Any other fatties starting their Fat Loss in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start now tubby.
GO ON, DOWN ON THE GROUND. 15 PUSHUPS THEN 15 CRUNCHES GO GO GO I WANNA SEE THAT GREASE SQUEEZE OUT BIG BOY

you could just start today but whatever

No. I started last year on Dec 20. The New Years bullshit wasn't even on my mind.

I've lost 60 lbs so far but still have 40 more to go as I've stalled for a few months. Seeing this thread reminded me that if I don't pick back up now I will stay here forever.

Start now or you never will! Fuck 2017.

I started on november 1st.
I've messed up this week though and have just been eating everything in sight.
I feel like shit, but I'm with you on losing it again when next year starts.
Or today, but I don't know.

Do you know why you wont make it? Because you could start tomorrow, last week, july, 2015 and you didn't. You'll fail like every fat fucker and I'll laugh at you idiots.

LOSE 70 POUNDS IMMEDIATELY
CUT YOUR LEGS

lol

I remember reading these threads.. and hating myself at the time. Telling myself I had to change.

And I fucking did it. I hated myself to the point of fit.

It's been just over a year since I decided to start my fat loss and that was after a bad bout of food poisoning. I've lost 40lbs from a little lifting and a lot and cardio. Now I'm just trying to get stronger.

Best advice I can give to you is that the hardest part about going to the gym is actually getting up and going to the gym. Once you're there, it's a piece of cake.

Me too. I love hating them though. Seeing these disgusting fat fucks is motivating

Started 3 weeks ago, I still have no idea how much I weigh because my scale only goes to 250, my guess is 400-500 range as I've been glued to the couch for the last 5 years, I finally left the house for the first time in 4 years to see rogue one in IMAX (honestly thought I was going to break the chair but when I got there my fears were put to rest). I went from not being able to stand up straight and being out of breath from walking to the bathroom/kitchen to walking at least 1km a day (today I pushed to 2km) and being more active in general (playing with the pets, helping MiL around the house) and its only the beginning. I am not jaded enough to believe I'll be ripped or completely cured of my bodily neglect but I hope to make this body serviceable for a standard lifetime and hopefully serve as a warning to my children and general society /blog

Have you thought about consulting a doctor seeing as you are starting at such a weight?

started at the beginning of the semester. lost 20lbs. but now im stalling at 190lbs.

i think that if i stay off the booze i'll get there

No, I just decided to start. No set days, no "marks", I just decided to start a week ago.

Cool to see people noticing that my face is slimming down and that my posture is better.

i'm down from 320 (july) to 275. utterly destroyed my knee (mcl, acl, meniscus, broken femur) jumping off a stage so i've been losing weight laying in bed. i'm about 10 weeks post op and did my first lift since 18 months ago. high rep low weight curls, ohp, bent over rows, upright rows and some bodyweight squats. hurtin' but i've got a oneitis so gotta keep pushin senpai

Stay disciplined, man. The first hundred pounds will come off pretty quickly if you stick to a healthy diet and sensible portions.

chur my dude. i kept everything under control over the holidays, even binge drinking and eating out 4-5 times in the last 2 weeks. ive just been aiming for 1700kcals a day and not sweating it if i blow out here and there, but i get back on track immediately the next day.

i used to be a /bigguy/ about 5 years ago, was hitting that 440 dead, but brutal bouts of depression and binge eating and i've ballooned up to 350 at points.

i've done the dance before, just gotta hope my mental health stays in check for the next few months.

Oh no, not me. I never lose control.

New years resolutions are a joke. I started my diet and exercise routine in the 8th on Dec and am already noticing the difference. You don't need a plan, you don't need a goal, you need a drive.

>Be disgusting fatty, 6', 290lbs.
>Drop down to 240 over a year just by not eating like a hippo.
>Start lifting last march.
>Two months ago I hit 1/2/3/4 while recomping.
>Still look like utter shit.
>Get mad, start cut last month, lose 25lbs in a month.
>Plan on losing 50 more till march.
>Feel gains rapidly diminishing due to eating almost nothing.
>Fuck it, I want to stop being a fatty more than I want to keep my gains.
I wish I cut before I started lifting, hunger isn't even that bad.

