Is this haircut Veeky Forums approved?

Is this haircut Veeky Forums approved?

No
makes you look Mexican

your barber made the part too thick

/thread

nigga fucked yo shit up lmao

There ain't no haircut can fix that face, mate.

You look like a fucking tool and only fucking lesbians do that thing where they shave where the hair parts.

Looks like somebody took an axe to your head.
Hope you didnt pay to get that done lol

R u 16 lmao

you dun goofd

>he shaved his hairline
Why? You realize you're going to have to shave your forehead every other day? You already have visible stubble. The line is stupid as fuck, as well. Get a real man's haircut (business, parted on one side longer on the top etc.).
Also this

Incest Arab

I think the line is supposed to come from parting your hair, not shaving in a scar

lmao boi

The girl in the background looks visibly uncomfortable. Like her boyfriend just got a new haircut that makes him look so stupid she feels bad for him and is afraid to tell him how bad he actually looks. So instead she tells him how great it looks to boost his confidence until he decides to take a selfie with her to post on facebook because she boosted his confidence so much that now he wants to show off his super slick haircut to all of their friends online. Like she doesn't want to even be seen with him but she knows she's responsible for his total lack of self-awareness by not just telling him the truth in the first place. Like she's embarrassed but she's already committed to the lie and knows if she goes back now it will only be 10x more painful for him so instead she goes along with it, she puts on a straight face and stairs into the camera hoping that somebody else will tell him how ugly he is and that he decides to grow his hair back out.

autism

Different view

spot on kek

What is this about? Was this on purpose?

The "line" in your head at that part is supposed to come from parting your hair (since the top is usually longer) isn't it?

that fucking line is stupid but it works fine if you have receding hairline like I do

you clearly don't lift so why are you on Veeky Forums? head over to Veeky Forums if you want shitty fashion advice.

Is it just me or does this fags stupid face piss you the fuck off?

I'm so mad at how fucking ugly and stupid this guy looks and I don't even roid. It's like, he has an ugly face and a stupid as fuck haircut yet he takes selfies and makes faces as if he was an alpha Chad. It's like he lacks any sort of self-awareness and it makes me want to bully him and put him into his place on the social ladder.

It's just another variation of the typical fuckboi haircut.

So yes, it's Veeky Forums approved.