"Alright fucker, hand over the bag!"

"Alright fucker, hand over the bag!"

Are you man enough to stand up to the POLICE?

What do you do?

hand over the bag

How is this Veeky Forums related faggot? What caused you to make a thread like this?
Fuck off my board.

Don't worry officer I'm white

I'm white, so I don't consider encounters with the police a resistance exercise.

>two officers subdue you
>the third one begins raping your gf
>you stand there like a cuckhold

I am the police

I agree with this guy OP is a shitty cunt and should feel bad for being so tremendously stupid

is willingly bending over to authority, no matter the circumstance, a white thing? like do yall claim that? does the fact that a police officer is not infallible go completely over ur heads?

I'm White OP, you might as well ask me if I'm man enough to wrestle both a unicorn and Bigfoot.

I'm also a cop, so you're basically asking me what would I do if the Renaissance decided to play a laser harmonica on Jupiter with Jesus Christ.

>yall
>yall just need to resist the police
>yall just violently robbed a store but it's ok to ignore orders
wow.......rly made me think....

not act like a nigger

>is willingly bending over to authority
This might be news to you but most encounters white people have with police is because they are there to assist and protect us

Police officers are not beyond reproach but random assholes in the street are not the ones i trust to dispense justice or bring balance to the system

ur not making sense m8.

This is Veeky Forums. No one here makes sense.

I know out there in the real world we pretend that cops in America are this unbiased authority.

The truth is they are a force that exists only to protect us White folk from the violent tendencies of blacks and mestizos.

It's all a big wink wink nod nod, I'm flabbergasted you haven't noticed how obvious it is. In my 30 years I've never been stopped by a cop once, and I had an undercover cop save me from a melatonin-gifted individual that was trying to rob me at knife point.

I'm really sorry you're black, that must suck.

>Two officers hold me while a third one is humping the air
That'd be strange

DINDU NUFFIN

normally i would compliment an attempt at rustling my jimmies but this is just pitiful m8 :/

LMAO

Winrar

That's human-grade lol right there. Congrats, pal.

>assist and protect
well it's a great thing no one here's talking about instances of asking for assistance or needing protection then isn't it lol

>random asshole
see, ur already condemning complete strangers simply because they don't see eye to eye with an officer. an officer, for all u know, who could be in the wrong.

wat qualifications does a person need to have to be able to rebuke a police officer when they feel that they've been wronged?

>wat qualifications does a person need to have to be able to rebuke a police officer when they feel that they've been wronged?
not being a nigger would be a good start

great post user. humorous stuff.

Yeah, I don't live in a country where niggers are destroying and raping everything while blaring WE WUZ KINGS so I fully trust the police.

Just ask yourself why they don't do this shit with most asians. Maybe because asians know how to behave like normal human beings?

Theoretical mumbo-jumbo, I'm not this SJW-lord willing to entertain the idea of this affecting me if I were to magically wake up black tomorrow.

>I'm not a nigger officer but OP is

I AM THE LAW

>for all u know, who could be in the wrong.
Having had extensive experience with government officials and police officers without any incident i side with them because i know what type of major asshole usually stands on the other side

Its the type of person who would start a fight with a mcdonalds employee because they arent serving breakfast in the middle of the night.

If the police are after you its usually not without fucking reason, some people cant handle this simple fact and think they stand beside the system when it suits them but they dont and get no sympathy from me

Police officers deal with more shit in one weekend than most people do in a life time and if youre so keen on changing this then apply to become a cop

>lol you should resist the police whenever you can
>wtf why'd you just shoot me!!!

well meme'd bro.
genuinely unsure of how to make sense of this post but t-thanks user ;D

apparently the joke went over yours

This.

