Went from fat to skinny and now my breasts are garbage...

Went from fat to skinny and now my breasts are garbage, embarrassingly saggy with stretch mark lines like a stretched ripped shirt

How to fix this other than surgery?

get pregnate

your breasts were always saggy, you just had a gut that they were resting on.

pictures, probably not even that saggy

Surgery or get fat again

post the damage for assessment

We're gonna need pics for uhhhh... science.

Implants are your only hope for changing breast shape. Pregnancy will further stretch and deflate your breasts.

The damage has been done. No way back but surgery. Blame yourself for becoming fat in the first place

Go on a bulk. Only gaining fat can get your tits back naturally. So by building muscle and gaining fat slowly you can become high test godess. Nothing wrong with some fat, so long as you have muscles underneath. But without a pic we cant really tell you what to do or how much of anything.

Remove beasts and get swole with huge sexy pecs instead.

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

surgery

You lost weight but got stretch marks?

How? Did you have them before?

Unless your tits are sagging to your belly button, they look fine.

Gonna need before and after pics to accurately estimate the damage.

kill yourself

are you a boy or a girl?

Not memeing, but we really do need a picture to judge how bad it is user

> IMG_2352.jpg

so who is that in the picture dude

Are you saying it's impossible to rename a picture and upload it pretending like you took it?

why would somebody do that for a post like this

For extra (You)s, of course.

Was getting caught part of his plan?

how the fuck has no one asked for sauce yet? that pic is hot as fuck

stretchmarks: derma roller + cocoa butter and/or other heavy moisturizers for months on end
sagging: RIP

you have gyno bro , pretty common for ex-fat people usually working out is enough but yours is pretty severe , consider surgery .

Aw don't get down on yourself. They were probably shit when you were a hippo too.

Surely you meant dots

because we are all gay

The iPhone renames all images

Implants

Sorry

post tits or GTFO

LITSEN LITTLE BABY.
You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments. But that ain't what I'm about.
Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve everything and anything you want.
Stay safe for me, baby girl

>mfw thinking about you hurting

someone get this hothead outta here!

of course

Boob lift and implants. The stretch marks you can cover up with makeup, but the sag is there is stay outside of surgery.

If it bothers you that much, think of it as motivation to get your career off the ground and save up the money for new tits. Or take out two new credit cards, pay for it on those, and try to marry a rich guy the minute the doc clears you to play knockaround with your new boobs.

Or wear pushup bras and learn to be confident in your body. Lift more, get some muscle.

Sorry op I know this sucks
Implants are your only way out
Pregnancy will destroy them forever