How do i deal with my insane mother who is against me losing weight?

how do i deal with my insane mother who is against me losing weight?

LONDON

Go on a hunger strike

Take it from me
THIN > THICC
Get skinnier babe

Move out. Your mom is a jealous bitch who propbably hate the fact her youth and beauty is fading.

I agree with her, fucking stop holy shit.

Mom is jelly, keep getting fit

this

Hard to tell. Lose the shirt.

Lift some weights DYEL cunt

THINN

The thicc meme is dying

>you have bigger arms than me

Yeah honestly unless you lose the clothes and also provide an example pic of what you're hoping to achieve then we can't tell if your mom is crazy or talking sense.

father just joined in. i have been trying to defend myself but they wont listen.

You look great. Who cares what your fuckass mom thinks.

they wont let me go to the gym unless i start eating the way they want me too

I wouldn't say great.

This
The largest group of people talking about big butts and boobs being superior are fat women who try to make themselves feel better

Fuck them they don't know anything. Go to a doctor and have them weigh you. They'll give you your bmi. I'm sure you have a long long way to go before your considered underweight. Have the doctor write them a note saying how you're in a healthy weight range

Or even just Google bmi for them

>your butt is getting smaller

Yeah, I agree with your senpai, senpai, you're taking it a bit too far

On your next doctor check up, tell the doctor about the situation.

Also are you under 18? Probably could threaten emotional abuse by parents if they keep it up. You're no where near dangerously skinny.

Bulk time engage

TELL THEM YOU WILL GROUND THEM FROM NOT EATING FOOD!
CHECKM8
also, do you happen to live near the location of a specific place in KY?

How old are you?

Grounded? I think she might be underage guys...

i'm 18

How old are? What's your weight and height? You look fine, you're mother is just being controlling. This is not her life to live.

Lol how old are you? What is your diet?

Plain jealously. Your dead joined in because your mother probably threatened him with a no sex period.
Just say you won't lose anymore, but keep getting fit. They won't shove foot into your mouth. Max they can do is force to a doctar, that probably will laugh at their idiot face.

Jesus fuck thats some cluster b bullshit going on. Fuck that bitch. Achieve your goals.

I had a similar situation
>taking in around 1600 calories
>work out about 20-30 minutes every day
>I went from around 25% to 15% body fat
>mom says I should be worried about gaining muscle and not loosing fat
>her suggested diet for me is at least 2500 calories
I'm a guy, so I don't have to put up with BS about not being attractive anymore.

What did you look like before?

i am 18. my diet is normal fruits and veggies trying to cut carbs. they think i'm insane

I wouldBulk then. Temporarily please your mama while reaping in gains.

If you are eight-teen then you should be able to do what you want with your diet.

Keep us updated, OP

your dad***

None of your buisiness actually

i still live with them

Nice shoulders/arms brah. Keep up the good work

More protein OP. Start squaring also to get nice ass gains

Bring your diet plan complete with calorie calculations. Demonstrate that you are eating enough to maintain a healthy body. Show that your diet is enough to lose weight at a safe rate while building muscle.
Your parents are worried about your health, everyone hears horror stories about eating disorders. Dispel there fears with facts, use resources from here or I recommend www.scoobysworkshop.com.

That's right, until your this skinny you'll never be attractive, you might as well KYS now

Doesn't matter. They aren't forcing you to eat more.

>cutting carbs but eating fruits
Yeah nah you've got as much dietary clout as your parents. Just learn to eyeball your calories and eat at TDEE until you can move out.

>trying to cut out carbs
Entirely? Also what veggie meals do you eat? I need some ideas for some vegetarian meals, and oats are getting pretty old

Yeah, I'm in the same with protein shakes, my mother they're fucking roids lol. So sometimes when I'm in her house she says me that a dude died from roids the other day. I just shrug it.

BREHHHSSSS

Shut the fuck up. If she was 14, it would be a valid thing that she doesn't know what she's doing, so age plays a huge role.

T H I N N
H
I
N
N

Also if your mum is cooking for you or ordering takeaway, offer to cook healthy meals every now and then.

>implying muscle isn't what makes it look good

>BREEEHHHHHHHHH

I'd say actually think about what your parents are saying. Getting fit doesn't include letting your ribs show like a smelly skelly. Right now you have a dancers body. If they're concerned it's actually a good thing, they could not give a fuck about anything, now that would be bad. Be careful and be smart... Oh and here's a tip. If you stop having periods you've lost way of much.

Gainz goblinz are the worst.

Bulk and get fucking shredded
Literally youll weigh more and be the least feminine shape, then see if your jealous mom thinks you need to gain wieght

my sister has anorexia. they are worried i will become anorexic

Even as a doctor that is one of the worst things I have ever seen

If that's what you look like I'd say you look fine. Though its hard to tell with just a single image and no other information like height and weight

jej

my aunt is a fat cunt and routinely tries to fatten up my cousin (girl (female))

lots of parents try to bring their kids down for whatever reason

i am 5' 3"
haven't weighed my self in a while i am not concerned with weight. i just want to achieve the body i want. weight is not an issue to me

Then be grateful that they're watching out for you. Just explain to them that you have an idea in your head how you want to look, and explain it to them. Shit, get pictures of people that have the same type of body. Try to educate them.

