Im new to sarms, which is the best and do they have serious side effects?

im new to sarms, which is the best and do they have serious side effects?

they probably increase risk of a bunch of cancers. I'd be more concerned about the purity though. Also they shut you down.

I might try out sarms in a few months solely because they're legal and I'm too pussy to import steroids.

Done a bit of research myself, no real side effects, some test suppression from the stronger ones like LGD so PCT is needed but no real reported side effects apart from that.

just take steroids you pussy

>SM(U)G SOLUTION

bump for interest

I mean what are you looking to gain out of SARMs? Some SARMs are meant for different things. What would you like to achieve? I could help you.

>do they have serious side effects
Nobody knows yet they're too new.
Good luck with your experimental pharmaceuticals.

They are too new to know

I wont be using them for at least a few more years

do LGD 4033 with MK 677. git big.

no pct.

i thought you needed pct for everyone of em

yeah its better to be safe than sorry, 20mg nolva should be enough for mild lgd cycle

everyone is different, lgd made my nuts ache like a motherfucker but then I started taking an AI and everything was fine

What AI did u take?

anastrozole, you can shell out big bucks and get arimidex but its the same thing so I bought generic

I used this bottle back in July.
Didn't really do much for me.
I'm over 40 yrs.
Felt I should eat better b/c spent $65 on bottle, and cut back on Sunday beers.

>didn't buy another bottle.

generally the capsules of sarms are weaker if even the real thing at all. The problem with these being research chemicals is it is next to impossible to know what you are really getting. Your best bet is to go to r/peds and ask around people who have had real results with the substance youre looking for.

Thanks, I have been natty, training for 3 years. Discovered some shoulder tendonitis last month that wont go away. I dont have the guts to take real roids, so I decided to try lgd and see if makes a difference. Bought two days ago from a UK site, so I guess it'll arrive by february.
Anyone has a tip about tendonitis? Mine is on Rotator cuff.

honestly a cycle of test-e isn't the worst thing in the world for you. I'm never going to encourage someone to start on the juice because obviously no roids is healthier than any roids. But it'd be worth researching a little to see if it appeals to you.

Im afraid of taking test by some reasons, dont known if it's related or myth. I got a severe acne problem on teen years (solved by accutanne) and my family got a lot of cases of baldness, I'm 25 and seems that doesnt got me. I'm afraid that test can get acne back, and make me lose some hairs. Besides, I live in Brazil, it's very hard to find a reliable (I mean, secure) source of test here.

if youre predisposed to baldness you almost definitely would go bald, acne is hit or miss though. Either way do what you're comfortable with

Osterine is the only SARM that is used in actual hospitals and pharmacies since its used to treat muscle wasting disease. I have Osterine solution that i will be taking on january second for 6 weeks while cutting. Most people with good diet and program gain about 6 pounds of lean mass and strengh gains while cutting and it stays after youre off it. It also helps people with tendonitis and other lasting pains.

You doing PCT with it? I'm running 15mg ED for 8 weeks, don't know if I need it or not.

Taking testosterone is more effective and significantly safer.

did osta for quite a while now at varying cycle lengths and dosages (from 6mg ED to 20mg ED)

p. much no side-effects, but also very very little effect. If you want to see real results, steroids are still the thing to go to.

people always say ostarine works better than lgd for healing tendons/joints, but not sure the science behind that.

You'd have to have really low test to start to need a pct after. Like sub250 levels in which case you need a pct every day for the rest of your life.

Tendonitis guy here.
Thanks, but I already bought the lgd. I will gonna take it and see what happens. If I dont feel any better, will try ostarine.

anastrozole is not a generic version of arimidex.

>that image
damn, rip ceretropic. only good source

really increase risk of cancers

lgd won't do anything for your tendons/joins, I don't think, but ostarine will (since it increases estrogen)

I've done 20mg ED for 8 weeks and didn't do PCT afterwards. test will be slightly suppressed, but not drastically. I think I went from natural 600 to like 400. I haven't done a blood test since, but I assume it quickly recovered as well, once the extra estrogen clears the body.

IRC is also trustworthy, although they don't ship as conveniently (powders instead of solutions, which sucks a little -- you'll have to dissolve yourself or get a very precise scale.)

source?

irc ships me solutions dog what you talking bout?

oh... maybe that's new. I don't think they had any solutions when I made my last order a few months ago.

Currently on 15mg ostarine. Doing 4 week cycle to see if it can fix a back injury. Day 7 and the pain was gone. So far I'm liking it any little pains I had anywhere seem to be gone. I've noticed strange what feels like growing pains. 23, 5'10 at 180.

the only ones that increase cancer risks are gh secretelogues like mk677 and I don't think any can completely shut you down but ostarine and lgd can be suppressive

where did you hear mk677 increases cancer risk? I've got 2 grams haven't had any yet haven't heard of a cancer link