Veeky Forums goes to the movies

Give me essential Veeky Forums movies

Rebuilding my library after a hard drive upgrade

Preferably something other than 300 and Gladiator and Fight Club

>that list

good luck with your high estrogen goals for 2017

Replace the Donnie Darko director's cut with the theatrical cut before it starts downloading. Please.

>he fell for the manufactured masculinity meme
move on pls
please elaborate. I've watched some versino of this movie a dozen times. i dont recall which because i stopped when i started getting laid

(not memeing, that is literally what happened)

>flesh + blood
>the blood of heroes
>the road warrior

No one cares about you getting laid, bragging about it just makes you sound like a giant douche.

You deserve the director's cut.

no pain no gain

thats the one with the rock right?

Good call on mad max. I have all of them in SD, will add the HD to my list. I'll look into the others

jealous much? i literally said in my post im not memeing. was just explaining why I had no memory of which version I was familiar with

yes the Rock is in that one and he looks super roided up. Only saw it once at release, I'll give it a go

Rounders
Heat
Primer
Goodfellas
Groundhog Day

All I can think of right now

Holy shit are you a faggot? This is the gayest movie list I have ever seen.

See

Caddy Shack
Dazed and Confused
The Warriors
Predator

Greetings fellow oldfag

you seem like a giant douchebro

i don't think you'd get anything out of watching good movies just go ahead and queue up all the transformers films for download

>No Conan the Barbarian
>No Pumping Iron

What the fuck are you supposed to masturbate to?

Yes because anything in those lists screams Michael Bay.

Veeky Forums is literally a bunch of salty sadcunts

I've got all the conans, even the animated series. They'll be upgraded to HD eventually

Teddy Bear (2012)

Odd premise but I'm intrigued

>I'm not the douche with bad taste, everyone else is!

>implying fucking Amadeus = Transformers
>pointing out anyone's stupidity is a matter of opinion

Oh, shit!

Old Veeky Forums would like stream that movie old the time back in 2012. We would gather round Friday night and watch movies like that and bullshit with each other.

Those were good times.

Raging Bull?

Added

Kung-Fu Hustle
Oldboy (the original Korean one)
The Grey (I like this one a lot but I know it's kinda hit or miss for people)

Generation Iron was pretty good.

Honestly, my favorite was Kai, because Brooklyn boys have to stick together.

I also watched Pumping Iron. Again, rooted for the Brooklyn boy, Louie. I might name my kid that 2bh.

Eddie Strongman is another. I'm planning on watching "I am Ali", "Chasing Tyson", CT Fletcher, and pretty much anything else I find interesting in the Sport's documentaries section on Netflix

I remember all the Americans clapping at the end.

Of the 10 people I've tried repeatedly to get to watch old boy, none did.

Is king fu hustle the satire? Weeo peeo?

It's a show but Spartacus is fucking awesome

Have you seen the Foxcatcher documentary Netflix did? It's more about Dupont's breakdown and crime than the wrestling but it is still incredibly fascinating and you do get to see some amazing athleticism.

Agreed. Hard to believe it was a Starz production

>remove cock from ass!

Kung Fu Hustle is very comedic but I wouldn't say it's a straight satire. It's a very fun and energetic over the top martial arts movie. Directed by the same guy who did Shaolin Soccer, if you're familiar with that.

I'll add that to the list. Thanks man.

The only three I watched were Pumping Iron, Eddie Strongman, and Generation Iron. I sort of had a kind of deload week, this week, so because I wasn't spending every living moment in the gym or at work, I had some time to spend on Netflix. Tomorrow and Saturday are my one rep max days. So I won't be doing much either, so I can watch those on those days.

Maybe I'm thinking o something else..

Kung Pow, that's what it was

Based on your list I think you'd enjoy No Country for Old Men quite a bit, if you haven't already seen it.

I have and did. Not something I'd rewatch several times, but it was definitely good. I still distinctly remember the bad guy's voice.

Kingdom of heaven directors cut, limitless, 13th warrior. I was going to make more suggestions but kept finding them in your list. Would work out and watch movies with you while eating and doing roll/stretch work, you seem fun n-no homo.

I think I saw 13th warrior. Antonio Banderas?

Haven't seen KoH but the title reminds me I still need to see Troy as well

I'm real right in my hip adductors

Tight*

I'm a big fan of the Bourne movies and John Wick, those are pretty cool imo

>people still download YIFY rips

I need an invite to pass the popcorn or something. Yify is a good alternative for plebs

Yeah 13th warrior is about an Arabic warrior who goes to Viking lands, studies them and helps them defeat some psuedo mystical pagans, i haven't seen it in over 10 years but it's a good one. Kingdom of Heaven is possibly my favorite movie, it shows multiple sides of ethical brilliance in a manly, warrior way. That's ignoring the great film choreography, ethereal soundtrack, and great depth of character in the movie.
50/50 in your list makes me think I now know what it's like for girls to watch chick flicks and cry, just a great, very grounded movie that's funny and sad. I need to remember this isn't /TV/. Sometimes I enjoy non fitness threads because I like to know more about my fit bros, rather than actually going to another board.

getting Veeky Forums: the movie

Invest in a Usenet subscription.

The Wrestler

le plebs

aXXo is King.

Please.

It's all about -=SHoeBoX=-