Ok so a grill I know always gets into debates with me over veganism...

Ok so a grill I know always gets into debates with me over veganism. I tell her it's all bullshit and in the long run it has major health risks to which she ignores with stupid non-arguments. She always responds with "you've never tried it, you can't talk!" "you're so closed minded, just try it." Now I'm curious to try it for a week just to see how shitty I feel. Anyone tried going vegan before?

Also do you think she wants the dick?

Forgot to mention, how the fuck do vegans not get fat? Most of them just eat nothing but carbs all day long.

Fact: about 80% of vegetarians have switched back.
You'll realize how much veganism sucks eventually when you are limited to so little.

>Also do you think she wants the dick?
No, she doesn't want your meat.

Don't go vegan just to get your dick wet (don't pretend this isn't your reason). How fucking desperate are you?

I should have said that I only planned on doing it for a week to a month max.

yeah I know 2 who converted back. My dad's friend ended up with brain damage from it and went kinda nuts. Doctor told him to eat meat and he was fine after a month or so.

Listen, OP:

1. Veganism has nothing to do really with humans being healthy. It has to do with making a MORAL choice to put animals above humans. The fact of the matter is that eating a strict vegetarian diet is actually BAD for your health in the long run, especially if you are any sort of athlete or bodybuilder. You just can't get all the aminos you need in the quantities you need without eating too much of something else like carbs and fiber, and then you end up eating such a limited choice of foods that you'll go nuts. This is one of the reasons why vegans are always so skinny and weak.

2. There is even a Vegan scientist that says on his webpage that a strict vegetarian diet is NOT GOOD for humans.

3. It has been proven by scientific studies done that a chronic deficiency in one or more amino acids will cause a cumulative cognitive deficit; that's right, I'm saying that Vegans' brains don't work right anymore after a while, and it just gets worse. This is backed up by my personal experience with friends who are (or were) Vegan; they just can't think straight and develop weird little mental quirks. The couple who started eating meat again, after a while, changed back and their brains started working properly again, and their personalities settled down to something more like normal.

4. Any pediatrician, if they find parents raising a small child are feeding them a strict vegetarian diet (like Vegans eat) will tell them to STOP IMMEDIATELY because the child will NOT develop correctly -- and if the parents refuse, they call the police because it is CHILD ABUSE. What does that tell you about so-called 'vegan' diets?

5. "Veganism" IS NOT A DIET. It is a LIFESTYLE CHOICE. You also have to carefully examine EVERYTHING YOU OWN OR BUY to make sure there is no part of any of it with even a remotely animal origin. Do you really want to do that, too?

My advice to you? Find some other girl to have sex with. This one is too much trouble.

I'm not doing it for pussy. I kind of want to try it out of morbid curiosity. Trust me I know how bad that shit is long term.

>5. "Veganism" IS NOT A DIET. It is a LIFESTYLE CHOICE. You also have to carefully examine EVERYTHING YOU OWN OR BUY to make sure there is no part of any of it with even a remotely animal origin. Do you really want to do that, too?
It's not 'vegan' unless you do all the batshit insane lifestyle shit too.

>how the fuck do vegans not get fat? Most of them just eat nothing but carbs all day long.

> implying carbs make you fat
No, fat makes you fat, dumb fuck.

>Don't go vegan just to get your dick wet (don't pretend this isn't your reason)
It ain't gonna wet his dick, it's almost like a shit-test by her

>2. There is even a Vegan scientist that says on his webpage that a strict vegetarian diet is NOT GOOD for humans.
[citation needed]

Vegetarianism and veganism aren't inherently better than omnivorous. I've known some unhealthy vegans, just like their omnivore counterparts. It's about understanding nutrition, and not falling for bullshit. Especially with all the specialty foods available today, you can make it work 100%, but jumping into it is just gonna fuck your experience up. Try "meatless mondays", OP. If she's a cutie, maybe she'll appreciate it if you spend time with her and get something that works for both of you on those days.

Ask her what foods she can eat to get 50 grams of protein. Ask her what plant based sources offer omega 3. Ask her where she can get her daily source of iron and if she experiences light headedness frequently

If she knows all of that without looking it up, let her do what she wants. If she doesn't, tell her to shut the fuck up

I only have two rules:

1. I don't argue with extremists
2. They make poor friends

>Fat makes you fat
Read the fucking sticky retard

>No, fat makes you fat, dumb fuck.

Who's the real dumb fuck?

Fucking kek

If you're going to argue about a topic, know the topic first. Don't be like this guy

agree with this. Been vegan for year and a half and made decent gains, it's fine and for those who don't know much about nutrition forces you to learn more. Not bad, will go vegan again soon (been travelling).

a week will just make you sick from eating meat your entire life to no meat.

There's an argument to be made for the Bs he is spewing, in a typical person (not a bodybuilder, not a guy counting macros) a diet of food that is high in fat (and therefore calorie dense, 9:4), will eventually lead to them simply in taking more energy than their sedenatary lifestyle can hold.

That said, in the context of macros, a lot of fat means limp dick and depression. Not good.

>It has been proven by scientific studies done that a chronic deficiency in one or more amino acids will cause a cumulative cognitive deficit; that's right, I'm saying that Vegans' brains don't work right anymore after a while, and it just gets worse

What essential amino acids do vegans not get enough of? Got any data on that?

everybody remember this post

this is the kind of post you make when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about

Unlike you I didn't stop there

It's you, bud

It's "wow, that guy sure is fat" and not "wow, that guy sure is carbs" for a good reason :^)

How's your iodine and zinc intake on a vegetarian diet?

Wouldn't any non-retarded vegan just supplement whatever necessities they can't get from whole foods?

Almost all the necessities are available in whole foods (some fortified) depending on the vegan-ness of the diet, whether that vegetarian also eats eggs and dairy. The supplementation usually comes in for some common ones like B12 and zinc.

Kek

Different guy but zinc is easy if you eat beans and seeds. Iodized salt is good for iodine, though nori is a good high-iodine snack too.

Most vitamin/minerals aren't an issue if you eat whole foods. All you should have to supplememt is definitely B12 and possibly vitamin D depending on how much sun exposure you get.

OP here. I got into it and she said "I'll take your advice on nutrition when you get a six pack."

Currently built fat.

That's true of pretty much any diet though. Lots of people have trouble sticking with a particular way of eating and end up falling back into old habits. It's no surprise that despite there being so many popular diets out there for weight loss and health, people are still obese and unhealthy.

Count your calories and go on a cut, if you want to show her your abs. Get lots of protein from meat to suppress hunger. My experience has been that losing fat is piss easy if you know what you're doing.

should I do it? I might try just because I've always been built fat/bear mode.

Here's how to troll her: eat nothing but lettuce for a day and then tell her "I tried a vegan diet and it was stupid, I need meat"

fat doesn't make you fat either, so much bioscience, excess calories do. Fat just happens to have more calories per gram. Too much fat, just like too much carbs or protein will lead to fat gain. Bro scientists when will you learn?

It's about time someone said it. Is conservation of energy so hard to understand?

that bait doesnt even have quality, try harder