>just be confident

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22565514
youtube.com/watch?v=uzR1hPqNVDI
dx.doi.org/10.1159/000321912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about chewing gum?

>just chew gum

There is literally no point in me being alive. Why do I have this, neither of my parents were this disfigured

Fix shit teeth, chew more gum and stop being a fucking mouth breather for fucks sake

>earrings
Holy shit, I hate when faggots wear earrings.

Your parents are shit parents. They probably fed you shit food and probably never reminded you to breath through your nose.

Fuck, you just barely beat me to it.

why do I have to deal with the consequences

an heroing

Is it too late to start chewing gum and breathing through your nose when you're 30? I'm asking for my uncle.

>just be confident
>with ears like this

i never had a chance fit

I think it's too late but you could try it though

Also being a mouthbreather will fuck you up on later life so it's definitely that he must breath from the nose like RIGHT NOW

This. Some parents just don't care. Recessed chins, overbites and poorly developed mid-face region is caused by thumb-sucking, mouthbreathing and eating shitty soft processed or overcooked food.
>le as long as he's healthy le xD
>who cares about his weak chin and the fact he'll never look like a man xDDD

>ears stick out and are below eye level
You're not alone, user.

yeah not only do they stick out, they are shaped differently and even stick out to different degrees

horrific

Yes, it's too late. There's nothing you can do short of surgery once you turn 17 or so. No amount of chewing, breathing through your nose, mewing or whatever is going to change your fucked up jaw and chin from years of mouthbreathing during crucial development stage.
It's like manlets hanging themselves like retards to grow taller. It doesn't work.

I actually had no idea until a military dentist told me. I'm seeing an orthodontist soon and there's a good chance they're going to provide me braces and surgery. We're all gonna make it :')

I didn't eat very well as a kid but I still have a jawline and strong chin

Manlets have leg legthening surgeries.
Chinlets have orthognathic surgeries.

There's still hope!

Some of it is genetics, but constant mouthbreathing and or thumb-sucking as a kid will fuck your shit up and it's irreversible. Anons, if you ever have kids, teach them about these things. Don't make their lives harder for no reason.

akiramenaiyo!

>tfw strong jawline

what does mouthbreathing have to do with jawline? I didn't know there was a connection there.

Tons. Your tongue isn't pushing on the roof of your mouth forces your face to grow outward and it just drops down due to gravity and shit.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22565514

Now I understand why I was an attractive kid and became ugly as fuck as a teenager. ;-;

now look at this net

that I just found

>We know that change in adults is possible since Dr. Mike Mew claims he has made himself more handsome as an adult over the course of 7+ years by adopting proper oral posture and increasing chewing.

>Another researcher found that people with stronger muscle tone (stronger jaw muscles) their interpupillary distance is wider. More simply put, people that chew more have wider faces.

I want to believe! There is hope for us, OP!

WHOA

One more quote with a polite sage:
>As the monkey experiment described above shows, that bone is susceptible to change and manipulation by muscle forces even after growth has stopped. This should tell us that perhaps the most important thing to get a shorter face and reverse long face growth is to strengthen our jaw muscles.

>sponsored by Wrigley's

Can someone please explain why everyone is so critical of mouth breathers? I can breathe through my nose maybe ~60% of the time if I'm lucky? Mostly I always have at least one nostril fully clogged. I physically cannot breathe through my nose.

hope

Is that from chewing gum? :)

>Children whose mouth breathing is untreated may develop long, narrow faces, narrow mouths, high palatal vaults, dental malocclusion, gummy smiles, and many other unattractive facial features, such as skeletal Class II or Class III facial profiles. These children do not sleep well at night due to obstructed airways; this lack of sleep can adversely affect their growth and academic performance. Many of these children are misdiagnosed with attention deficit disorder (ADD) and hyperactivity. It is important for the entire health care community (including general and pediatric dentists) to screen and diagnose for mouth breathing in adults and in children as young as 5 years of age. If mouth breathing is treated early, its negative effect on facial and dental development and the medical and social problems associated with it can be reduced or averted.

It completely fucks your shit up.

what do baldlets have

Yeah but if a kid can't breathe through the nose it's not typically their fault.

I agree -- life isn't fair and it makes me want to destroy the world but that's not possible. We just need to do the best that we can.
Start breathing through our noses and keeping our tongues pressed against the roof our mouths right now. Maybe it'll make us look a little better in 10 years times.

Fuck. I keep messing up on Veeky Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=uzR1hPqNVDI

That was literally my parents' idea of parenting. I mean I'm not complaining, they instilled good principles and a go-getter attitude. I try to do my best in life but seriously mom you could've got me bracers when I was a kid. being chinlet/jawlet never stopped me from doing anything I wanted, it's just fucking annoying that the left side of my jaw randomly dislocates.

various doctors told me to avoid tough foods because my jaw is so susceptible to getting randomly dislocated and just get braces eventually. I really don't know why my parents didn't get them for me.

the only thing that helped me though, was actually EATING tough foods. I did the opposite of what was told, and it helped. I haven't had a random dislocation in months now.

