Guy in the center.

basically yeah

hell yea bro

no. he's said himself he doesn't lift as often as he wants

he does pull 450lbs though, so hes def no weakling

>tfw no elise to come home to

adam actually looks a lot better than i imagined

he doesn't lift though.

So is James basically Veeky Forums role model?
>crazy natty power
>qt elise
>plays video games for a living
>actually funny

>1 set record of 70+ push-ups
>pulls 450s in diddiles
>weak

He's probably stronger than you as a natty. Def stronger than 90% of males. That physique took a lot of work and still looks like shit. People don't realize low bf is he actual key to asthetics. My only criticisms of James are that he married down a full 2-3 points (his a wife is super average while he's a legit 8/10 with light eyes). Hi also has the demeanor and voice pitch of a 12 yo. Seriously why is his voice so high?!

if anyone of you actually think hes even close to being the natty limit thats really sad

i do envy him tbqh

>implying Elyse is a 5-6/10
DELET

his bitch is legitimately funny and plays vidya
like a bro with tits and ass if ya ask me

>legit 8/10
Not with that hair. He's doing better with it than Peake or Bruce for what it's worth.

isn't peake more ripped?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

James for new king of Veeky Forums

>me on the left

that's a really unflattering picture of him
his first video of his "gym" series is what made me start going to the gym and keep at it.
He looks really good, always did, good strength for a natty that isnt too autistic about strength training.
I agree that he married down at least 2 points, he's a hard 8, great body and top tier face and eyes, only downsides he's balding and his voice, but he's a great dude.
Elyse must be a real bro and must do anything in bed.

I wonder why he stopped making those workout videos. He seemed really into it then just stopped. Fucking cunt, they were motivating as fuck.

Also, James, I know you're there, make more you sick cunt, it'll motivate yourself to motivate others!

he's probably stronger with a higher bf%, but is also a manlet

Op here.

Those videos are what first got me interested in lifting too. They better make a comeback some time soon.

I saw Adam in person recently for an RT shoot where he was shirtless. He's looking really good as of lately.

If Adam doesn't lift he's lucky as hell to be naturally thick like that. Elyse is awesome as fuck though. Genuinely funny which you don't find in most women (Read: 99%) so she gains like 2 pts straight away!

>tfw reddit thinks we're being rude in this thread

all 3 of them lift, James is probably the only one that takes it semi seriously
always wondered why he married Elise, since he's clearly a top tier Chad and could've easily snagged a 10/10, but the more I saw Elise the more attractive she became
>tfw no qt waifu who plays vidya