"So like, how much can you lift user? ....haha WOW thats like more than I weigh, do you think you could even lift ME?!...

>"So like, how much can you lift user? ....haha WOW thats like more than I weigh, do you think you could even lift ME?!?!"

>tfw can't even lift my spirits

pls stop these fucking threads

>do NOT test me

What a pathetic piece of human waste have you to be to

>(1) Write that embarassing text
>(2) Choose the picture
>(3) Send it

lol somebody's gf got BLACKED and now their butthurt(and so is their girl, LITERALLY)
KEKED!

Failing to benchpress my 130lbs sister while having a 2pl8 bench at the time is one of my most embarrassing moments.

> mfw my 135 lbs on OHP are not enough to lift her.

>"failing" and dropping her on your chest purposely so you can feel the squish and the warpth of a human body for once
Sick fuck, you disgust me

>not doing the strict OHP in the gym and the Push Press on the street

Who is this fine specimen?

???
honestly just kill yourself, got a feeling the world would be better off

Touched a nerve didn't I??

People are weird to lift. They're either weak with a weak core and it's just floppy weight, or they're still just tough to get a hold of. That's why I don't want to show off ohp people because I know how weird it is to lift them normally. Even at work lifting boards is harder than deadlifting 10 times that weight.

If only everything had a handle, or you carried around a handle that could attach to anything. Just slap that on some chick's face and start curling her

Wasn't there a short-lived fitness fad some year ago built around lifting people?

katya

>(104)

HOW MANY IMAGES OF THIS GIRL DO YOU HAVE??

This many

>tfw met a girl that looked exactly like katya that worked at a walgreens, but she quit like two weeks later and i never asked for her number

And I thought my Ashley folder was pathetic...

I literally just use jDownloader and ripped them of an instagram, then used a bulk file name editor to sort/name them by resolution, took me like 5 minutes, hardly can be called pathetic
>"Work smarter not harder "

>butthurt
Found the gaiafag

>tfw can't even lift my head

no sorry i did squats yesterday and youll fuck up my recovery

she's a dyke.

go on then, upload the whole folder and give us a link for dl