Thoughts on AlphaDestiny

thoughts on AlphaDestiny

he got jacked over the course of 10months doing cheat reps with insanely heavy weights but alot of people hate him for giving people unconventional advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/332534585/Naturally-Enhanced
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake natty

looks like he's 18% bodyfat.

I guess that's what happens when you do cheat reps and cheat meals.

In terms of lifting he is one of the few guys on YouTube who know what they are doing and actually gives decent advice. However, his whole "alpha male" persona is retarded, he is dogmatic in his beliefs and for every good piece of advice he gives out 3 retarded ones.

Overall - he is a lot better than the rest but that's not saying much. He also likes Westside which is always a plus in my book.

i dont think so man, no roided cunt has that much fat

You're saying this like his body looks bad
I don't give a shit if I have bodyfat if I'm bigger because of it and not a fatass then that only fucking helps

Yeah but he should shave that shitty mustache and those fucking lame muttonchops who the fuck even thinks thats even acceptable to have.

Good physique though.

he roided, it's obvious

lol

go to the roid general.

99% of roiders roid so they can eat mcdonalds, lift one time a week for an hour, and still look 'OK' (like alphadestiny, prime example).

You'd be surprised how DYEL most guys on steroids are

1% of roid users follow strict diet, proper food, lift with a ton of volume, watch macros, weight their food, and yeah, they look pretty good (pic related)

How much do you think the dude in the picture pins? More then 500mg test p a week?
Given you trained for 3-5 years before and have good volume, intensity and watch your food/macros.

Asking this because I am currently in my fourth year training, look kind of big but have the obvious natty look (flat while low bf).

I am thinking about roiding.

Before and after?

getting to that body in just 10 months almost for sure required some gear

not even close to 18 noob

>no roided cunt has that much fat
this is so wrong, roids do not make you automatically 10% bf or whatever your thinking. You can take mega uber fucktarded huge amounts of roids ur whole life and stay above 20%

He's 5'5, around 185, body fat in the high teens, he's natty. He deliberately trains to have the look of a steroid user, it's his whole philosophy. Basically a shitload of pressing variations and insane upper back work. Good advice - if you're developed enough to not injure yourself following it, but as another post said, he can be dogmatic about things.

thats MasT, his trademark is masterone

That manlet is masT he pins 250mg/test e a week and like 50mg of masterone

If you plan on roiding just run a simple 500mg/test e cycle for 12 weeks and run proper pct. You'll blow up and be pretty happy with your gains

he claims to only use low doese of test and mast

but you can never trust a bodybuilder os he is probably on more

I thought of a steady 250mg/test e cycle for like 12 weeks.
Isnt it the slower you gain muscle the easier you can hold it (if you havent hit your genetic limit yet)?

Technically yes, The more over the genetic limit you go the higher chance of those gains vanishing after cycle ends. Just make sure you do proper pct after cycle and you should be able to hold on most size.

>thay looks good
That looks fucki g gross.

From what I can tell it's not really about how much steroids you use... it's how hard you train.

Like, this another poster in that general. Look how fucking tiny and dyel he is and he has to post photos from an an angle lol and 45 degrees in the air to look bigger.

And this guy has admitted to using dbol, tren, all sorts of shit.

But he looks smaller than most natty lifters that lift for a few years .

Why? Bad work ethic. Bad routine. Bad diet.

Guys like this eat mcdonalds, get really fat, then they use DNP to cut the mcdonalds fat off.

Not realizing because they eat mcdonalds they can never gain muscle, even with roids.

It's about putting in effort and proper diet, roids won't save you from putting in effort, you will just look like this guy on roids (super pathetic)

And this is another guy in that general, who is so fat he won't post pics with his shirt off, and has grown a lot of gyno from roiding with high bf % (if you roid with high bf% you get severe gyno) and has convinced himself it is muscle.

I just think people should know that roids are not magic you need to put in work or you look like shit

He looks like he roids, which is the point, if you are roiding lol. To look like you roid.

What are the pros and cons of running 100mg test during heavy weeks of training

You probably won't get much gains lmao, IMO not worth it. If you're gonna pin test at least do around 250-500mg senpai

Annoying and Retarded.

