THIS IS THE DEDICATED NO-COINER THREAD FOR US FOLKS WHO HAVE KNOWN ABOUT BITCOIN FOR YEARS

THIS IS THE DEDICATED NO-COINER THREAD FOR US FOLKS WHO HAVE KNOWN ABOUT BITCOIN FOR YEARS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>>>>>>>>>>r/buttcoin

there are seriously still people that dont have some bitcoin? what do you do with your time on Veeky Forums?

not that guy but I fap and redpill, much more satisfactory than being part of a ponzi scheme

enjoy your company... technical illiterates, poors, feds, mass media addicts, and old money faggots.

no its not more satisfactory I know from experience

Enjoy your no gainz

>find out about btc in 2012
>third worlder high schooler
>cant have a bank account
>parents wouldnt trust me their accounts
>couldnt buy 100000btc for 100$
>couldnt mine btc because of shitty pc

I mined BTC with a dual-core intel and GT8600.

I had 0.4 or so. Formatted drive.

DON'T WORRY I'VE GOT A VANGUARD INDEX FUND FOR REAL BIGBOY GAINS HAHA

fuck, knew about bitcoin when it was $30................

Been watching crypto flourish since late 2015. I've done many dumb things in my life, but not buying bitcoin and ethereum in 2016 is probably the dumbest.

>I fap and redpill

FUUUUUUUCKKKKKK..... will btc ever dip below 3k again?

Not in this lifetime. There is a huge demand for it around the world now.

read about bitcoin in a magazine 2011. the fucking author said that the train had already sailed. i'd like to find him and punch him in the face

>listening to a single source
That's entirely your fault.

i have ONE MEASLY BITCOIN, so i may as well be in this thread

fucking kill me

FUCK MAN I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO FALL SO HARD DURING THE CHINA BAN. $200 BITCOINS AHHHHHHHH

guys sure your only getting in at 6k, but when it's 50k, you'd be looking back and going ""AAAA WHY DIDNT I INVEST AT 6K!!!"

>spending your time watching a number goes up

No matter how high it goes you will never be happy.

>I fap and redpill
kek

>more satisfactory than [getting paid]
double kek

>i-its a p-popooonzi g-gguy-ys-ssiaaajjjjaAHJHAAJasd

thought it was too high to buy in when it was at fucking 4k
now it's 6k and i regret not buying in at 4k but right now it's too high to buy in so i can't buy in and i feel like i'm going to fucking regret it when it hits 10k but i just can't bring myself to FUCKING DO IT FUCK!!!!!!!!

i know that feel, i cant afford either buying right now, and im FOMOed af because this shit seems to never stop going up. seriously im crossing fingers for a crash after the fork.

MAKING MAD SINGLE DIGIT GAINS IN THE 2.7% THIS YEAR

BEAT THAT CRYPTKEKS

I was never able to afford a whole bitcoin. Every time I grew financially, the price of bitcoin would go up to remain out of reach. I realize you can buy fractions of bitcoin, but what's the point when the shitcoins are affordable and x10 all the time?

checking in

>was going to buy some BTC when it was under 50 cents each
>didn't

>but what's the point when the shitcoins are affordable and x10 all the time?

the stability, mongo

I clearly remember learning about bitcoin on /b/ years ago before I quit Veeky Forums in 2010 (that DUN DUN shit just drove me fucking nuts lol). It was still under $1 then. I remember thinking "nah, no way does this thing hit parity".. then it did. then I continued to sit back and not invest in it because I'm cheap af and kept thinking it'd go back down after a big spike and I'd buy in then, but forget, only to learn it spiked again.

I just fucking got into this game this year. FML