts well, you brainlet low IQ wh*Te subhuman. Understood? good.

Turks were originally Asiatic. They come to conquer many new lands, especially Arab, Greek, and Eastern European. Many of those conquered peoples, in time, came to speak Turkish, and identified as Turkish. Additionally, there was some intermarriage between these populations. The people we call Turkish today belong to one those ethnicities or are of mixed ancestry.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven

You showed that wh*te cracker brother
Good work and may allah (pluh) bless you in destroying the wh*te dogs with your BBC

np
irl i'd really beat him up though honkeys trigger me

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U

One BLACK Türk can fight off a thousand wh*tes, I cant wait to kill wh*tes and enslave them

Welcome to muttistan.
Population: Me, you and a couple of beaters.

Bruh ur shitposting on Veeky Forums literally 10 hours a day, pretty sure you wouldnt be able to do shit to me. Also, ur not turkic. Ur simply mutts :^)

Do you have any info on the Chileo-Argentine or South Africa indigenous whites?

No such thing, the map is probably an extrapolation based on UV coverage - What natives evolved there "should look" like, not what they actually looked like.

These were the natives of southern Patagonia - Yamanas and Onas. They were exterminated around 1890 by European settlers in Tierra del Fuego that wanted to develop the land for sheep farming. The last one died of natural causes around 1940. Not a single one remains.

They looked like eskimos. Logical, since the climate and terrain is almost the same - frozen tundra, fjords, glaciers and permafrost.