Just eat less. What is she going to do? Force shit down your throat? She's not your dad.

Current weight/height and goal weight?
From that pic you look just fine, they're probably just scared that you will go bulimia-mode

Just squat more

Then you'll have a nice ass, giving both you, your parents, and your future white husband what you want

Explain that food is made up if different components: The fats separated from milk = butter, and the protein separated from milk = proton powder. Each has its role in the body and sometimes you want one without the other. Not too hard to comprehend right? Or am I crediting parents with too much logic

A M E S
M
E
S

Why do you want to lose weight? You look perfectly fine there and in damn good shape.

>sister is anorexic
>already skinny but wants to loose even more weight
>mum is concerned
>WHY IS MY MUM SO INSANE WTFFF HOW CAN I DEAL WITH THIS REEEEE
Fucking teenagers man

>future white husband
D E L U S I O N

Just stop spending time with her. Fuck it, you can't fuck your mom so why do you even care about this chick?

She's right though. Start lifting.

See now this can be a issue. They are terrified that you will be a anorexic as well and are trying their best to make sure this doesn't happen. This can have the side effect though of turning the person into a complete fat fuck and giving them garbage habits for the rest of their life.

Ultimately it's your body to do what you want with and if they don't let you go to the gym you can always go work out in other ways

>cardio
>body weight excwrsises

As others have stated there can be a fine line between skelly and thin. I'd recommend honestly going and getting a tdee measurement that way you can not only find your proper balance but if you go somewhere and they actually give you a measurement you can bring proof that you aren't unhealthy with you weight.

Y'ALL POASTING IN A TROLL BREAD

>dem hands
>dem feet

The only other sane person in this bitch

That's fucking heartbreaking jesus fuck

This woman is probably dead now...

Ah but weight is important from a health standpoint which seems to be the question at hand.

You want a way to pursue the body you want while reassuring those around you that you aren't going to become a gross skelly or a anorexic.

B
R
E
H
S
THIN

Honestly, you look like you're at a good size and you don't need to lose or gain any weight. Take the shirt off and we'll see if your mother is talking sense or not.

>your butt is getting smaller
Why is this good? Start lifting and do your squats OP

She is.

We probably are but I still like these because the legit advice (which isn't hard to identify) is usually interesting to read

Dubs confirm. Squats are GOAT-tier

Registered dietitian here, OP. I work in Addiction Recovery Services, and by the looks of it, you are in a healthy weight range. Sorry about your sister though. What makes you want to lose more weight? And why the hatred for carbs? Please feel free to ask me anything so you have ammunition to argue with your parents.

i have no hatred for carbs. i am not cutting them out, just limiting them. I just want thinner arms. The rest of my body is perfect. I am not insecure i just want my arms to be a bit thinner is all

>thinner arms
>not aiming for muscles
How will you become A E S T H E T I C?

Fat reserves are based on genetic distribution of proportions. So if you get your arms as thin as you want, you run the risk of other areas of your body losing fat at a quicker rate, since by your admission they are already near perfect.

That aside, on a personal level, I do agree with Not quite muscular, but a hint of muscle is nice.

More cardio.

Increase your intake of clean food (fruits, veggies lean meat etc) slightly to compensate for extra output.
Get a punching bag or something similar that can put your arms throu a rigorous workout without using weights

Be careful though. Trying to adjust size of a particular area cam be really tricky.

I dont even get how your parents can force you to eat too much when my mom literally threatens to entirely stop cooking cuz i eat so much, on the other hands she will bitch about not eating enough once the cut starts.

So the lesson is: they will aƶways be against "extreme nutrition", so just eat your way and dont tell them about it, they will see how healthy you look.
You look fine tho, time for some muscles.

from that pic you are just about perfect. don't lose any more weight or get fatter, just jog to stay healthy.

Not OP but I want a non meme answer

I'm 5'9 165 bulkin rn and I did a tdee calculator and need to eat 3.5kcals a day to gain.

At that much calories do macros really make a difference or could I just eat basically whatever (I don't drink pop, booze or eat candy)

Nah you need to bulk instead

>bmi

Please stop giving advice

kek'd a little

Your mom sounds like my mom except my mother is literally terrified that I am pushing myself way to much...especially working out with this cold now. Im all like chill ma' its just off season

>spot reduction advice

Get out

Been on a cut since october. Eating only about 1500-1800 cal a day. I don't even know how the fuck I'm going to do it when I get down to 170 and start a bulk. There are days where I feel full as fuck all day on just 1500 now

Yes spot reduction is bullshit but that's exactly what op is asking for