>be fat
>get loving cute gf
>start lifting
>gf doesn't want to me slim down but is okay with me being bigger

Did I make it, bros?

what's goin on big guy?

>fat gf
no

Your lack of reading comprehension is astounding.

no breh, sounds like a fatty feeder to me and you're gunna be boogie in a year

>gf doesn't want to me slim down
why?

also
>lifting or neglecting to lift for women
never going to make it.

She just says that she likes me how I am.
And by bigger I mean more muscular, not fatter.

She is okay with me getting more muscles, but not with slimming down to have a low bf shredded body.

hmm

It's her way of saying she's not willing to do the same, as in, getting fitter or taking care of herself.

this sounds likely.

She takes care of herself.
Eats well to the point of having a perfect skin, does yoga, dances. She knows I don't want her to get muscular or anything like that.

>but not with slimming down to have a low bf shredded body.
Yeah cause that would make her feel self-conscious about her own body. She's telling you for her own benefit so she doesn't want the pressure of you losing weight when she doesn't.
When you finish bulking and start your cut you will see. She will become a gains goblin to try and keep you stagnant.

>She knows I don't want her to get muscular or anything like that
never going to make it.

Has anyone else infiltrated such a trifecta (hell maybe even quadrafecta) of boards in Veeky Forums as Ol' Sammy O'Hydersonovich?
Dude is referenced on Veeky Forumspol/k/b/tv/ every fucking day.
Impressive?

She's dating below herself to have the upper hand in the relationship, you have more to lose than her in the event of a breakup so you're more motivated to conform to the desires of the other party and more susceptible to manipulation. In short you are the Beta Provider.

She doesn't want competition. Disregard what she says, if other girls start hitting on you your relationship will only improve, not deteriorate.

Why below? Despite being fat, I never had a slob body and always had girls hitting on me.

She likes watching Olympic weightlifting and strongman competitions. Maybe that's why she wants me to get bigger,

Also: never neglect yourself because others request it. If they do, question their motives, hard. And get 14% body fat at least.

She probably has low self-esteem and doesn't think she deserves you if you improve too much. Why the fuck would you let her neurosis reduce your quality of life?

Your gf is gains goblin

I think it's more she doesn't want women to be all over him

>gf doesn't want a skinny twink but a THICCC big guy
/ourgal/?

nigga you made it, give the misses what she wants

>insecure and/or cheating gf detected

She wants you to feel lucky to have her. You know, a fat guy having a cute gf is fucking rare, you're out of league and she enjoys that
Or maybe im just autistic, idk

>Tfw you owe me 2,000 dollars