Anyone made lifting the "badboy/alpha/mysterious guys of their group?

>"omg user you could sp beat him up!"
>"an arm wrestle would be so easy for you!"
>"that's so heavy, someone get user!"
>"HAHA user I bet people are so scared of you when you walk home in the dark!"

Just SOME lf the alpha comments I have gotten in the past couple months.

6'1 200lbs 8% btw.

Post pics, 6'1 200 8% Alpha male

>omg user, i bet your farts smell so good
>BRRRRFFRRRRRRRRRFFRFRFRFRRTTTHTHTHTHTHTHRTHARPAPAAPFAPFPAFPAAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

who is this semen demon?

nevermind, its annika boron. qt

this is a wholesome qt 3.14, don't you dare defile her with the name "semen demon"

>e-statting
>making up stories
never going to make it

It doesn't exist.

The only mysterious guy I know is this eastern eurpoean guy on my rugby team who never speaks a word. One day he took his shirt off after a game and his body was covered in prison tattoos. Angel wings on the back I think, like completely covered. We learned he's a professor too. Has a distinct look as well, very european looking. At drinkups after the sits alone and sips whiskey.

tfw I have mutuals with her

>"user I feel like nothing makes you mad"
>"I feel like user thinks he's too cool for us!"
>"why dont you talk more?"
>provide no input during casual debates
>never make rhetorical comments out loud
>almost never initiate conversation, even with friends

I don't even do any of these out of spite. It's who I've been since I was a baby cowering behind my mother's leg whenever a stranger said hi to me. 1 or 2 of my closer friends have recently brought up in conversation about how I "hate society" or am an "extreme introvert", without me even suggesting such a thing. The only girls I've been with have literally thrown themselves at me, unwarranted; nonconsensual, if you will, and they were all arguably slutty in the first place. If any of you have been watching JoJo's, another close friend of mine commented about how I "was Kira" after watching the part where he explains his life ambition to stay out of the way and live life by himself.

Let me tell you firsthand, as someone who tries his fucking hardest to be the complete opposite of this mysterious, badboy, shy, whateverthefuck persona: dont do it. I can only imagine what kinda things get said behind my back when I have friends telling me upfront how "depressed" I seem to them when I just got done having a fantastic day.

sry for posting a diary entry

who is this fluid druid?

New friends, maybe? New hobby? Listen to PBS/NPR/whatever the gold standard of news is for you and read a bit so you know the significant shit being brought up

Hope you make those social gains, user

i really really hate when people do that it feels patronizing as fuck

pls leave me alone

Its a obvious lie.

Hi bill

are you me

>I can only imagine what kinda things get said behind my back when I have friends telling me upfront how "depressed" I seem to them when I just got done having a fantastic day.

Now you are just being idiotic and paranoid. Don't assume that they are talking about you behind you back. The sign of true friendship is when they say stuff like that to your face and not when you are not there. And even if they do it's not necessary in a bad and judging manner.

does he wear a fedora aswell

Kek her eyes are uneven

Disgusting

>NPR

Go vote for Hillary somewhere else

most normies only talk about other people. I catch myself going with it sometimes but I'll stop real quick. It's unseemly, especially negative gossip. I'll tell my partners in conversation that it's bad etiquette to talk about people when they're not there and usually they end up agreeing with me.
are u me?

oi lmao.
its always the same. 80% of conversations are about other people.
How they look, how they behave, what they say etc. Its fucking cringe.

lmao this is me. Don't ever change man. Fuck these people, just do what makes you happy.

fag

Who would lie and post fake comments on the internet?

i get those kind of comments at 180lbs too. guess my friends are just dyels

I think I was unintentionally the mysterious guy of my hs class. I was fat until the 10th grade and would occasionally joke around with people, but other than that I didn't actually have any friends. When I lost weight I noticed women being more friendly with me and thinking back there were about 10 girls who were obviously interested in me in those last 10 years.

To be mysterious you need to be good looking, occasionally interesting, and alone.

oops I mean the last years of hs, not 10 yrs

I would have rather had friends than been "mysterious"

> 6'1
> alpha
> male

6'3 + or get out

This. Normies have such low standards that their comments don't mean anything to me any more. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it means it goes in one ear and out the other.

Sounds like a fag

come back when you get the "I feel safer with you than anyone else."
And
"You'd protect me right?"