Daily reminder that this will never be you

Daily reminder that this will never be you

I'm gonna live forever???

Yeah I'm fine with that, since you know I'm alive.

oh no i'm not a junkie stripper who will die in his early twenties!

That motherfucker is dead, so yeah. Guys at my school who do nothing but bench get that kind of attention from roasting, too, so I'm not even sure what you're getting at.

THE LIGHT THAT SHINES TWICE AS BRIGHT BURNS HALF AS LONG

Didn't he die at like 23? So he made it about a 1/3 of the average

So you think this is something to aspire to, huh?

Recently, a 22 year old man was found dead in a dirty Bangkok sauna. He died alone, scared and in excruciating agony. He achieved nothing of worth in his life other than some minor notoriety on silly internet boards where he was just another short-lived meme that will soon be forgotten. He paid the ultimate price for his obsessive vanity and illegal substance abuse. Dead at 22. Way to go, man. We mirin'

When I think about Zyzz now, I pity him and the life he had. He may have been "immortalized" online by out of shape, aspiring gym rats but his life and image were built on a weak foundation of pathetic narcissism. People worshipped the guy when all they had to judge him on were contrived photographs, short Youtube clips and sporadic internet postings. You may look at pictures of Zyzz and admire his impressive physique. But just think about what went on behind the scenes.

When I think of Zyzz, I picture him stood in his closet jerking his roid shrivelled cock to a semi-flaccid state just before shoving it into his overpriced, designer briefs to give the illusion of having a large penis. All this before one of his sycophantic "aesthetic" buddies takes a series of silly ass, staged photographs to be posted all over the internet for the millionth time. And yes, I do believe there was more than a hint of homo-erotic frustration going on between him and his "crew"

I picture him parading around some awful, pretentious nightclub with his shirt off, desperate for attention. Desperate. And for every 7/10 generic drunken slut that stopped to get her photo taken with him, there were a million self-conscious, confused and insecure thoughts going on in that roid-addled brain of his. He couldn't just go out and have a good time like the rest of us. For him, it was a performance. But he was no star. Far from it. Just another juiced up poser. A man of no substance. A pouting, preening, empty vessel. A total fake.

I picture him getting his spray tans and waxing his shrunken balls in front of his bathroom mirror. I see him whitening his teeth, straightening his hair, applying guy-liner. I imagine the life consuming daily rituals that he must have gone through just to maintain some stupid image that was only respected on internet forums frequented by out and out losers." Sad, man. Really fucking sad.

And so, as the saying goes, nothing of value was lost. Those who kneel at his altar will say it was fitting that he died young. Forever young like James Dean or some stupid shit like that. The fact is that in his final moments on this Earth, showing off was the last thing on Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian's mind. He was craving attention of a different kind as his roid weakened heart pumped out its last few beats. He cried out for help. But no one came. And so he passed away, in the tranquil, dignified surroundings of a Bangkok brothel. I wonder how much he valued his physique and fake appearance in those final moments. I wonder if he regretted the narcissistic self-parody he had become. Was it all worth it, Zyzz?

I guess we'll never know.

lol u mad

>I guess we'll never know.
I cant relate, he got to fuck bitches and had them wanting to fuck him
In this day and age when there are thousands of guys hitting on every fucking slut at every single club its not easy to achieve this so i think getting tons of pussy is admirable

You think it would have been better if he died 10 years later, still single but looking worse and being natty?

That's some beta jealously. Bet who write this is a low-test fag or a post wall chick.
Better live short like a king than live long a peasant.

I bet you he barely fucked any of these girls.

lol

>tfw 25 and still not dead

I think I already know what it's like pal.

>tfw too intelligent to partake in that sort of debauchery

You don't have to be Zyzz level to hook up with 7/10 drunk girls. Even easier now that EDM festivals are huge and there's thousands of horny sluts on MDMA fucking poaching any guy that has a dyel body or above

>things i wish were true
Im fucking 29 now and getting girls has never been harder, finding one is rare as all hell

I'm 35 and you just aren't trying.

You've never been around women on mdma, have you?

Not anymore no, its been two solid years of trying to find a girl i can date and ive met not a single fucking one
Not that ive been rejected tons of times, mind you but there just havent been any girls

No, not extensivly but point being there are a shitton more guys than girls in most places ive been to
If one finds a place with even a 1-1 ratio between guys and girls, holy shit paradise

Right, because if that was me I would have died when I was 22, not even living out a fourth of my life.

>a fourth

thank god

I don't even admire Zyzz but this sounds like somebody with a failed YouTube Fitness Channel wrote this.

>When I think of Zyzz, I picture him stood in his closet jerking his roid shrivelled cock to a semi-flaccid state just before shoving it into his overpriced, designer briefs to give the illusion of having a large penis

Sad bitter dicklet detected

>he were him so I won't be him

kek king of what?
Veeky Forums?
club sluts?
totally worth it