Hey guys I've been doing Stronglift 5x5 for 4.5 months now...

Hey guys I've been doing Stronglift 5x5 for 4.5 months now, I've been getting stronger but I've lean bulked over these few months and now I'm not sure if I should bulk or cut.

Any suggestions? I deadlift 235x5, squat 220x5

I want to be a "new me" in 2017. How can I start this year right? What do I need to do?

I've read the sticky (obviously) but I'm just not sure if to cut or bulk. You guys usually say bulk first before cutting and don't worry about the fat but I just don't feel confident in my body...

bump.

Bulk

Bulk

cut to 11% bf then bulk. it's more work now, but half as much work in the future.

all the way to 11%? that seems like it would take forever.

How long would you estimate that to take me from my current stage?

Too long, that's why you should bulk

Jesus christ cut you fat piece of shit

Don't listen to these tricksters

For how long??? And to what point should I cut?

careful op, this is a GAINS GOBLIN who just wants you to stay WEAK!

the logic here is "it would take way too long to go from 24% bf to 11%, it'll be much more efficient to go from 35% to 11% after you bulk"

You people make these things too complex

Cut till your not a fat fuck, say till you at least have the outline of your abs

It's easier to gain muscle instead of fat when you're leaner

If your fat already due to being lower test and higher est you'll probably just gain more fat

DAMN. I have NEVER seen big chunky cheesy meaty gouda boy like this. If he isnt big, creamy, and cheesy like this, I don't want him His sweaty fupa lumps marinading in his oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc gouda mozzarella daddy. Skinny?? Thinn?? Gross. Nasty. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy creamy cheesy mozarella daddy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at that delicious gooey creamy belly and not pop a johnson? That ooey gooey creamy chunky gouda cheesy mozzarella dadbod. FUCK. FUCK. I'm salivating.

If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey greazy easy cheesy chunky mozzarella daddy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck with no gains.

>pop a johnson

>pop a penis

Wouldn't 35% bodyfat make you very unhealthy and look awful? - To the point of looking worse than people who don't even go to the gym?

How much do I need to cut?

I'm just confused with some of these difficult parts

>How much do I need to cut?

Enough so you're not fat

how will i know when to stop?

shouldn't i be worried ill get too skinny?

and now we know it's a bait thread

try not to be so obvious next time OP.

>shouldn't i be worried ill get too skinny?
>oppic.jpg
Nah mate.

Also, cut. Three main reasons:
>with that kind of flab you'll look awful no matter the amount of muscle, when you lean down you will look decent even with some muscle - hence you'll get a confidence boost and look decent far sooner.
>being that fat is killing your test levels and increasing your estrogen trough aromatization, you'll make bigger muscle gains and have a smaller portion of your surplus go towards fat and gyno if you are at a reasonable bf%.
>it's easier to cut while you're still a dyel, later on you will probably become paranoid about losing your gains and put it of for a long time, plus you'll have to be more conservative with your deficit since you've got more LM to lose.
And since the difference between 15%bf and 10% isn't that big, I'd say go down to 10% and then bulk back-up to 15-20%, rinse repeat.

Damn i think you're right. Those are quite convincing reasons actually, I did hear a lot about the testosterone thing, seems like a major component.

So consider running, say on an empty stomach, and keep running before bed?

keep running while you're in bed

>everybody swallows this shit bait.
retards.