This guy is the biggest hack of the 21th century, along with Sam Harris

>This guy is the biggest hack of the 21th century, along with Sam Harris

prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LJDQPx1v5ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=tPhFEXM6VuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a butthurt Christcuck by any chance?

His work in biology is legit.
Meanwhile..

No, he's a hack. Scientism is fucking retarded.

the two cunts are insufferable, overpaid idiots

Yeah, especially Biology amirite? All that Evolution bullshit and stuff when we just can read the bible instead....

dude no one gives a shit about his work in science, like all the other hacks(hitchens, harris, that black scientist whos name I can't remember and bill nye) they were just annoying faglords who were appealing to hipster atheist soyboys in the 90s and early 2000s. All they did was detract from society

Nu-Atheism Is STEMlord scientism mashed with Logical positivism and yes it's retarded since Logical positivism has been absolutely BTFO'ed completely since the 50s.

This is why Nu-Atheists not only reject Religion but also philosophy and retards like Harris and Dawkins constantly shit on philosophy and linguistics.

Atheism is correct imo, but it needs to be pared with a deep interest in philosophy and the social sciences, but since Nu-Atheism is edgy as fuck STEMlord shit, they can't admit as well that "liberal arts" has any worth in society since that is their original pet hatred before even religion.

>All they did was detract from society
And keep pseudo science like creationism at bay. However, mighty nice of you to dedicate a full thread to him, especially now that it is clear that he was spot on. Well I guess his books still cause much butthurt with the religious retards.

>And keep pseudo science like creationism at bay.
what was creationism a threat to?

>Atheism is correct imo, but it needs to be pared with a deep interest in philosophy and the social sciences,
Why? I managed to live my irreligious life well without becoming a humanities fag.

>Atheism is correct imo
lost me there bud. You're right though, retards who put science on a pedestal and throw philosophy away are doomed.

A reasonable education? Like when some religious hicks try to force their memes on kids in public schools.

Continental philosophy is legit shit, though

>Why? I managed to live my irreligious life well without becoming a humanities fag.
And you figured out how to live that way all by yourself did you? Being born into a culture with thousands of years of philosophical thought behind it had nothing to do with, I suppose.

It's true, only faggots on r/atheism think he's smart. He even got btfo by that posssibly pedo priest on live TV
youtu.be/LJDQPx1v5ZU

annoying dawkins at the end coming in like a little annoying rat "Bububut that's not true" all his videos with him he just appears a snobby cunt who appeals to authority and trys to mock his opponents

atheist BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=tPhFEXM6VuY

He gave us memes, I have to be thankful for that.

that wife diss was fire

>Philosophy has continuously btfo religion and theology for literally thousands of years
>Reject philosophy because "Muh STEM should be the only thing taught at universities"

I was in high school in the late 90s and early 00s and there was a serious threat at the time of Creationism being taught in schools alongside Evolution and actual science.
Religion had already infiltrated history departments completely fucking the history education we got at the time. This was known as a period called the "History Wars", where conservatives kept pushing bullshit Anglocentric, nationalistic and Christian centric nonsense in the history curriculum.
We were literally taught in HISTORY classes that the bible is an accurate historical documentation of what happened at the time ffs.

>"History Wars", where conservatives kept pushing bullshit Anglocentric, nationalistic and Christian centric nonsense
>Bible has not a single instance of credible history

About as much credibility as the islandic sagas.

>Bible has not a single instance of credible history
Where did he claim that?

Bible has stories about real historical events yes, but that doesn't mean that it's a good historical source. It has lots of made up stuff in it when it comes to history.

>the perspective we have on history should not be built around us

Really no, it shouldn't because it doesn't portray a complete or accurate picture of history, it's just propaganda.

*blocks your path*

I'm not a Christian but I really cannot stand Dawkins. I don't even care so much about his opinions; he's just an obnoxious cunt.

*oh oh oh's your sex junk*

Veeky Forums and half of the internet loved this guy so much 10 years ago. now we pretend to be christian :)

He made millions off gullible atheists who want to be smart without putting the effort into actually developing their minds, they essentially paid a man to confirm their lack of beliefs for them in a pseudo-intellectual fashion with a pretentious title. He's a hack, though not the biggest hack of the 21st century.

Counterpoint. He wants to be your dad.

>that terrible FHWR

He can be my mom at best

This.

dunno bout dawkins but harris is a fraud even his PhD is fake
he's a good speaker though ill give him that

Christiany Orthodox-born Agnostic here. I don't really care about him much, but I admire his work in the field of biology and his contribution to fighting for secularism.

Prove him wrong

10 years ago the internet was smart and Veeky Forums was cool. How times change.

This is obviously anecdotcal but back in the day you were mostly grown up when you first got on the internet. Nowadays baby get's its first smartphone at age 6.
Obviously this is gonna show.

d-did he just call dawkins a cuck?