Any Chad in here can tell me if a fit girl's asshole looks different than a fit girl asshole?

Any Chad in here can tell me if a fit girl's asshole looks different than a fit girl asshole?
Pls respond

Other urls found in this thread:

skin.knowfacts.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2016/07/dark-inner-thighs-pictures.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck, than a chubby girl's asshole i meant

BRRRRRPFFF

Fit girls butthole tend to be clean, with no hairs sometimes even belched. Chubby girls butt holes are normal very dark and have hairs. As for Oder chubby girls butthole smell far more even when they wash.

*BAAAAAAAAAARRRFFFPP*

I fucked this fit girl the other day her butthole was a mess bro

>Fit girls butthole tend to be clean,

That's why i said it tends to. Since they care more about appearance,

no not dirty, just a train wreck of an asshole

Very simply, the fatter the worse hygiene, generally. Also, they perspirate more, which leads to worse smell.
That's it.

The rest are memes.

>*BRRRRRAAAAAAPTHHHHFFFFTHHH*

Maybe too many proton farts

i love fit girls with belched assholes

>proton

Area around the puss and ass gets dark over time. Girls that get fat quickly won't have it as bad.

Thicc is a meme.

skin.knowfacts.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2016/07/dark-inner-thighs-pictures.jpg

>if she likes anal
butthole is clean and hairless
>if she has not tried anal
it smells, is brown, and has small hairs

I haven't fucked a fat chick yet but I bet theirs smell worse than normal chicks, as fat people do not take care of their bodies.

>fucking fit girl doggy
>can see little balls of toilet paper around her asshole
>mfw

Be careful with that protons. If too many your almonds will get activated. Do you want activated almonds??

That's why i make sure that the girl im pounding uses wet wipes.

Hownew.ru

>fit girl
>fit girl
fucking pick one....

>2016
>not activating your almonds

Why live?

i did unplanned butt play with my ex and the first thing i noticed was tiny hairs and a couple toilet paper balls. never again

it's a [nospoilers]meme[/nospoilers] you manlet cuck

My girlfriend is morbidly obese and I am only allowed to have anal sex with her because she thinks her vagina pushes into her stomach and keeps her 'abs' showing so doesn't want my penis capsizing it

Her ass is disgusting. It looks like someone caramelised balsamic vinegar in a frying pan made of human hair and shit, and it tastes like bloodstained socks. I pray to one day have to courage to leave her and meet a fit girl with a clean tasty ass that welcomes my cock. My girlfriend won't let me fuck her ass unless I take an iron supplement first either because she thinks iron makes semen straighten her anal creases

>strengthen her anal creases

>About to do anal with gf
>She says she needs to clean up
>Too horny to wait, she says "not my fault whatever happens next"
>We get in the room, start getting it on.
>Finally get to that sweet, sweet booty.
>Three thrusts in, and I hear a loud, whining sound.
>Before I can even ask, my dick is pushed out by a giant glass lens.
>A bright flash of light, and there's a huge hole where my abs were.
>"Told you I had to clean up"
>Get mad, eat her to replenish gainz.

Yea like overblown from squatting or some shit

I seriously hope you're trolling

I don't think I can stand another year of this supercuck bullshit. If anyone wants to MAGA, it'll start with this crap

> someone caramelised balsamic vinegar in a frying pan made of human hair and shit, and it tastes like bloodstained socks

>Chem class (250 students)
>There was this hippie chick who was smoking hot. Blonde, braids, busty etc.
>One time she stretched and her belly was exposed and I saw a happy trail of pubes
>Not a shadow or some pigmentation, but actual fuking hair from her belly button downward.
>Penis instantly deflated and I gagged instinctively.
>My hands are shaking just typing this. Since then I do not trust women.

Only fucked chubby girls and their assholes are consistently gross.

Nothing wrong with that.jpg

sauce OP please

>Her ass is disgusting. It looks like someone caramelised balsamic vinegar in a frying pan made of human hair and shit.
I'm gonna need a picture, it's too difficult for me to visualize this