IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING
950 LONG YEARS WE'VE BEEN WAITING

Are you people stealing again?

>Bongs are excited to see some of their forefathers kick the shit out of their other forefathers

>please please monsieur i wana see how we got raped, let me put it on display

who is this anna murphy and why is she so important to Veeky Forums

good fight is a good fight lad, its a cultural thing us and the french, its not who wins its having the fight that counts and we both have enough victories under our belts not to worry about it anymore.

This thread can only go in one direction now.

IT'S HAPPENING. LITERALLY MADE A THREAD YESTERDAY TELLING THE FROGS TO GIB IT BACK. RIGHTFUL ENGLISH CLAY RETURNED TO ENGLAND. DON'T EVER GIVE IT BACK, IT'S NOT LIKE THEY CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

Except you lost the one that counts. USA USA USA

Imagine a world without murrikans

It would be better for the Brits. They wouldn't have been stuck on inbreed island.

Literal proof that Macron browses Veeky Forums

But you lost?

>Implying English don't have Norman ancestry
Sure pal

Come on user, I'm sure cowboy boots haven't been out of fashion for THAT long

Gib

neato

isn't that the same everywhere?

>be an anglo called nigel johnson
>look through your family tree
>see mcdonald, llewellyn and molyneux
>oh god do I hate scots and welsh
>fuckin norman cunts btfo'ing saxons reeeeee
>oi davey chuck us a tin of carling I ain't 'ad a drink in an hour

consider myself a proud englishman and briton, but the people here get right on my fucking wick sometimes

>get right on my fucking wick sometimes
You people are adorable.

>Britons excited over some dirty old rug

This ain't right. Brits still hold countless cultural relics from others cultures.

>see mcdonald, llewellyn and molyneux

keked

>only the times we won are interesting

Amerishart detected

Just saw it and it was cool as hell. cheeky too

It's their fault for having it nicked

>implying I’m not an Anglo-Norman-Celtic mutt
Norman conquest can be a win or loss, depending on your point of view.

It's more like a thousand years old comic book made for illiterate peasants really.

English people are the original mutts. Celts, Norsemen, French, Saxons, Romans, and now Pakis and other mudslimes. They've been BTFO'd and culturally enriched non-stop for the past 2000 years. Europoors love the Amerimutt meme but ignore the fact that the Incest Isles are easily 1000 times more inbred and mutty than America.

They’re only lending it in five years, haven’t specified for how long, and it might have cost you 45 millions. Don’t see how it’s a win for Britain in anyway.

You know that America is filled with people who are partly descended from Francomutts (Basques, Bretons, Occitans, etc.), Germutts (Bavarians, Prussians, Saxons, Franconians), Italimutts (Sicilians, Latins, Campanians, Tuscans, etc.), Polemutts (Pomeranians, Silesians, Masovians, Ruthenians), and other mutts, not just from Europe, but from other continents as well, don't you? People from Southwest Asia and North Africa are counted as "Caucasians" regardless of their skin colour in America.
pic related. This child will probably grow up considering himself to be a """""wh*te""""" American.

You have all that, the first settlers were Pilgrims. Then of course you have huge numbers of sub-saharan africans, hispanics, Mediterraneans, SE asians. native americans, slavs etc etc.

>People from Southwest Asia and North Africa are counted as "Caucasians" regardless of their skin colour in America.
that's because they're literally caucasoids

Britain won't give it back though

Okay then gents let's keep this on topic
Any suggestions for what Britain could give back to France in return?
I saw one suggestion to give back the skeleton of Napoleon's favorite horse (pic related)

100% this, I genuinely think a trade should be made for the tapestry as it's part of England's heritage and I'd like to see it without having to travel to Normandy. Not sure if the horse will cut it though

>Celts, Norsemen, French, Saxons, Romans

you might as well say the french are a mixture of celts, greeks, franks, romans, moors, vikings and britons

or that the italians are mix of greeks, latins, celts, lombards, goths, saracens and etruscans

it's what's called 'history', buddy
most countries have it

those various migrations/conquests varied in scale in terms of their genetic/cultural influence

america, meanwhile, saw people from every corner of the globe converge on its ports in the space of a few decades

the religion of multiculturalism filled the gap that 'history' and 'heritage' occupied in the old world

>you might as well say the french are a mixture of celts, greeks, franks, romans, moors, vikings and britons

Not really

French are just French

>Franks
A meaningless buzzword to not say French

>brits happy they get some tapestry back
>they refuse to give parthenons marbles back
the eternal anglo

Doesn't England have Joan of Arc's ring, or did it make it back home to Frogland?

Nevermind, they apparently got it back in 2016
>French dismiss as "inconceivable" British demands they return Joan of Arc's ring days after buying the relic for £300,000 on the grounds they failed to obtain an export licence
Cheeky

>French are just French
lmao

brits are happy because the tapestry is coming to britain, not because it's 'coming back' in the sense they are righting a wrong as you seem to think
after all, I'm pretty sure the normans are a part of norman history too...

I'd be happy to see the elgin marbles return to greece, but let's not forget they were removed entirely legally and with the approval of greece's then government

also [pic related] should prove the state the country was in, or would you have preferred them to turn to dust like most of the rest of the parthenon? and by the way why does britain never get credit for fighting for greek independence, given this minor 'offence' is so widely talked about? does a scotsman like elgin even count as an anglo?

>joan of arc isn't a part of english history
wew

That would've been spectacular.
What other dank artifacts deserve to be returned to their rightful home

Plz

>one teenage cheerleader spanked the English so hard that they had to cheat in their own courts to get her killed
W E W
E
W

It's the truth tho

French tightly cluster with Belgians, while mongrel nations like Germans and Anglos are all over the PCA some cluster with Danes, other with French, other with Poles, and so on.

As a Brit of Norman heritage I honestly don't know why you Anglos are celebrating.

The idea that one thousand years later you are specifically of Norman heritage is a bit laughable.

OP here, the horse was a good guess.

Why does ancient art look so bad? Is it anime syndrome?

it all goes to us in the end

You need to take it back in war.
Otherwise it will be forever tainted.

Your children will look at it and remember it was returned out of pity. A monument to French generosity and mercy over its vanquished foes.

I don't see how a horse skeleton is a fair trade

i smell a great opportunity for the heist of the century

True britons wouldn't celebrate how a bastard messed up with the islands

Then who the fuck do you consider purebred?

h

British newspapers are 100% absolutely true

Considering the winners ending up BEING us Brits, saying WE lost is a bit stupid.

You are wasting you time mate. These thick cunts don't know anything about a real country's history.

yeah but the Normans werent French...