Get gf 2 years ago

>get gf 2 years ago
>both fat shits
>now I got Veeky Forums
>gf still fat
>I don't like her anymore

What's the easiest way of breaking up besides a text?

email

Bang the mom

write her a letter

just be totally honest tell her in person, i think she deserves that after 2 years, plus she might actually lose weight if you tell her it's the reason you're ending things.

don't be a pussy user

Be direct and concise, dont open with an excuse.

For example:

say "I no longer want to be in a relationship"

if she asks why and breaks down crying which is almost a garuntee, you can tell the truth or lie to make her feel better. If you are a man you tell the truth and are unashamed about it.

say "ive been improving myself and youve remained stagnant. I no longer wish to be with you."

Its pretty much up to how much u want to try to cushion her feelings or not. Just know shes going to be pretty upset regardless.

Probably this
I'm not. Even if she decides to lose weight, I will not wait a few years for her to get on my level. There are a lot of girls (some are fit) texting me already.

Post-it note on the fridge. Classy but effective.

>Doesn't want to wait
It doesn't sound like you love her anymore, if you ever did. Might as well just end it now with her.

i was joking dude dont write a fucking letter lmao

I'm curious, has she made any actual effort to change herself?

some advice i picked up in another thread:

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

enjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

>This level of autism

Never change Veeky Forums

do it

This is exactly what I'm doing. I will end it tomorrow

better now than painfully working on a relationship which is not giving you what you want user

Be upfront and honest. The right thing is not always the easiest, but you will be a better person for it. She might not appreciate it now, or ever, but you will be putting effort towards improving yourself as a person by breaking up with integrity.

I am from europe so I don't want to bring her over just to tell her that

>he thinks other girls are going to want him once he's single

kek, you know nothing about women

>There are a lot of girls (some are fit) texting me already.
What makes you different from girls who do this shit?

If you're an actual man either tell her you don't find her attractive anymore and she needs to start working out (give her a chance) or be straight up and tell her face to face.

I will

how fat is she?
how fat were you?

You outgrew (outshrank?) her. Just tell her it's not working ASAP and move on.

110 kg me
100 her

>100 her

is her liver ok?

can you find the vagina there?

I know

give her something nebulous about needing to find yourself without making it look like it's your or her fault

give he hamster something to spin with while you skydive out of the burning plane, do a quadruple backflip into your maserati, and drive away with some bad bitches

You should teach her a lesson while you're at it.

>Plan movie night with pizza for dinner
>Ask what pizza she would like
>Just order one
>Tell her that you should share it
>Also, you get more than her since men eat more
>Watch her flip her shit
>Lecture her about calories
>Break up over it

Unless she's fine with having 2/5 of a pizza but that's unlikely, we're talking about a fat shit after all.

>I am breaking with you because you don't leave me more slices of pizza
Weird but I'll think about this even if its stupid

Leave her at McDonalds and do it through text.
She'll stay and eat the sorrow away and give you time to bail.

Meh I have fat female family members and I can still out-eat them. The majority of males who exercise can out-eat even a fat woman.

Although i support you dumping her isnt this the same as that woman who got thin and left her husband?

I never said I am good

No because that woman left behind not only kids, but a relationship that was far older than 2 years.

That doesn't bother me either.
Fat or attractive to non-chubby-chasers

Choose one.

Right, i agree with you and her im just wondering if youll get the same hate.

She didnt leave the kids and either way her husband refused to change so why the time limit?

Agreed

A poem is always nice, my ex-gf took it quite well this way. I prepared a little something for you user. Always best to give her a hand written poem it is more personal.

>Since we met, you and I
>2 whole years have gone by
>You dont attract me no more,
>because you are still as fat as a boar
>if you lost 30 pounds
>I might’ve kept you around
>But now I got fit
>And will upgrade my chick
>So before you scream and you shout
>You better get the fuck out
>And leave me alone
>For this is MY home

and she's guaranteed to see it quickly

>I am breaking with you because you don't leave me more slices of pizza
No, you break up because you got dinner, a nice gesture, and she's an ungrateful fat prick for not being happy with a reasonable amount of food.

She's gonna be pissed already for not getting a whole pizza for herself, having less than you is just to push it further.

I don't think this will work. Even fat females ime have fairly small eating capacity. They're just fat because they're complacent and graze on garbage all day.

Jesus saw this in the other thread. Best advice some user on Veeky Forums ever gave.

Fat chicks usually hold back in public, but yeah it's true that a lot of them are fat because they eat small garbage things every day.

I guess only OP would know if she's one of those who down a whole pizza or not.

say nothing and change your locks

>tfw gf started eating better and asked me to teach her some lifts
feels pretty good desu

Go to north carolina

Thanks

This is kinda offtopic but this autistic girl I met on Tinder somehow found out my last name and added me on facebook how the fuck did she find out?

I gave her my number, that's all

If you put someone's number into the search bar on Facebook you can find them.

Is your number on your profile? I don't know if it needs to be but it might.

damn dude

>ctrl +f
>fake your own death
>0 results found

I'm disappointed Veeky Forums

10/10 poet laureate

nice