You may only post in this thread if you have flaws that will prevent you from ever making it

You may only post in this thread if you have flaws that will prevent you from ever making it

>loose skin

>5'9"

>too intelligent

>average size dick

>6'2"
Just kill me already

>no gf

>bad teeth

You dropped your fedora

making it is define as getting gf though

>persistent dark circles under eyes

I can never form a real relationship

5.5 inch penis

Doesn't ever stop me
Size doesn't make a big difference, be good at foreplay and you're in the endzone

6'1

will always be on the edge of manletism

Lmao thats what lil white bois think

gyno

Loose skin AND severe PSORIASIS

But I still lift. Because you can't die in the race war if you can't get your fat ass to the front in the first place!!!

picky eater
nausea 24/7

still trying

>birthmark
Funny how such a small discoloration on the skin can throw off your entire aesthetic

I'm hairy

Glad I dont have a dick to worry about then

THIS

>5'7
>ugly
>wide hips and big ass, narrow clavicles, small ribcage, basically a feminine frame that I have to make up for with training

that's it, I've dealt with being a low quality human long time ago
I don't even know if I'll ever decide to have children simply because I know how painful their lives could be with my genetics and genetics of my potential, short and ugly wife

>broken nose

5'10" in Europe. Kill me

Neither do I, and I love big black cocks ;)

pectus excavatum

do you accept the fact that black people have an average iq 15 points lower than whites

remember

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

move to middle east or bolivia

ridiculous nose

Can't cover it with a tattoo?

Enjoy being a single mother as well

I'm black and my dick is bigger

Gyno
Asymmetric chest
Hairy AF
Bad skin
Weak jawline
Girly nose

So? Doesn't change the fact that big cocks are a lot more pleasurable

childhood autoimmune disease that permanently damaged my neuromuscular system and reduced my stamina

>it could relapse anytime I get sick and temporarily paralyze me

>dark circles under my eyes despite always getting enough sleep (don't try telling me it's effay, that only applies if you're otherwise attractive)
>social anxiety and generally being awkward and clumsy
>skin is still pretty bad even though i i got rid of my acne
>less than average size dick

w-why is it so hard lads :(

nose not straight

>have jew nose
>b-but I'm Greek :(

>Entire thread is easy fix problems or posture problems that can be fixed or small problems no one cares about.
>All are excuses to half ass or not try

meanwhile
>ugly face
No matter how far I make or how aesthetic I have made my body NOTHING will make up for it.

Chin too tiny. I'm not fat and my neck still forms into my chin. The bottom of my jaw looks like a bowling ball.

Become a rockstar/gain status and power

Ehm surgery?

Being a manlet is not a posture problem user. Wish it was that easy.

Just tip toe around or get lifts in shoes

Wide hips at 6'3". I'm 147lbs and whenever I take my shirt off people always comment on my wide ass hips. Wider than my girlfriend's and she is 5'7" 115. Do I just go fuck myself?

Face surgery: 5.000-30.000 very common
Height surgery: from 100.000, very painful

Tell me more about you problems. I would immediately buy 1-2 extra inches for 30k

>147 lbs
You're just extremely skinny. Gain som muscle mass and that shit will go away

Height?

Height surgery will also fuck your legs up so you wont be able to lift heavy and do sports

height
or hight
[hahyt]

noun

extent or distance upward:
The balloon stopped rising at a height of 500 feet.
distance upward from a given level to a fixed point:
the height from the ground to the first floor; the height of an animal at the shoulder.
the distance between the lowest and highest points of a person standing upright; stature:
She is five feet in height.
considerable or great altitude or elevation:
the height of the mountains.
Often, heights.

a high place above a level; a hill or mountain:
They stood on the heights overlooking the valley.
the highest part; top; apex; summit:
In his dreams he reached the heights.

the highest point; utmost degree:
the height of power; the height of pleasure.
Archaic.

>antonyms: manlet

Bane?

>Neanderthal skull structure
I look like that soccer player from France

Due to a birth defect (Erbs Palsy) I only have about 75% movement and rotation of my left arm. As an infant, my parents had to pin my arm to my chest and had to do movement exercises for me, but I am pretty sure they slacked on them.