>tfw i started in early october

>be fat cunt 260lbs in 2014
>get down to 190lbs in 2015
>stop exercising and tracking calories like a fucking retard
>currently 270lbs
Don't give up lads. Don't be a worthless piece of shit like me.

I'm doing the cake to the face workout
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Get back on that shit my man! You've done it once, so you know you can do it again.

This, if OP didnt read this and have the willpower to do it then hes never gonna make it, 1 week tops then back to his old fat ugly self

Why are you waiting for some imaginary number to roll over? Do it now.

I started in August but switched gyms within the last two weeks

>everyone at this new gym will think I'm a NYR

>The idea of NYR being part of a marketing ploy to sell bullshit supplements and programs to the weakest of our species.
>NYR actively making the pursuit of health trivial and only reserved for a significant date.
>Encouraging yourself to be a fat little piggy longer than you should because you convinced yourself starting your beach body diet with the rest of the cuck population on January 1.

Started December 5th
Yesterday, I could finally OHP 60lbs (Femanon btw. For some reason, females aren't expected to focus on their upper body and noodle arms and its a goddamn shame). Still a fat motherfucker, but I dedicate myself to exercise and nutrition when I'm between college or visiting the senpai.

If you're looking for a time to do something about you being a fat fuck, do it now. Too long, I was sucked into the whole "New Year New Me" bullshit and all it got me was a cycle of giving up and hating myself. Find that passion. Find that anger. Find that drive. Don't push off the beginning of a chance at life, you fuck.

I started around end of last August. 6'1 275lb male. Weighed in a couple days ago at 217lbs, so around 58lbs lost. Looking to get to around 180 and re-evaluate. Rowing for 30-60min 5x a week, ~1500 calories per day.

not starting but continuing down to 240 from 339. Aiming for 200 before the end of 2017 but i don't anticipate it will take that long.

Bro, take this advice from a former fatty;
You'll fuck up more than once, trust me. Just try to keep consistent the times you do not fuck up.
Keep exercising, eat healthy, get gud gud sleep and repeat.

You'll make it my man.

I don't want you to have more negative thoughts about yourself, but I must ask something.

How do you let yourself go that far? I mean, you did all the hard work, and then you just threw it all away.

Start now you cunt.

Not down much, just went from 220 to 202 from september 28th
Havent started lifting yet, planning on starting that soonish, but money is tight right now
Should i just do calisthenics until i can afford a gym membership/bar and weights?

I hate the fucking mentality that you only do something at a certain point. you fatties make me mad, experts at lying to yourself

DO IT NOW

I find it easier to concentrate on breathing or music and stop when I can't do the exercise anymore instead of counting repetitions

same here. starting with my weightloss exactly on NY. going to pig out before that though

>starting with my weightloss exactly on NY. going to pig out before that though

>facial gains in a week
nope

>Cool to see people noticing that my face is slimming down
You mean:
>Cool to see people noticing that my face is slightly less swollen.
Or:
>Cool to imagine that people are noticing anything.

this is why you're not gonna make it.. you think you need "one last pigout".

If you were really ready, you'd just fucking do it. You don't really want it, you just think some arbitrary thing like a number change will make something in your brain switch that will make you actually want to do it, but you still won't. This is the mentality of the fatties that will wakeup hungover on NYD and say, "Okay, I'll start tomorrow... I'm too hungover, I need to go eat a giant breakfast to cure my hangover." Then the next day will come..."I will start on Monday...oh, it is Monday... I mean next Monday, when I'm back to my regular schedule.. it's still pretty much New Year's."

Don't be this fat faggot. It's night time for me, so it might be for you too, and you might be asleep, but wake up and start fucking now. If you can't do it now, it's because you don't really want it.

Everything that people claim is hard that I've done I did on a whim. I was smoking a cigarette as I usually did 20+ times a day and realized that I hated doing it and stopped right then. Haven't had one in 10 years. I won't debate my reasons why, but I decided to go vegan, I wanted it and did it that second. Haven't had an animal product in 16 years. I decided to get fit, I've been at the gym a minimum of 5 days a week every week for 5 years now. If you want it, you'll fucking do it, just like when you want a burger and fries. You get off your ass and cram your fat ass in the car and drive to get it. You don't wait til next Monday, you get it now, because you want it.

You're not gonna have immediate satisfaction, and you're too weak to handle that. Burgers and fries will satisfy you immediately. Just go do that, it's what you really want.