ITT: Valuable life lessons you've learnt

ITT: Valuable life lessons you've learnt

Women are just sex objects

There's nothing magic to neuroscience, if you're out of shape and have a shitty diet you'll be miserable. If you're in shape and have good diet you'll be happy. If I'm having a bad day, I don't blame other people, or myself, it's a simple reality that I haven't ate enough, slept wrong and have a kink in my back, didn't work out yet, etc. unhappy people are unhealthy people and that's all there is to it

>Respect should be earned, not given.
>Get a hobby(besides lifting).
>Don't let others control your life(goes double for SO's)
>Never change yourself for pussy.

LIGHT WEIGHT BABY
NOTHING BUT A PEANUT
YEEEEEEE BUDDDYYY

Putting my weewee in my gfs vagina instead of my palm makes me happier even if it is kind of annoying to go through foreplay and cuddling after

Also, that what people consciously say drives them and what unconsciously actually drives them are two seperate things. We don't know what we want or why we want it, consider men thinking they like big asses when really it's the curve of the back that displays how well a woman can carry the weight of a child during pregnancy.

If you're nice to people theyll generally be nice to you, if you're mean to people theyll generally be mean to you. If you give people respect, they'll give respect back to you. Be respectful, but not submissive, and you'll get respect damn near everywhere you go

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BIES

Lead from the front, put people in charge of shit with freedom and power to get the job done, correct don't punish, never micromanage, don't develop an ego just because you're in charge, if you're people give you power and respect give it right back and it will magnify, give credit to others always say your mother tells you you're very handsome or well mannered don't say yah I know but that you got your looks from them and that they raised you that way. If someone thanks you for doing something for them, tell them you did it because they're great people right in return.

The best way to get over a bad habit is to just remove the temptation from your life entirely.

preach.

I needed this thread to remind myself of who I am. My new years plans got cancelled and I haven't found a new party yet so I'm feeling kinda down and have had a few beers. thanks bros

Story,user.

>tfw have never been invited to a party

Reading this made me also realise how fucking pathetic it is to feel down because of that. Damn tomorrow I'm gonna push my limit in the gym as a form of self-flagellation for my retardation

That being critical of others leaches into being critical of myself. That criticizing others is straight up th stupidest shit you can do tact wise

Don't spend all of your money on hookers because you could end up sleeping on your mom's couch scrapping pennies to pay for your gym membership like me

Fuck being invited to parties, be the guy who organizes parties.

That cast iron skillets, potatoes, and beer should all be main stays in life

Fpbp

He punched the guy next to him.

Self Loathing and wallowing in self pity is a waste of time

'Veeky Forumss retarded'

Words to live by

>What's on the outside does matter and says a lot about the person.
>There's no "one true love" like in Disney movies. There's many.
>You'll never get what you want if you don't ask for it.

Eh, I respect everyone right off the bat, but once you lose it, good luck getting it back.

literally anyone can have a gf. just find the correct match in terms of psychology, sheer intelligence, physical attractiveness, social cohesion-ability/the likelihood that you two could raise children together/cohabitate peacefully, sexual chemistry, and finally, she should find you funny.

what should you sacrifice the most in this equation? physical attractiveness. that doesn't mean that women that aren't physically attractive are better at the other things.

just, physically attractive women that hit all the marks are harder to come by than women that hit those marks but are unattractive. if you feel that there are other, more attractive women than your current gf that is driving you insane, you're in luck. anything is attainable. just believe in yourself and leave no stone unturned in the quest for true love. it should match your quest for the love of one's body.

AINT NUTHIN TO IT BUT TA DO IT

ERYBODY WANNA BE A BODYBUILDA
AINT NOBODY WANNA LIFT THIS HEAVY ASS WEIGHT

I DO IT THOUGH

This. Never invest emotionally on a women.

>just, physically attractive women that hit all the marks are harder to come by than women that hit those marks but are unattractive. if you feel that there are other, more attractive women than your current gf that is driving you insane, you're in luck. anything is attainable. just believe in yourself and leave no stone unturned in the quest for true love. it should match your quest for the love of one's body.

narcissism is the plague of the 21st century

holy fucking kek that pic is hilarious

Tfw am just chill enough in places I'm comfy like school or gym or that one friends house so ppl forget how shy I really am, and invite me to parties

Then I forget how shy I am and show up to the party and it all comes crashing down around me and I can see ppl who thought I was chill either avoid me or take pity on me. 99% of the time it's avoidance.

dude, alcohol.

>The day you start lifting will always be the day that you are too small

>If its important you will find the time

>You don't make friends at a party by talking about politics or religion

>You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with

>Smile. No seriously, smile in conversations with strangers and its incredible the sorts of things that open up for you.

>There is a difference between being the centre of attention and having everyone's attention.

>Nobody knows you are nervous until you let them know. Fake it until you make it.

>If you are not early then you are late.

>If you create expectations of how something will play out in your head (Job interview, romantic interest, creating something artistic etc) reality will never conform to your imagination. There will be an expectation gap between whats in your head and what is actually happening. The bigger this expectation gap the unhappier you will be. Expect nothing but experience everything.

>Your appearance is the first thing you say to someone.

>Alcohol is a hard drug

>Be passionate about something. Passionate, not obsessive.

After working with many supervisors/managers over the years these are the qualities that always make the best ones. Considering that you hit some good points, would you recommend any reading material or things to watch with other good advice?