Is this gyno on the left or just fat? can't tell. doesn't show up when I stand or sit up straight...

Is this gyno on the left or just fat? can't tell. doesn't show up when I stand or sit up straight. But my nips stick out of most every shirt I have.

no lump, just puffy

this is how it looks when i'm not hunched over

The greatest thing Veeky Forums has done is to make a huge number of young males think they have gyno

looks like gyno to me boss

lol I didn't think it was, but I've been a hungry skelly my whole life so at this point any boobage whatsoever makes me think "FUCK"

all i can see pectoralis vietus

Definite gyno

High est

I have gyno bad you have slight gyno

Not gyno

Maybe gyno

you're fat and you're hunching over of course your fucking nipples are going to be like that

just wear a wife beater under your shirt.

Do I have gyno Veeky Forums?

I used to look like this and even had almost the same chest insertions

You have rounded shoulders, work your upper back more and stand up right. Once I dod this my chest looked 9990x more aesthetic

no maybe about it user I need surgery

I have same as you but worse. Went to the doctor and everything. I do not have gyno, just puffy nips. Lose weight and get low bf % and see what happens, or just man up and go to the Dr.

>Fat fucks thinking they have gyno

Yes its gyno

Are you trolling

Nah i got gyno myself. Yours isnt really too bad, though

I'm not him but it doesn't look like gyno at all. It just looks like fat.

you don't have gyno just some plump little fat tits

It made me more aware of it, so I asked my doctor and i do have it. If anything Veeky Forums made me more comfortable about how tiny an issue it is

Nah there is definitely a bit extra tissue there. Nothing major though. Fat doesnt make your nipples puffy

look up pseudogyno

This is definitely gyno yeah?

Not gyno just a Lil estrogen

How hard are u hitting chest? R u doing incline decline and flat? Could be the reason

Stay away from milk and processed food it's full of estrogen mimickers

Literally every person who has posted a pic of their "gyno" in this thread just needs to lose weight.

No you need to cut that fat, not surgery

What's the fix for puffy nips though? Does it just get better if you're a low bf% or at least manageable?