"I... I've just benched 3 pl8s. Caught the q.t. cardio bunny mirrin."
"The boy lies!"
What did Veeky Forums really see.

Him coming down from heaven and telling me "You did it. You've made it, brah."

The creatine...it's in his pocket!

bump for this

It's....me. And i dont hate myself!

A thicc qt waiting for him at home

I see myself, standing infront of the mirror and seeing nothing but myself.

Meta.

Veeky Forums DID YOU PUT YOUR CREATINE IN THE SHAKE OF PROTEIN?

THICC

me with an A V E R A G E korean gf

>tfw you wake up holding her hand
>tfw you go to a shower and she wrote I tfw you wake up all alone

>tfw no A V E R A G E korean gf

It would be super uncomfortable to hold someone's hand while sleeping.

tfw my average korean gf refuses to call me oppa because she's one month older than me

You have to call her "noonim"

What exactly is an "idol" in Kpop? why is this such a desirable career in Korea, when there is a mandatory retirement age of 21? seems like a shit career decision

A 7 foot talking penis, saying that we'd only find happiness in the showers.

It's me... I-I look amazing! I'm being 'mired by all the joociest guys at the gym. Everyone's patting my butt and telling me what a good job I did.

>mandatory retirement age of 21?

This isn't true at all.

Underrated

It's me, but my face is symmetrical, has no acne, a firmer jaw, more even stubble distribution, a lower forehead, blue eyes, and my body is much bigger, with more defined abs.

Also, my ex girlfriend is clinging onto me but now has a much better ass.

I see myself with his campaign manager

Me leaving my gf of seven years.

Get on my level.

10years and we Just built a house together

Shit user. I don't want to hit that lvl.

Just gonna reroll a new toon for 2017 and grind my way to end game with the knowledge I've acquired. This shit is for the birds. I don't want to get so invested I begin to feel obligated to stick with a character I dont even enjoy playing the game with.

>anime
>"TOON"
yeah i'm surprised she didn't leave you sooner and thats some real talk

She watches more anime and plays more vidya than I do. She's also a cosmetologist with steady income and just so happens to be a family oriented petite qt. But at your level of faggotry, I'm sure you'll accuse me of lying just to make yourself feel better about giving a woman you don't want a new house she'll most likely be dicking Jerome at in a few years.

Don't assume to know shit about strangers bro.

my ex girlfriend coming back to me

hahahahha

[spoiler]Me as a girl[/spoiler]

Upvoting your comment, good sir! You sure showed him! Men like you are an asset to our community :)

Me being inducted into the musician's hall of fame with my gf by my side. and much more gains than I have now.

All I've ever wanted out of life since elementary school.

a society where race truly doesn't matter, where every one is capable of the same feats but only through determination and dedication are they able to perfect themselves, a place where monogamy is the norm and society is built on the foundation of a strong family with good bonds. where the depths of hatred is nothing more than friendly rivalry between competitors,

There is literally no way for this to exist because evolution is shit and so is free will.

>wanting someone who has a track record of hurting and leaving you to stay in your life to hurt and leave you more

what?

Winning the olympics

Hermione's wet pussy

if only :(

but race truly does matter senpai, its the way it is

>a society where race truly doesn't matter
Jesus what a cuck. You can wish however much you want that biology didn't exist and all humans were equal but that doesn't mean it's true.
Race matters. It's your genes. It's your culture, it's your diet, it's your language, it's your family. Race matters.