90% of my crypto is in alts

>90% of my crypto is in alts
>bitcoin at $6k and rising
this is gun massacres happen

Become an hero bye user Darwin at its best

Buy flik

Explain to me why i should invest in Flik.

Low market cap? Undervalued? Something big happening soon?

dont buy flik man, it's way past time. youll lose money guaranteed.

my nice tip of the day.

>"Bitcoin is the crypto market index", they said

>mfw when 90% of my crypto is in BTC
5% is in BCC that I am yet to redeem and rest is in shitcoins
Feel pretty bad about the losses on those shitcoins.

26 BTC a month ago, 10 BTC now. WTF kill me. All in on ARK to return me to glory and envy of friend group

just hodl profits soon alts will be bullish

>26 BTC a month ago
No one in their right mind would gamble 26btc on shitcoins.

Your greedy fuck and you deserved what you got.

i dunno I had ~15 BTC value a month ago pretty much all in shitcoins and now down to 7 BTC value

lots of people with huge shitcoin holding and zero BTC holding, really common

This is how I learn.

I made so much off of the initial ETH run up that anything under $100k doesn't move the needle for me. I'm not rich by any means, just have a decent job for like 60k/yr. Going to get rich on this shit. 26 BTC paper gains, paper losses can fuck off. See you soon when I cross 500k paper gains with my 25,000 ARK.

I'm almost 60% down in 4 weeks. been losing my temper so quickly that I can feel my inner psycho coming out

help me Veeky Forums

just hold through November and see what happens

at this point it would be retarded for any of us to sell at 50-60% gains. After the BTC forks are done money will come back into alts. We're not gaining right now, and might be lucky just to break even after altcoins pump back but selling now would be worst case scenario. Even if they drop another 20%+ I won't sell now.

meant 50-60% losses

If all I ever did was hold BTC then I would still have 9 BTC instead of 10 and 6 figures cashed out from ETH run up.

BTC is making pussies look like Gordon gecko right now. Alts will rise again.

Yeah, I think I need to just stop looking at charts for a while. Being down this much in four weeks is a real mindfuck.

ya the charts aren't going to look good for like a month or so, i'd stop looking or at least not as often

my old morning routine was to check my portfolio when i first woke up; a 5% gain or loss wasn't so bad, neutral, big gain made for a good day, big loss made for a shitty day. Every day has been a loss lately so I stopped looking in the morning, has made my day a little more tolerable.

i put my alts into bitcoin 2 hours ago, the day just got better

Thankfully I'm only 25% alts. But still I'm fucking at loss even in this massive pump
Fuck these shitcoins, I can't even leave them now since I'm so much at loss.

Had 20 btc worth of eth when eth was $420 and btc $1500, now i have about 8 btc worth of crypto.
Call me stupid because I still believe eth has the strongest growth/safety ratio in the near future. Congrats to btc holders.