Does being with a HIGH TEST girl actually increase your test?

Does being with a HIGH TEST girl actually increase your test?

having sex with a girl raises your test, so yes.

>editing a blacked.com logo in the corner to satisfy some weird fetish you have because you're a faggot

This, everything.
Do cucks have negative test?

>implying it isn't to trigger beta white bois

apparently it works lmfao

>blacked

That's not a "High test girl", that's a thicc girl, which only people with high test enjoy, and only BBC can truly satisfy.
A high test girl is someone like Bailey Jay or Sarina Valentina.

so let me get this straight, you actually opened up a video editor, typed out the font, and placed it into the video on the off chance that someone would point it out, but yet I'm the one who's supposed to be the beta and insecure?

or you could.... you know... ignore it and not sperg out

When will you retards work it out. When someone says "high test thread" they're implying that the men who enjoy looking at THICC grills have high test, not that the women themselves do.

It shouldn't be this hard.

yeah... or you could, you know... not put it there?

Yes.

>Jewed

literally the only reason someone put it there is to have someone like you cry about it faggot

OP is right. You betas getting mad at a watermark is hilarious though. why are you getting mad at trolls on Veeky Forums?

but the point is it's still more autistic for the op to go through the trouble of making the webm than it is for that guy to reply to it

>Blacked

BREHSSSSSSS

this Do you not see that you're only cucking yourselves? It's like fucking a dude in the ass, then saying the person who happens to see the act is a fag.

>engaging with autists at all

ive got some news for u breh

>leave Veeky Forums for a few months
>come back to fat girls being called HIGH TEST
>posting fat girls everywhere
>absolutely disgusting
well bye again Veeky Forums

then don't even address the act

go back to whatever echo chamber you came from if you cant handle simple trolls retard

Good on you Veeky Forumsizen, you succinctly angered /pol/, bet their new year will be plagued by this watermark.

Now for the love of scientology WHO IS THIS WOMAN?

I'll never tell you

that pudginess on her belly is perfect

too bad her tits are kinds small