You didn't need braces, you needed to be told/forced to breath through your nose and keep your tongue pressed to the roof of your mouth. Same thing happened to me, but I had braces twice. The only thing braces gave me was straight teeth.

what does the tongue against the roof of your mouth do? This is the first time I've heard that even though I've heard of the benefits of nose breathing

well I have an overbite, and really narrow teeth. I don't remember if I had the overbite as a kid, but when I look at really old pictures (when I was 8 and younger) I had a chad jaw. now that I look at it, it even looks like it sticks out. my nose was mostly clogged (still is) and only my brother gave me shit about mouth breathing...if only the internet existed and he showed me fucked up pictures from the web.

That would just be the natural position that goes along with nose breathing. It keeps pressure on the maxilla to keep it from growing downward or something. I don't know.

Why does it happen when you breath through your mouth?

Hair weaving. Get it done in India for super cheap and super safe

Yh heard also that when you breath through your nose, it filters the shit that is in the air, while when you breath through your mouth you basically eat your nans cunt hair. Idk some guy who said he was a former detective told me, so it should prob be true senpai.

Same brotha.

How effective is that orthognathic surgery? Doctor said it would be two year process and I ain't doing that shit unless it actually does something for aesthetics

yes and no

i believe you can make changes to your facial structure at a later age because your face never stops changing. its constantly remodeling. i do think that the changes that you can make would be minor though so if you look like OP's pic then you're definitely gonna need surgery

>india
>super safe

You will also realise that while you are pressing tongue on roof of the mouth you physically cant mouthbreathe

Let's all pray to our lord and savior, Dr. John Mew.

Yes u can i just did u nig.

When I say go

An electric razor

>Manlets have leg legthening surgeries.
those surgeries are extremely painful and you'll never be able to train legs again.

>akiramenaiyo!
What did he mean by this?

I'm not going to give up, I think.
彼は諦めないよって言った

>$3500 PER Y E A R
please call me when there's a REAL solution

I actually see jaws like that and wonder what it must feel like to have one

Like physically it just look useless

>Implying they trained legs.
Can't afford $300 a month to get your confidence and happiness back?

I'd seriously do it if I moved to a different city/state, i'd never live it down with people I know.

Yeah dude cause being a lil bitch is going to work way better right

>not mewing the SHIT out of your jaw

not gonna make it

this

Might aswell post it again

I'm glad I wasn't a retarded kid.

why did you post this?

chin doesnt help if you are ugly as shit

I have a similar chin. Shaving sucks.

sure, but he looks like Conan, which is nice, I guess.

Kek just lol @ that chincel Phoenix I think he said he's started Mewing and chewing as if that'll do anything for him at his age
JUS BEE CHINFIDUNT BRAH

tarantino/10

The only reason your chin seems human is because your maxilla is so recessed

Fuck off, Quentin.

Pretty sure it's better to just be yourself.

Nose hairs do filter the air.

>increased nasal hair density decreases development of asthma in those suffering from seasonal rhinitis, possibly due to an increased capacity of the faces to filter out pollen and other allergens.

dx.doi.org/10.1159/000321912

You ever work outside around sand then see dirt when you blow your nose afterwards?

Not quite related, but do any of you have resources about speaking better? Not like anciety about public speaking, just in general sounding like i know what the fuck i am talking aboit, and being more understandable. I sound like i have a moith full of shit most of the time.

Im sure a lot of it is just cluttrred / defectove thought process leading to me mumbling a lot, but if there is anything, id love to hear it.

r u saying we should suck more cock to make our jaws stronger?

wait a minute XD are u a homofag

just be yourself and try being more confident
hope that helped :)

Sucking causes buccinator hypertrophy so yes

>braces
Braces fucked me up even more. My teeth were better at the end, obviously, but i wasn't able to have my tongue at the roof of my mouth during the time. Now my jawmuscles are super weak. I mean, they look still the same, but it takes me way longer to eat and i can't eat every sort of meat i could before.

Confidence is really amplified when also take Zumba classes

Thanks i appreciate it.

Reminds me of Russell Tovey who's very attractive.

Do not uptalk. It makes you sound like you are unsure of what you are saying. It is not about what you say but how you say it. Also, try not to mumble or mutter. Speak load and proud, bro. Have you ever seen an infomercial pitching some product on tv for like medication or some other bullshit while they show you families hanging out in the background? The people that do the voice overs get paid to do it because they pronounce all of their syllables clearly. Do that shit. Seriously, you would be surprised how often people slur their speech if you pay close attention. You don't need resources; you need practice (any legitimate resource will say the same thing). Record yourself while having conversations then review it later. Correct what you do not like. Good luck, bro.

do your front top teeth always angle inwards with an overbite?

more like just kill yourself

how do you fold your towels ?

>are you fucking recording what I'm saying
>oh no it's just for me so I can review my pronounciation

>he doesn't mew

Don't worry you can get someone as hot as courtney cox

I think prominent ears are cute as fuck :(

I took time out of my evening to make these pics for you guys. If you have an ugly chin, cover it up. I don't see myself shaving this beard ever.

I'm pushing the beard to show you that I have the exact same chin as OP

>that huge forehead slope

>tfw average chin
>tfw beard wont grow big

this is why I dislike beardfags, what percentage of them is just hiding terrible jaws?

Sauce

>tfw i have uneven eyes and no shoulder width

Just kill me famalam

neighbor looks exacly like this plus terrible teeth, hes a loser, skiny fat, manlet, just got a new gf.

You just need a job to get girls.

> ones blonde, the other is brown
> identical

naw senpai