Anyone else still out there

anyone else still out there

You must be BATshit insane to be holding this coin after the pump.

LMAO EVERYONE LOOK ONE OF THE BAT BAG BOYS CAME OUT OF HIDING

debating buying this shit to see if it huts 26 cents again or something so i can get a 2x but i haven't read anything about it for months.

Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home?

I'M STILL HERE
Down 34% but still holding
I wish I hadn't bought so many BATs. They are suppressing my btc vtc xlm link gains

>They are suppressing my btc vtc xlm link gains
this. i could have used the money i bought into BAT recently elsewhere and actually made money. i've been holding since they appeared on the exchange and tried to buy ICO. i bought about 20k since august thinking a pump was coming and i could sell for a quick turnaround, but the price never hit my sell orders of around 7500 sats.
i have most of my bat in mew for long term gains, but i'd happily dump about 30k if the price ever gets back above 28 cents.

My bags just got too heavy. I'm sorry. Dumped every last BAT. Eating the 300 GBP loss and moving on. Shitcoin.

i've got 45000 of these fuckers. i'm holding to 0

yeah I'm still holding from 5k
didn't consider 20% gains worth selling for

Not a shitcoin, just really bad timing

bought first at 19c then I kept buying every fucking dip and i'm in the fucking red what the fuck is up with this shitcoin

they made a really shitty useless product
BAT is dead

Glad I sold this shitcoin early enough with a moderate loss.

I think I'll buy some at 10c

Yes, holding 100k BAT here from 6200, iron hands

Fucking hell. Well, good for you but damn, this sucks. And I bought in at 5000ish too. This is fucking brutal, and there's no new announcements in sight to pump the price. Selling now would be the most money I've lost since entering crypto. Fuck me...

went in at 4000, sanity decreasing by the minute

It's not much but all I could buy at the time...
And it still hurts to hold.

lost around $3000 on this shitcoin. went in at 6k and 5k

are you fucking serious? 100 BAT? what is that, like 3 cents?

Jeeze man, step it up. Even if BAT moons 30000% you'll have like 9 dollars

Tossed it in for a laugh had no faith in it, the rest of my funds are sitting in kore waiting for the rebranding and new wallet to go live so I can transfer it all off the exchange and start staking properly

This was my first coin i bought. Pretty good team, working product, i use brave as a default browser on my phone, desktop still got some problems though... Now, even though i believe they gonna deliver, i just cant afford to hold this thing when there are other opportunities to make some gains.
The team does not any marketing, they delivered the milestone -2 weeks later as promised, not a biggy in my eyes- and they did 1 single tweet about it.They won some awards lately, not a single announcement about it.

So i sold my bag around 15 cents.