Do i have to worry about side affects

He gives good advices. The videos on girls are cringy though.

Youll always have to run PCT no matter what, If you control the sides you'll be fine. You are able to control all the sides besides. Acne = accutane
Gyno = AI. You just gotta be smart about it while on cycle, Side effects are played a lot on your genetics. Some people dont experience the acne while some experience is badly. Run a 250mg cycle for 12 weeks and see how you like it. Make sure you have proper AIs/PCT on hand and you should be good senpai.

he's a fucking gimp with shit head and facial hair and one of those idiots who tries to do dating/pick up advice, from him ? HAHA look at his fucking face man.

absolute fucking cringe, i watched half of one of his videos about a month ago and turned it off half way through, shit tier and i'm ashamed of Veeky Forums and myself for even knowing who he is.

>gyno from roiding with high bf % (if you roid with high bf% you get severe gyno
>Not realizing because they eat mcdonalds they can never gain muscle, even with roids.

It seems like you do not really know what you are talking about

Around the time he started advocating cheat reps ,about a year ago

No you wont hold on most of the size lol. If that was the case literally everyone and their grandmother would roid and reach natty limit in 4 months then quit forever.

You will lose all gains if you don't plan on another cycle after pct.

>1% of roid users follow strict diet, proper food, lift with a ton of volume, watch macros, weight their food, and yeah, they look pretty good (pic related)

Haha that's qt

They wouldn't tell you their true doses even if they had the brains to keep track

>people ready to shorten their lifespan by roiding for some temporary gains

Why not just cruise on 200mg for life

you're better stacking lower doses of several ones than going high for a single roid

and you believed him

that's cute

He is 5'5 for fuck sake, barely even cuts is for being considered a humanbeing.

Feel better now?

Yea they do, most roidfags are DYEL idiots looking for shortcuts but who fail miserably because they are fucking stupid anyway and can't eat for shit. The thing is, you don't notice these fucks, you only notice those that uses steroids correctly, even though they are the minority

He didn't look like this in 10 months you idiots he's been lifting for 6 years and before done calisthetics for 2 years. Watch his old videos you twats.

Tons. No matter how shitty life gets I will atleast find comfort in the fact that I'm not 5 fucking 5

Cool. You sound like a real stud bro.

? As long as you have a proper PCT and eat at your new maintenance while still keeping up the lifting, shouldn't you retain most of those gains?

I miss his old channel. When I first subbed he only had 9000 sub's and made VERY informative videos on novice and intermediate training as well as great workout videos, not that nonsense about girls. His older videos are good.

Most of his videos are still about novice and intermediate training I don't know what you're talking about. Makes good q&a vids too.

he didn't build that physique in 10 months, that's years and years of consistent hard training and diet

he's a manlet, but he's a jacked manlet

fuck off with masT you cuck

AlphaDestiny is my goal body actually. No idea how to achieve though. Looks like a standard high school football player body.

Any routine suggestions?

just follow his program
"Naturally Enhanced"
He knows a lot of shit

Wait, he's 5'5? Who fucking cares then, next.

hes also not even tall enough to be considered a man

sounds like this guy went to the gym, saw people doing bunch of reps and eating out of carefully proportioned plastic meal containers, and just said fuck that, grabbed all the plates, and hit fast forward.

so basically what yo're saying is you don't know shit and you suck mast's dick.

He says he only uses cheat repts for SHRUGS and ROWS. He uses strict form for bench/ohp/etc.

This guy is shorter than my womanlet sister.

where get this free?

It is always the manlets who throw around the word alpha while chads are based and don't even realize it

t. angry manlet

Angry? I was just complimenting his manliness. Don't be jealous bro. I'm sure you're a stud too.

Probably stronger than you too.

>there are people who believe this is 18% because they actually believe those bullshit pictures
Look newfag, people brag about their body fat percentage so most people lower their numbers or at least highly underestimate their bf.

I'm 6'3 and I think you sound like a sperg. Kill urself my dude

scribd.com/document/332534585/Naturally-Enhanced