We need due process, and it's important to maintain our rights but if a cop is after you, you can be 95% certain it's for a reason.

so what ur basically saying is that they are infallible right? its mind boggling that someone would make such a decision when they have 0% understanding of the context of the situation let alone the basis of the discrepancy. its crazy how submissive the masses have become to the point that the mere act of refuting an authority figure is looked at with scorn.

well, if u ever get mistreated by another human (police) i hope ppl don't assume ur wrong doing simply because legoodguys police :/

also this isn't a race thing lol but if u want to dumb it down to that to better comprehend and contextualise the discussion then i cant blame u i guess :p

>started out as a "fun", /b/-tier thread
>niggers turn it into a /pol/ thread

I bet the women in your liberal arts college love you

Now youre just trolling
Police are there for a reason and their job is to protect and serve, problem is they protect people from other people seeking to do harm and if you are a person seeking to do harm its no fun to have the police telling you what to do

I get it, alot of fuckers have been raised with no father and now suddenly someone says they cant do something theyve always done and gotten away with and this brushes them the wrong way but society doesnt need retards who think they are above the laws we all should abide by

If the police are after you its because youve done something, if you think otherwise then please prove so

>it isn't a race thing
it is tho
you do not see whites complaining 24/7 about muh police broootality
thats because it does not happen
and also live in eastern europe, and things like ops pic do not happen if you are innocent

our police officers were trained to deal with civilians differently than american cops, simply because we do not have the dindu problem

>criminals dont like the police telling them what to do

great. im glad we don't disagree on this, albeit im little confused as to why u even mentioned it considering i didn't say anything contrary to this. unless ur assuming the person whose going back and forth with an officer is a criminal?

>if the police are after u its because uve done something

well there we have it folks. a steel stern argument, a fortress of logic. u win xD

In less than 50 years white people will be a minority on every continent, and coloured people will own the system. The french military is already 25% muslim

Fear not whites, you do not understand the pain and oppression your autistic psychopathic race commits now, but within your lifetime you will see it all come full circle.

Its why the /pol/ tier threads are so amusing. With their own eyes they will see their people and loved ones savagely brutalized. Feel no sympathy for the white man, they are a sociopathic and vile species. The negro and mexican and arab will destroy them and claim their daughters, and then the persians, indians, asians, semites, and mediteranians will rule.

No one will know these people ever existed. And all that will remain is what we build upon their ruins

>police dont do wrong in eastern europe

i keked hard.

>a steel stern argument
It is you dumbass, if you read the context

Prove most people who deal with the police are being treated unfairly or stfu and crawl back under the rock from whence you came

I'm white. He would never ask me this.

>the persians, indians, asians, semites, and mediteranians will rule.
These people hate eachother mate, good grief

they don't if you are innocent
but then again, feel free to link to a vid of a march of 'police brootality' in easter europe

when did i say police treat most ppl unfairly though? quote me user-san :]

>theres no police brutality if ppl aren't protesting against it

this is crazy autistic.

If they dont and are, in fact, doing their job why do we need to stand up to them?

all jokes aside am i the only one that sees the sheer autism of that logic?? i repeat, "theres no police brutality if ppl aren't protesting against it" :/

Mfw my girlfriend broke up with me because she's a crazy sjw and I told her those dudes who got killed by cops this summer shouldn't have been resisting arrest and she told me police need sensitivity training

I'm not a retarded pavement ape who feels the need to risk my life over a minor inconvenience.

Of course if you're a nigger you're also a criminal, so it's a different situation.

United by hate of white guys

The pendulum is already swinging back. Whites when they get upset, they don't chimp out... they go and genocide.

White people are capable of actual empathy so they can see officers as regular people just doing their jobs
Ever wonder why less developed countries have people dying in the streets and shit? Its because minorities have fucked brain chemistry and dont feel empathy like us

Yes, I agree, they are a maniac genocidal race that must be purged.

Also, do you mean genocide other whites? Because wwII was just north europe destroying itself. Hitler directly caused more whites to die than anyone in history

i hate to break it to ya m8 but we kinda our the most bloodthirsty race to ever exist. just look back a few decades and/or centuries :/

Whites are a timid, beta, and afraid species who requires authority and fear to stay civilized. They see an officer and are reminded of violence, and internally comforted. This is because white lack empathy and are autistic, change and differences scare them while violence and order comfort.

That is why im these uncertain times, like scared animals, they do not breed.

Is ok. 100 years they will be gone