The result is that I can never have perfect form. It's is impossible for me to do a military pull up. I can do pull ups with my hands facing eachother, but they are very painful.

My case is not as bad as the picture, but there is a noticeable difference in size and strength. My left arm has weaker, more atrophied muscles.

I will never have full movement/rotation and use of my left arm.
I will never achieve perfect symmetry.
I will never have perfect (or even good) form.

I should just give up. I'm never going to make it.

Pectus + ultra flared ribs = even with shirt on I look fucked up. Like I have saggy boobs. Also, cant develop pecs.

The only cure is suicide.

that's the spirit, user

post pic

Can you fap with it?

At least its not your jerking off hand, amirite? Could be worse.

My press up numbers haven't gone up in 10 months, nor can I press more than 35kg. My chest refuses to improve.

>chinlet

hell nope. too ashamed.

Ive never tried, I only use my right hand.

like I said, not as bad as the pic related. The guy in the pic probably has far less use of that arm, and Ive got about 75%. Just an estimate on my part, though. Most bicep and even back exercises I can't do. I can do them with my right arm, but try to avoid them to prevent making the size difference even more apparent.

Contd.
Tell me it's not so bad, you can barely notice it.
> those are rib bones

>Implying it doesn't add character

Don't give up, you can become the world's strongest Erbs Palsy man.

>picky eater
Kill yourself you child

>spic
>5/10 face

Gyno since I was 14
Short frenulum

>marks on face think ASAP yams style
>good face otherwise
The pain of being so close to being desirable yet knowing I'll never get there is too much

>5'10"
End me

>Height surgery
Are you telling me it's possible to gain height if you have surgery?

>im greek
you greeks have jew noses. thats what it is.

Leg length.
They'll literally break your legs and fuck them up for a few inches

Sure

>5'6"
Nothing I do matters, as people with always literally look down on me. The only benefit is that it's motivation to try and better everybody else in every area, meaning now I'm stronger than everybody I know and have decent qualifications, but no matter what, I will be a manlet...

neverending acne

weak will

It'll end when you grow up. Grow beard till then.

Impressive
That guy gained quite a bit of height with that.
Fucking 100k though, wish I was rich as fuck I'd definately do that.

Look how dyel the legs are after

I have a funny looking jaw that will forever make me a facelet unless I get surgery

>5'8 (scandinavian)
>acne
>babyface (chinlet)
>no beard to hide said babyface
>skinny frame
>crooked teeth

I basically look like an ugly 16 year old (am 23). I'm not depressed, but I often wonder what life would be like if I wasn't crippled by genetics.

>>loose skin

wait this is actually thing?

I have everything that you do except I'm 6'2", and it hasn't helped me any. Then again I'm also a dark haired brown eyed untermensch so I was just destined to never get with girls

gym costs too much money, not even eating enough protons

>tfw this is me

JUST

It's on my pec so its the perfect place for a tattoo I'll probably end up doing that

I think he means the loose skin from losing a bunch of fat. He can literally just get surgery to remove it sooo

The funny part is that if you have 100k to blow on elective surgery, you probably don't need them height gains to attract women.

I'm deaf, and what girl would date a cripple?

>he can just go and get surgery xd just no problem xdd just go out and get some surgery done xd can pick up some milk on the way back xdd and maybe thank gran for the christmas card before he goes xdd just a bit of surgeryxxdd
youf ucking idiot

Same problem as you mate.
Sucks to lose 70 fucking kg and end up with bad gyno, a stomach pouch, flabby legs and batwings. Training helped with batwings and legs.
I just feel like a fraud when talking to girls, I look really fucking good with clothes on but once they're off I look like a buffed granddad with saggy tits and a cute face. I have alot of oppurtunities to get laid but never take them because I'm so ashamed of it. Only when they jump me or keep chasing me I give in and they say it's not that big of a deal but it fucking is for me. Can't do missionary or my gyno slaps them in the face while my stomach just hangs there it's disgusting as fuck.
Yes I can get surgery but still need to save alot before I have enough money. But untill then it cripples my security.

In europe we do it differently, we let the middle east move to us to bring the avarage height down.

What character? This isn't anime. You look like a druggie or someone with no life.

>5'9"
>dislocated both shoulders a few times

hold me brehs

6.30 inch dick from the base