Anyone else just genuinely feel bad for short guys? Felt bad for one I saw today

Anyone else just genuinely feel bad for short guys? Felt bad for one I saw today

>Me lanklet at 6'4
>Only 2 months into SS
>At gym
>see a guy next to me
>he's absolutely shredded
>start to mire and get jelly
>he stands up
>5'4 at best

I immediately realized right then and there that no matter how hard he works on his body, both men and women will respect me more than him when I walk into a room.

This isn't fair desu

bump

Look at that dudes face. If he was 6foot with a bigger frame she would be all over him.

Shame

I don't know man, he got this forgot-to-return-videotapes look on his face.

Pretty sure the full story behind this reveals that he banged a few of them

that girl is so ugly lol an has man hands. dudes wasting his time desu mane

some things cant be improved, like a handsome face

assuming you're average weight

No. They deserve it.
pic related

This is an advertisement. The girl could be standing on a box for what would have been a posed shot.

Op's general point is true though. Life's not fair.

There are 4 manlet threads on the front page. What the hell is going on

5'5 work out every day. DJ at titty bar. Turn down more pussy than you will ever get in your life. Try harder trolllface.

No its a fb post with a couple girls saying he was going around hitting on all of them and they were making fun of him

Im sure someone has the full version

Literally nothing new at all. Its a complete obsession, i dont inderstand

> he doesnt know what promo shots at clubs are

Lol...its not a staged advert you goofball

>5`5 adult who plays songs in strip club

Lmao your life is garbage

jesus christ, imagine trying to hold in the laughter

>5'5
>Adult
LMAOING AT HES LIFE

You are a try hard, get it together m8.

>6`4
>doing SS

never gonna make it

SERIOUS QUESTION HERE
is 5'10 manlet?

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE, STOP BEING INSECURE

6'0 could already be considered manlet so do your math

6'1 in shoes count?

Yes.

>tfw 6'3" king of manlets

manlet having shoes is the most insecure thing in this world lmao

shoelet

The woman's life is a quest for high genetic quality sperm. She wants to be around good looking hunky Chads so she can get fucked by then get impregnated by their high quality sperm. Women HATE associating with ugly males because the thought of getting sucked into a social circle of ugly males and ending up marrying one is extremely frightening to them. This is why women show so much preemptive, unprovoked hatred towards ugly men - to make sure that ugly males are NEVER part of their social life. The woman's worst nightmare is to spend 9 months carrying a low genetic quality baby and spending her resources breastfeeding and raising it.

I always knew I was average or slightly a micrometer below average.
The government is messing with the stats

Theyre airforce ones nigga i look gr8

>tfw 22 and still growing

Reached 6 foot this Christmas and my dick is now six inches

Used to be 5'11 and 5.5 last year

not even joking

>Implying they didn't make that up afterwards

Question Veeky Forums, serious question.
5'7" here, 23 years old, I've banged some girls before as it is somewhat relevant.
Is it a natural thing for a short guy to become gayer over the years and into adulthood, and forsake pussy despite getting some already?
I always liked both men and women, but I've just given up on women and view them as absolutely unattractive.
Now all I want is cock and a bigger man to just hold me down and make me feel small and weak.
It just feels more natural to be held down and pumped into by a stronger, taller man than to hold a woman down, as if it was genetically destined for me to just be submissive to bigger men.
Pls help.

Same but not this much. Was 6 foot pretty sure 6one now

7 inch, but how do i get thicker

h-how thick

5 inches here

Being a bottom is literally the most beta thing you can be. Even gay people think you're a faggot.

>Is it a natural thing for a short guy to become gayer over the years
No, it is a natural thing if you're on Veeky Forums.

>given up on women and view them as absolutely unattractive

youre gay bro, nothing wrong with that

lanklets are still mad at us for no reason, i don't get it.

