>Do crunches and push-ups every day
>Don't eat

Why is his head so big?

All hail the skelly king

But it's still healthy

Everything looks shopped

His face pisses me off

Even the phone looks fake. kek

Okay, he may not know how to properly hang his towel out to dry, but I'm sure he can pick up more weight, judging by those arms, than your average amerifat.

People forget that certain, smaller body frames require more fat in their fat/muscle ratios to look aesthetically pleasing. He fails to understand this.

Why does his upper body look like it's covered in ringworm

Why does he need more weight?

>"I train hard to look good naked"
>"good"
>"I also don't eat enough to actually look good"

:~)

cause it probably is

I think that might just be because of his head leaning forward

It gets better

I mean, his small frame, bad posture and weird scabs sort of make him look like a crack addict but he's probably pretty healthy and has a better than average body ("average" is pretty abysmal though, but these abs might trick a normie).

who is this guy?

That's weird, he has a good physique but everything's shrunken proportionally. Does it come down to small bone structure?

Is this /ourguy/ fit?

Guessing he looks better than you

Just bad posture and bulking needed. In the end of the day he's still better than most ameritards.

He may very likely be physically fit if he does a lot of cardio and eats well. Fitter than most of the SS+GOMAD fags on this board anyway.

>cutting

It looks like he's swapped heads with someone a foot bigger than him

He honestly looks a lot better in this picture than the OP.

Wow, Joseph Gordon-Levitt sure looks weird without a shirt.

Cuz he is small

Yes, a lot of it is genetics. He's got a narrow frame. Somatotypes are very much real, despite what 9/10 Veeky Forums users would tell you.

Somatypes are not real in that they do not dictate your personality and metabolism, which is what people debunk.

Of course people have different frames you autist, no one has ever disputed that.

I have never heard anyone even come close to saying somatotypes dictate your personality. Maybe some psychology major or something has said that, but I've never heard anyone in the fitness world claim that stupid shit...if anyone on Veeky Forums has said that, it wouldn't surprise me. Seems like just the kind of aspergers driven misinformation this place spits out.

The guy who invented somatypes said just that, do your research.

ITT: skellingtons admiring this clown

I'm always surprised at the number of twiglets on Veeky Forums

Fuck no it comes down to being less than 100lbs.
Am I being trolled? Are we seriously pretending a "guy" who is smaller than a middle school girl looks good just because he has 0 fat on his body?
What ever happened to working hard (which he doesn't) and eating to grow(which he obviously doesn't) ?

He has potential.