Manlets are the real men

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop this. I'm a manlet myself and we both know being manlet sucks ass

Doesn't suck ass for me, I still bang taller girls regularly. Gotta improve my own gene pool, you know?

I can proudly say that even though I''m a manlet, I'm taller than Putin

>I still bang taller girls regularly
lmao no you dont

Im 5'10.
Am i a manlet?

Manlet equivalent to
>it works on my computer

King of manlets, yes

In europe? Yes
In america? No
If you live elsewhere just kill yourself

6'2 is average in Europe right?
Gonna miss being taller than everyone :(

Im happy with that.
Europe.
Only 18 so hopefully I get an extra inch in next few years tho

average height is 5'9

I know you're memeing, but honestly, 6'2 is nothing special in europe. From what ive seen every 3rd guy is 6'2 or taller

lmao I'm 6'1 and 98% of the time I am the talest everywhere I go, I'm in rome btw so there's quite a lot of people

maybe just netherlands then, I remember being quite average height there when I visited

lmao Italians are short as fuck, go to Scandinavia or Northern Europe and you're average if not a manlet

>scandinavia
>or Northern Europe

Manlets sure are delusional.

Netherlands is tall as fuck. I'm 6'2" and I often see guys close to 2m which is about 6'7"

Are you Dutch? I loved the Netherlands. I'm going to be spending a lot of time there this year since I'm moving to Germany. Want a tall qt Dutch girlfriend

Yeah I'm Dutch. Where in the netherlands are you staying? To be honest too many tall girls make me appreciate the small ones more, but can't have kids with a small girl though. Would be unfair to my sons if I get them.

What I found for aesthetics most important thing is low body fat so stick with that. I am 6 feet and 4 inches tall so unless I jump on gear there is no way for me to look big and muscular without looking fat.

I am 6.4 and i regularly see people who are taller then me, i live in the Netherlands tho.

5'10'' in Bosnia but still not end of growth (inb4 banned) and many of my peers are 6ft easily...

start eating a lot of protein then

Was with my girlfriend at McDs today to grav some Ice
I am 181cm and there were 5 different 2m dudes, first time I felt like a manlet in my life.
Thank God 3 if them were fat neckbeards and the other 2 lanky as hell

Stay back Nigger Spic

All Bosnians/Serbians I know here in France are manlets

relatable. 6'2" here in norway, and most people in their twenties are about 6'4". i'm still just 18 so i might gain a few more inches.

As an attempt to create a copy pasted response to mitigate autism in these height threads, my diagnostics tests have outputted a reply that takes a piece of every reply in this thread to simulate a reply that will appease everyone. Please save and refer to the reply to save you the trouble of making one of these retarded threads again:

Manlet gene taller lmao 5'10 manlet king europe average extra height memeing poeple netherlands short or delusional 6'2" qt honest aesthetics regularly growth protein lanky nigger france twenties

>tfw 166cm living in kaasland
Feels batman

You added 6'1 on that fag and changed some countries

Why isn't there a way to re-open your growth plates? Are manlets not wealthy enough to sponsor this research? Or is it that by the time they get that amount of wealth they realize that their height hasn't held them back to the degree they thought and they will just un-cuck their kids by getting them on HGH + aromatase inhibitors in their teenage years?

Really activates your almonds if you think about it.

>tfw off the pleb chart in Ascended Mode

You are a king.
t.fellow king of manlets
>we wuz kangs n shiet

No. ASIANS are the real men.

What a fucking manlet. Will he ever learn?

Manlet would imply well below average... sooo I am guessing in the US the Manlet would realistically be anything under 5'8" because it would be stupid and insecure to call someone short who is statically NOT short right? On a global scale a manlet would have to be well under 5'8"

For males

Global Average height: 5′8"
Dinaric Alps: 6'1"
United States Average Height Whites: 5'10"
United States Average Height Blacks: 5'10"
United Kingdom Average Height: 5'9"
Australia: 5'9"
Japan: 5'7"
Mexico Average height: 5'5"
Indonesia: 5'2"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

wow this is somehow a clone of the other thread.

WHAT IS GOING ON.

>Indonesia 5'2

Wtf im 6'1, I'm going to Indonesia to reign as their king

I'm the original creator of this map. It's all there in the link. Everything is accurate, but it wasn't in the earlier versions.

TFW is Indonesia a shit country?

5'8 manlet here would love to tower over others for once.

NOPE.jpg

UK has average height of 5'9" one inch SHORTER than the USA.

deal with it, hate it, live it up.

