Where the fuck do i start?

Where the fuck do i start?

I have shit posture from shitposting and playing vidya. I have anterior pelvic tilt, should i just focus on that at the start?

I wanted to do the Neanderthal no more workout plan but it includes deadlifts and squats and i cant do those due to my back

man that movie was crap... Titties were good though.

Who this fluid druid?

Mobility exercises, my friend. Go to YouTube and look for ones that open your hips, especially. You can even find ones for APT since it's so common. Bookmark the ones that are helping you, and keep doing it until you can do body weight squats with proper form. Then move from low weight to 4pl8 over the course of a few years.

I dont find her nearly as attractive with brown hair, but with blonde she gives me happy feelings, is that weird?

choosing girl for pic was mistake

I cant do deadlifts or squats with weights due to my condition, are there any alternatives for those? I cant put much pressure on my lower back

the only reason your thread has any replies is because of that pic

do deadlifts and squats

[nospoilers]start with just the bar[on/fit/]

I CANT DO DEADLIFTS AND SQUATS

bullshit, I just got back from a trip to Snap City and I'm already deadlifting 3pl8

i have scoliosis

so do I. Quit making excuses and go fucking lift

See... i want to, but i dont want to make my situation worse. I just need alternative for squats and deadlifts, if i do those with scoliosis i will die when im 30

There are none except for squats and Deadlift with little to no weight on the bar.

this guy fucking gets it

also do you legit have scoliosis or do you have kyphosis?

Kyphosis will fix itself (to a degree) if you do your deadlifts and squats, work your core, and maintain good posture out of the gym. My scoliosis has become slightly better but won't entirely fix itself.

FREE PIZZA
YOU SUCKED MY COCK

Idiopathi structural scoliosis, i wore brace and everything. I cant fix it, its just bones growing wrong way, but i need to build muscles in lower back to prevent it from getting worse, but at the same time i have to avoid putting too much pressure on there.

I also need very strong core thats right, i found this exercise (pic related) that is aimed for people to improve bad posture, but it includes deadlifts and squats so i was wondering what can i do in place of those, i supposed i could do them with verry little weight

very little weight is the way to go as I said before. Just do the bar and if that's too much reduce to 20lb dumbbells in each hand or less.

Goblet squats with a small kettlebell and deadlifts under 100 lbs would probably be just fine.

Similar boat here. I have awful ankle, calf, hamstring flexibility. It feels like a steel cable running down the back of my leg when I try to touch my toes. What do I do, it hurts so bad to stretch it.

>I cant do deadlifts or squats with weights due to my condition
Anterior pelvic tilt? Bullshit, I still have this shit and my squat is at almost 80kg 5x5 and my deads are at 100kg 1x5.

You should attack any postural issues starting from lower back, for example Anterior Pelivc Tilt leads to forward head and forward shoulders. If you have ATP, stretching hamstrings is wrong thing to do, you need to lenghten your hip flexors

Hip and glute and thoracic stretches and mobility seem to be most important. When you lift focus on posture and technique over weight moved. I see a lot of people doing rows and face pulls and rear delt work but their scapular movement and technique is so fucked that they just reinforce bad habits and posture. It takes a ton of effort.

Start every workout with a thoracic, hip and shoulder mobility stretch and prehab routine. Things like side lying thoracic extensions with arm and the same thing with legs, standing wall ball rolls, tissue release on tonic scapular muscles, neck stretches and hip and glute stretches, the all important shoulder abductor and adductor stretches, band pullaparts and dislocates, lat release and stretch, "rockers", etc

Theres tons of mobility movements stretches and exercises. Do a circuit starting with foam rolling and then 4-5x high rep scap exercises and repeat a few times before starting your workout.

Remember hip mobility ties into scapular issues too.

I would do light deadlifts and squats, like just the bar or one pl8 until you can confidently do high reps with good posture. Most ppl have no clue how bad their lifting is as far as making their bad posture worse. I see guys doing DB rows with such horrible cringey technique or jutting their necks out on face pulls or rows. scapular control is lacking in many folks
it will take time and a lot of effort.

I don't know if I have ATP or not, how can I tell which direction my pelvis is tilting? I'm kinda skinny fat so it's not like I can see my skeletal structure

is your ass sticking out? its pretty easy to tell if you stand in natural position and look in mirror

Oh yeah I definitely have the same thing as pic. It's weird though it feels like my calves and hamstrings are what's tight, how can that be

Yeah, but actually stretching hamstrings makes it worse

Interesting, I wonder if this is the cause of my lower back pain

fuck this seems complicated, but im 19 and in constant pain i cant keep living like this or i hero

you fucked meeee

I find it funny how the guy says he can't deadlift or squat and yet he is pushed into it. OP, start with calisthenics. After 3 months incorporate reverse hypers, abs (a buttload) and goodmornings. After 2 months of this do whatever you want because you won't be a weakling.

strech for 10 minutes a day, its that simple. joff cavaliere has a good video that shows u how to fix ur problem

who's the blond qt? :3

get rid of ur pillow and mattress, they are jew memes