Is lifting a meme, or will it actually help with depression...

Is lifting a meme, or will it actually help with depression. I know most of this board is filled with fat fucks who troll. Legit though, if it does I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
instagram.com/theblackhannahmontana/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself

>depression
lol faggot millennials need to make up their own problems now.

Nah, I tried that. Anything else you can provide me with?

try again

It helped me get my depression under control. Emphasis on 'helped'. Just lifting wont cure you

depression is a meme, you're just weak.

kill yourself

Yes, it's highly fulfilling.

cardio is better for depression

Well even if its a little bit of help its worth it. Maybe I'll start with calisthenics first.

Its not about gains, its getting structure and working towards a goal. You can apply this discipline to other goals in life.

If it first you don't succeed...

Do dick loads of cardio so you can into endorphins

and also lift because skellyfags look gross.

pride doesn't beat depression but it helps when you have pride in a routine that makes you better than you were yesterday

be rock lee and vegeta.

also stop being gay and eat healthy

how can white girls even compete ?

I have hereditary chronic depression. If I'm not doing anything to combat it, I get depression within the month, every time, 100%.

I have drugs that effectively cure my depression while I'm on them. Despite this, I don't take them anymore, because a good diet combined with jogging and lifting do the job for them.

To reiterate, I definitely have depression if I don't exercise and eat well. I definitely DO NOT have depression if I DO exercise and eat well.

10/10 not a mey-mey.

Lifting ..exercise in general has been proven time and time again to be the most effective treatment for depression

easily.

Thanks bruvs, I'm going to go through the sticky and really get my shit in order.

coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

this is a good running plan to get you into running without killing yourself

it will help more than you'd ever expect.

They can't.

also are you skellyfag or lardbarge

either way some decent shoes are a nice investment, but you can start off with something cheap from walmart so don't get carried away preparing.

>lifting the iron jew
>expecting to cure depression
Good goy. Just keep at it!

fuck off, you're not even sneaky cryptokike

It helped me, gave me a concrete goal to work towards. I view it almost like a video game, hitting my next goal weight wise is like levelling up

Try lifting before medication.
If it helps your depression it means you never had depression to begin with and don't need meds.

I both lift and am a fat fuck, these are not mutually exclusive

Depends on the source of your depression. Assuming it's just general depression from here on out:

Lifting will help you get a better body, which might boost your self esteem and alleviate your depression. Aside from that, you want cardio. Cardio will be more likely to help your condition. Please go do cardio. In fact, you could do both.

However, a big warning: don't stop. Don't skip training days. Don't take a break once you start to feel better. Don't "treat yourself" to a day off. If you do, the depression will come crashing back.

Exercise helped me out of my depression, and it started to help my friend. When I skipped a day, I felt even worse because I had felt what it was like to not feel so bad. When my friend skipped, they just swore off it and decided to keep being miserable... That didn't work out so well for them.

Lifting and cardio, user. Lift to get strong enough to lift the chip off your shoulder, and run so that you can run away from all your problems... and all your depressed friends, even if you do miss them.

Let me make this simple for you.

Lifting doesnt help with anything.

Getting jacked fixes your shit, not lifting

Everytime i see

>i lift for 3 years and it didnt do anything

uhm yeah bro, thats because you look shit.

Thx m8, means a lot. Gonna take the great advice in this topic. Thanks for the help guys.

dont listen to this faggot.

fkn lmao cardio cures depression.
what a fucking faggot.
>people like this give advice
get jacked and you wont be depressed anymore. Fucking cringe at all the faggots here giving shit advice.

It's a drug that helps you get better drugs. It won't cure depression though so long as you live like a walled off emotionless bitch

Im not depressed but Im always sad over something... or get deeply emotional over stupid things

doing cardio has helped me relax and mellow out

when I skip cardio I feel like shit until I do my cardio again

so it helps, for me at least

hope it helps u too user

That is so true mate. Usually I work out everyday. Overcame my depression pretty much with it This month I got sick though and stopped for a week. The depression hit me harder than ever. Still try to recover mentally.

Regular exercise will definitely help with depression as would adjusting your diet.
Not saying you like shit, but the majority of people do, so fix your diet and consume an adequate amount of fiber, 30g minimum a day.

Dark leafy greens, fruits, 100% whole grain shit (none of that enriched flour stuff), beans, sweet potatoes, fish and poultry, eggs, etc. Have red meat like once a week.

Diet's out of way, now onto your question.
Lifting and jogging/running will help regulate and promote proper hormonal production, which is also influenced by a proper diet.
Because both your diet and exercise affect your hormones in a positive way, you'll see a decrease in negative emotions and an increase in positive emotions, as well as an increase in various other things such as productivity, cognition, reflexes, and sexual productivity and stamina overall, be it mental or physical, and even sexual.

And if you're skelly as fuck and can't consume all them fruits and veggies to meet your vitamin intake, just drink a couple V8 (not splash or tootie fucking fruity smoothies), just the plain shit or Spicy Hot and you'll be good to go until you gain more mass/larger stomach and can meet your macros and micros appropriately.

Wish you the best OP, hope that helped a bit.

This basically,but it's not easy. Depression will try to attack what can fix it like some days when you can't get out of bed and go lift. You have to fight it everyday.

insta pls

Good God this woman is gorgeous!

And that stomach!

>If it first
Spotted the retard

Tilting my screen makes her face disappear freaking me out I can't jerk off like this

instagram.com/theblackhannahmontana/

>Is lifting a meme, or will it actually help with depression. I know most of this board is filled with fat fucks who troll. Legit though, if it does I'll start.

Nofap is the answer
Literally stop the dopamine from poisioning youre mind

is she like reverse albino?

thx m8

thank you jesus

Even with her natural hair color and without the contacts, this is possibly one of the single most beautiful women I've ever seen.

I've never obsessed over celebrities or models or anything like that, and I'm generally not attracted to black women, not trying to be racist, just generally not my preference, but this woman, Jesus Christ, this fucking woman... She's goddamn ridiculous!

P.S. it's Thursday night, I have tomorrow off, and this post may be somewhat tge result of the fact that I'm fairly drunk right now. However that doesn't change the fact that this woman is ridiculously gorgeous.