Fatfuck wanting to be fitfuck

fatfuck wanting to be fitfuck
what exercises can a fatty like me do without dying? (Can do 10 pushups at most)
Already changing my diet, so I know what to eat and when to eat (thanks to /b)

also wanna pick up martial arts. want one that'll make me fit, flexible (wanna do high kicks and stuff like that), strong and a fight machine (nothing too much based on defensive). which one should I pick?

Have you tried putting ANY effort into researching these things yourself? You can do any exercise while fat as long as you're able to move your limbs. If it's hard, welcome to fucking exercise. It doesn't get easier, you just lift more weight.

yes I have, thank you for your unqualified answer, problem is that most excercises I can only do half before breaking down and panting like Honey Boo boo's Mom while having sex

and the second question you have left unanswered, so why did you even hit the reply button?

Not him but do you really want us to spoonfeed you on everything ? That's what sticky is for. If it's not enough then google it or fucking do it by trial. Do you really think exercising should be easy ? Yes you pant, yes it's hard, so fucking what ? You either stop whining and do it, or crawl back to where you came from

part is still about the martial arts thing since I'm sure this is something that would be fun for me to do and train for me at the same time, but I still don't know which one to take

Look. If you're even 1% serious about this, don't post anything and do your own research. Why is this so important?

Because if you can't be assed to do some of your own research, you won't be assed to become a fitfuck for real.

So as a once fatfuck, get the fuck out of Veeky Forums posts, read the sticky and you know more than 80% of people. Then get to work.

so no Martial Arts for me?

The rest of fit is going to give me shit but buy T25 off of the infomercial and actually do it every day and follow the diet plan as well. it's cardio for fat fux and if you actually do the excercizes and follow the DIET plan it will work. 25 minutes out of your day 6 days a week. if you can not handle that you deserve to be a fat fuck.

Read the fucking sticky

Again, There is NOTHING about Martial Arts, which I really wanna do (and I think it's the best ways for me to get fit as I dislike the gym)

READ THE FUCKING STICKY OR GO YOU FAT USELESS SHIT

We've all been there, we all thought the sticky didn't apply to us but it's essential and you shouldn't even post here until you've read it and understand it

I read it you inbred dipfuck
it's really good, I'm gonna use it but I still didn't find anything about MARTIAL ARTS
So you go, fuckhead

Martial arts are gay faggot. Just lift weights and get strong like a normal fatty

Cardio
I lost like 40kg (fuck you imperial) running.
I gained 20 lifting

Nigga if you're a far fuck you're not going to be fighting so much as getting kicked, punched, and thrown around by the rest of whatever gym you join. You will constantly be sucking wind as you struggle to keep up with the rest of them. Get to a level of basic strength and aerobic conditioning (1/2/3/4 and say 300 on a self scored MCPFT) before joining a gym that focuses on any sort of combat sport.

And don't join this time of year. You already look and sound chum in the water. Jumping in after NYE is painting a big red target on your back because they know they'll be able to beat on your mercilessly because the odds are 95% you'll quit by valentine's day.

Pic fucking related.

>thanks to /b
>trolling confirmed

fuck the martial arts. do a flexibility routine. go to a bodyweight gym/park and ask someone to teach you some tricking.

if you want real martial arts training, here you go: if you actually end up in a fight, you've already lost. haul your ass out of there. martial artists don't fight. they run. real life fights are nothing like movies or anime. even with all the formal training in the world, your best bet is to just not fight. carry a gun if you're that concerned.

>fatty wants to into martial arts

cringe, all you need now is a fedora and a katana

Fit is great because of that damned sticky. I lost my 20 stubborn pounds because of that sticky. So READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

As far as martial arts, Tai Chi won't increase your heart rate and is pretty meditative.

>I know what to eat and when to eat (thanks to /b)

OP here: kg is the only right unit to measure weights

Honest answer: When you are starting out as a fatty you will benefit just about any exersize so pick you you enjoy because that way you're more likely to stick to it

katanas are for faggots, real mean go for broadswords
and yes, I'm sure I'll get my ass kicked, but I'll learn from it and become better

that's why I want to do MA, I don't like the stares of the inbred turks hanging around the gym, plus all these beefed up guys make me feel like a feeble beta

plus I did MA in the past and really enjoyed it (but the type of MA, Judo, plus moving made me stop one day)

Why the fuck do you reply to these idiots. Seriously they can do the bare minimum of research somewhere else. Don't respond to new year resolution fags

"Yeah, that showed them!"

This place week be flooded with lazy clueless nyr and call me crazy here but maybe I just don't want to enable the undisciplined fucks

You don't deserve our time.

>implying this place isnt full of skellys and fatties whining about their feelings all year around. This last year at least.

you're browsing Veeky Forums, so it's not like you have anything better to do

I'm browsing a board for people that have similar interests, for the most part, are actually trying to improve themselves.

You're an autist that thinks they can somehow get ripped like their favourite animoo character and finially beat your stepdad's arse. If you're even slightly bothered about getting in shape you will read the fucking sticky throughout and realise that it suggests some excellent beginners routines for weight loss (I understand that you would like to do martial arts but maybe start with something that will ease you into losing weight first). At the end of the day we have all been in something of a similar position and I understand that you might be a bit hesitant about joining a gym but you'll soon realise that you don't cross another person's mind for longer than the time they look at you and you'll start to enjoy it when you notice results.

Fatties are both too lazy and too stupid to do anything that takes more than a minute

except for the first bullshit sentence (anime is for fags and I don't have a stepdad), you wrote something good, even though it sucks that it'll take some time till I can pick up MA

so thank you

If you're prepared to listen we're prepared to help, we all get frustrated because everything a beginner needs is in the sticky. I personally started 6 months of SL and really enjoyed it but choosing between SS and SL is really up to which routine you prefer. I'm a recovering fatass myself and i've been lifting about a year. Don't be scared of it. There are so many great videos and you can't really fuck up too bad while you learn the form because your lifts will be so light.

The only shit like that which matters is ground fighting.

Ask a cop friend to show you.

>300 on PFT

Since when did this become an actual standard for fitness? Most in shape people can do the 100 crunches and 20 pull-ups but an 18 min three mile run is hard to achieve without extensive training.

Shit I can ruck 10 miles in 1:30:00 but I still struggle to break 19 minutes on the three mile

you dont have to lost weight before you start MA unless you're like mordibly obese I used to train BJJ with a guy who was 17 stone and he was a beast had crazy stamina too

now that I think about it im nearly 15 now and he was alot bigger probly more like 19-20 stone

Do your own fucking research, you are fat because you're a lazy piece of shit, you can't change your body without changing your mind. Read the fucking sticky. It's got all the fucking info you need you waste of skin