>tfw 8x6in dick

Anyone else a dicklet too?

it comes down to one thing, the real problem....... F A C E L E T S

I think 5.something but idk really. apparently the test for having a thicc dicc is that it wont fit in a toilet paper tube. Mine scrapes the outside egdes but still fits

I dont want to jelq, because its already long and jelqing makes it longer, but doesnt do much for girth. I dont want to pencil dick myself

Also girls love girth more than length. I want a phat dick

>tfw 10x10 in

should i just end it? Girls laugh at my tiny penis

Her Tinder was posted here some time ago, she is like 6'7

>5'9" with no shoes
>Have been told I'm tall by many grills
>"you're tall user"
>"lol, no I'm 5'9"
>"no, you must be at least 5'11 or 6 feet!"
>I can assure you I'm 5'9"

Is this their retarded way of flirting or does every guy lie so much about his height that girls think the average height is 6 feet?

desu im the 6 foot poster and all girls are amazed i am

think im 5'10 or something lol

wait they think you're 6 feet or 5'10?

Normies lie about their height to the point where girls think 5,9 is 6'0 and 6 inch dick is 9

think im 5'10 when im actually 6 foot

'wow user are you really that tall???!!!'

y-yes mum measured me last week AGAIN

> no matter how hard he works on his body, both men and women will respect me more than him when I walk into a room
You tell yourself that skelly lmao nice b8

Yeah. I've seen the full post. The one that the other user posted is edited. In the full post at least two of the girls admit to getting with him.

Lol why you lie
>girls saying they fucked a guy on public social media
Lol why u lie so badly

Lol why u cringe

Lol why u here

Ur the one lying

Maybe you lack confidence. I'm pretty confident and maybe it causes people to think I'm bigger thn I am, idk.

>girls
>intelligent

>girls arent socially intelligent
>multiple girls would say they fucked someone on a promotional facebook page
Cmon son

Why u lion? How short r u?

> being this much of a white knight cuck

>turns down just, so much pussy bro
>works on a raised platform

Also short

Also a liar

Also projecting

A short, mad, lying cuck

Why tho lol just be a tall mccool boyo

because his platforms wont make him taller then 5'10 :(

IRL no. Literally nobody who's 5'10" ever gets excited short in a literal sense; it'll only be banter from a 6'4" friend for whom everyones short anyway and they're used to dealing with people shorter than you. 5'10" is objectively the middle of the bell curve, more than the middle of you include hispanics and asians
On Veeky Forums, yes.
On your Tinder bio, very yes.

>Those hands

>very yes
END ME
So I shouldn't write my height then?

being short is hard mode. you fuckers have no idea

>This isn't fair desu
Natural selection will deal with it, a manlet gets nothing out of life unless he is extremely overcompensating. If not, it's a genetic dead end for him.

I have a buddy who's a total stud. Kid looks like a model, and he can finesse girls like a champ. (Went through ugly duckling period where he built a personality).
However, he is 5'5. If I go out with him he looks like my child, I'm 6'3, 205 lbs. He's about 140.
He got his entire arms tatted up literally so he can compete with tall dudes. His words, not mine. I mean he still pulls, but I've never been out a single night without a girl making a crack at his height.

Just keep it vague and witty with some good pictures of yourself, famalam.

This meme needs to end.

>Anyone else just genuinely feel bad for short guys?
No, because out of all the things to go wrong with your body its on the absolute lowest end of feeling bad about

How about you live as a cripple instead and see what 'game' you pull. How about being blind, or deaf, or unable to taste or smell.

You fucking people, so narrow minded.

How short are you?

Im 5'7 with shoes on and girls never mention my height desu.

They dont talk to me.

Whats funny is she is still scoping him out. Aside from her making fun of him with her friends about him being short look how her hand is feeling his chest...also how close she is standing....Do you get that close to people whom you are not interested at all? Shes gauging how his body works in relation to her because regardless of how she wants to pretend tall people are better...instinct kicks in. You fuckers need to read body language more.

Country? For science.

>Do you get that close to people whom you are not interested at all?
Yes, how else do I steal their wallets?

lmfao. You gave me a good chuckle and now my cover is blown. I must get off my phone at work. Fuck you user.

The fucking delusion in this post, holy shit

Not really, my coubtry ia filled with womanlets ao they get their share of women im pretty bad with women even though im playing on easy mode (6'1" and atleast 7/10 looks or so people have told me)

This. I studied metrology in engineering school and normies don't know how to measure shit. Even my doctor overmeasured my height by 2". Wonder how off height averages are considering most are "self reported."

You're welcome, have a nice day.

>Even my doctor overmeasured my height by 2"

Well you probably should've taken your lifts out first user