Am I the only one that doesn't push others to workout?

A lot of people seem to push everyone around them to get fit and eat healthy. Some of my friends tell me they like that I never peer pressure them into my fit lifestyle unlike other fit people.

I just think the less fit people there are in the world the more I benefit as someone that stands out. I don't know why people promote fit lifestyle. Scarcity has more value.

I could not care less about other people, you can only save yourself from the low-test-matrix.

>*BRRAPFF*

yeah but when you want the best for your friends you give 'em the old Veeky Forums talk

honestly, I tried getting my 2 best friends into fitness but it is a lost cause, they're so full of broscience, "generally accepted knowledge" or just don't care about it at all

there's also a guy at my uni who goes to the same gym at the same times I do and so far I've seen him curl 10lbs dumbbells and pic related
the way he looked at me when I told him that he needs to squat and deadlift heavy if he wants to have abs made me regret ever mentioning it, so I won't do it

MUH DICK

>I just think the less fit people there are in the world the more I benefit

I think that mindset only works for people who are rich vs normal people, the body is secondary to a mansion and cars for a woman

BRRAAAAAPPFFFPFPFPFPFF

I bet her ass smells so good and taste good too

How's her fart game tho?

>BRAAAAAPFFFPFPFPF

Hmm yes... delightful...*sniff*... quite exquisite, I must say.

I like this new meme and it's purpose.

pushing friends to do things outside of things in social life is a huge mistake. youll get labeled as arrogant, every time.

everyone is far too selfabsorbed to care too much what others do. everyone only cares about what others think of them.

if you start pushing people the obvious reasoning is that you think you know better which people label as arrogant

my girl is as fat as they come, but im still really attracted to her fat ass so there's no way in hell i plan on acting like i care about being somebody's personal trainer

Look at me you guys, I dont pressure people into doing stuff. Please validate me

It's honestly starting to make me not attracted to women anymore. I can't look at an attractive girl and not think of some autist screaming that.

Stolen from /tv/

I dont pressure people into working out. I inspire them instead. And when I notice they start to take an interest in lifting theirselves by seeing how much it improved my health and looks, yeah I give them a push in the right direction.

3 of my friends started lifting because of me and they have nothing but gratitude for it. If you care for the people around you, you should inspire them to improve themselves.

Has nothing to do with being arrogant or pushy

I only push my family. I don't give a shit about anyone else. The more fatties there are, the better I look in comparison.

That's the whole point.

>The more fatties there are, the better I look in comparison.
This.

Nope, I refuse to hang out with lazy, fat, idiotic, or unproductive people.This way yhey are already motivated and thus motivate me.