:DDDDDDDD

It's Muslim to give you an idea

It's all there in the link. The numbers are not made up. Stay mad and short, Pablo.

17%..... try using the other reference. LOL so hard

United Kingdom – England 175.3 cm (5 ft 9 in) 161.9 cm (5 ft 3 1⁄2 in) 1.08 16+ (N= m:3,154 f:3,956) 103.2%[141] Measured 2012

>103%

it just kills you fags that the US always has one up on you doesn't it?

HOW ABOUT THOSE GOLD MEDALS IN THE OLYMPICS.

>Dinaric Alps: 6'1"
It's not fucking fair. I'm 6'1/2'' and still a manlet.

Or you could stop putting miserable manlet kids on the world.

Do you even know what the percentage means, you dumb fucking spic cunt? 25-34 age is much more relevant than 16+ because 16-22 year olds are still growing and old people get shorter with age. Besides, you always take the higher measurement.

Dumb fucking beaner.

Fuck. So you are telling me I should go to Indonesia and bang every hot chick there.

I'm not British, you mexcrement shitstain.

Only if you're over 6' tall. Even little short subhuman gooks don't want white manlets.

> tfw 5'11"

What am I?

>tfw 6'2 and girls mire me from across the room when I go to bars.

>tfw I look over all the beta males next to me and make eye contact with her on the other side of the bar and she does dat lip bite

feelsgoodman

gay

Please stop the height thread meme
It's not fitness related and doesn't belong here

Height between 5'11 is gains purgatory. You might look alright if you get to the limit but you'll never be tall and strong or short and aesthetic.

Have we identified the true kys tier?

The problem with Dinaric Alps and height measurement is that Dinaric Alps span several countries (but no Yugoslavian country is entirely made up of Dinaric people) which means there's a lot of variation in height in countries like Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia.

Dinaric people live in southern Croatia, southern and central Serbia, parts of Bosnia and Montenegro. The people in these areas are very tall, but northern Croatians, northern Serbs and northeastern Bosnians not so much.

What's interesting is that northern Croatians are probably 5'10" - 5'11" on average, while the far less numerous southern Croatians are most likely 6'2" on average. We're talking about two entirely different European subraces (Alpine and Dinaric). The same goes for Bosnia and Serbia.

It's crazy knowing Indonesians are 5'3" and Dinaric people are 6'1". That's almost a 1' difference which is absolutely crazy if you ask me.
There are African tribes that are even shorter, but there's no reliable data unfortunately.

I don't know man. I mean, around here I've barely seen people taller than me. However, this fucking vietnamese wood carving forum has messed with my mind so much that now I feel like I sit in a fucking limbo or something.

I don't think it's as simple as a north/south (or whatever) line. My maternal side has males that average around 6'2'' and they're light-haired alpine types from Krajina - the north-western border with Croatia. My paternal grandpas side is a bit on the manlet end (around 5'10' average') and they're dinaric highlanders with plenty of Celtic blood.

Scales reminder:

>IRL
6'2"+ Very tall
6'0"-6'1": Tall
5'11": Average (tall-ish)
5'10": Average
5'9": Average (short-ish)
5'8": Below average
5'7"-: Short
There are three average tiers because that's how bell curves work,

>on Veeky Forums
6'1"+ Tall
6'0": Average
5'11": King of manlets
5'10"- manlet

>on /tinder/
6'2": Average
6'0"-6'1": Passable
5'11": Manlet

If you're white you'll be expected to be 6'2+

Whats with the obsession with height on Veeky Forums?

Because Veeky Forums doesn't care about fitness anymore. It's devolved into pure shitposting.
SS GOMAD SIPS SCOOPS FEELIN FIT BUDDY CHAD'S EATING PIZZA MANLET LANKLET

Oh look, it's another height thread on Veeky Forums

shouldn't 5' 8" be short and 5' 7" be very short if you're going to be consistent

Veeky Forums is a bucket of crabs
People dont want others to succeed so they drag others down, bodies can be fixed with lifting (and since its Veeky Forums people are likely to be fit to start with) so people attack things that cannot be fixed like face and height to drag down the self esteem of others

You will ALWAYS be a manlet no matter how hard you try. Your life will be PAIN, SUFFERING, and DESPAIR.

>half german
>5'6
>other half is indonesian

>MexAm
>6'3
>Great grandfather was an expat from the states (of German descent)
Thank you great grandpapa.