How much cardio does Veeky Forums do?

How much cardio does Veeky Forums do?

Fill out the poll here:
strawpoll.me/11990370

What's cardio?

45 mins elliptical every day. would love to do swimming if it were more convenient/accessible

How do you squeeze it in?

i do 30 mins of hard cardio before i even start my workout.

>intentionally making your lifting session weaker
why not cardio post lift?

Yeah, your lifts will go down.

I do absolutely no cardio and still have a resting heartrate under 60. If you are natty, eat well and train 4-5 times a week I dont think you need cardio. Sure you can do it if you like but I dont see it as necessary for me personally.

Almost every rest day

Stupid as fuck.

Let me burn off all of my glycogen right BEFORE i attempt to lift HEAVY shit.

People like you should stop trying and KYS.

I tend to do more cario after a workout if I'm trying to drop body fat. If I'm maintaining... I skip cardio a lot.

These faggots that do cardio at the beginning of their workout "to get their heart going" or "their blood flowing" seriously have no fucking idea how the human body works.

6 mile run every day

plyo 3x a week on upper body lifting days

lifting 4x a week

CARDIO IS KING

play basketball twice a week and i walk for about 40 minutes total, to and from work 5 days a week.

Back to /pol/

Lifting is cardio

Cardio is fun honestly. Once you're not so shitty, you can do 5k's and impress your girlfriend

Plz explain why

If I add 30mins of cardio to a 4 day, full body routine, am I fucking myself out of strength gains?

no need for cardio

>be me, 27
>hook up with fat 37 year old
>too nice to tell her off
>she invites herself over
>netflix and chili i guess
>things move to the bedroom, start making out
>she gets on top of me
>literally squeezes all of the air out of me,
>hold my breath as long as possible till i die.

6+ times a week. All in the bedroom ;)

Plz ask an actual question.

Nice what's his name?

Ha! Great post friend! You implied that I am in fact having sex with a man, whereas I am actually having sex with a woman 1-2 times a day.

I jog at 8mph for 3 minutes before i work out; that's my cardio.

Cardio induces volumetric ventricular hypertrophy, lifting causes the walls to thicken. The latter naturally is a factor of of overall maximal output, but the former is important for long term health, performance, and recovery

5 mins walking on treadmill to warm up muscles before lifting and walking around the track in the gym (1/8 mile) between every set.

Is it enough Veeky Forums? I don't want to do too much cardio muh gains.

>that gif

I just jump rope for 10 mins after my workouts.

>doing cardio
>directly after workout

user...

Why is this bad?
Sometimes if its cold(outdoor gym) ill go for a couple minutes to warm up before workout without exhausting myself.

wtf are you in jail or something?

Your glycogen is depleted and fuel (I do hope you take a post workout shake) that would be going to your muscles is now going to replace your glycogen stores for more cardio.

Tuesday and Thursday I do proper cardio, but I also warm up with 10 minutes on an elliptical on lift days (Monday/Wednesday/Friday) before I start.

Veeky Forums REALLY hates cardio

Yeah im posting on Veeky Forums from my cell as we speak. I snitched on ome guy that used to smuggle crack so the guards said i could have my phone. Its a nice addition to my radio.

On a more serious note its just my homegym.
I drink a protein shake after cardio is done.

If your glycogen gets depleted from a tiny bit of cardio then you are an immensely unfit fat cunt