What is he overcompensating for?

What is he overcompensating for?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277953614000069
mic.com/articles/86175/can-you-guess-which-political-party-is-healthiest#.GrekWV7fD
youtu.be/kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His lifts were so shit he compensated by being president.

Obama looks like a lot of fun.

>Tfw no president bro to lift with

Lmao blumpfkins worship a fat white male who can't even lift a 2 lbs dumbbell. Obama is a great president and he will continue to be one for another 4 years. Zumpf will never be the president because we the people won't allow a racist orange piece of shit to ruin our country.
Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

While I agree that Obama is ok and Trump is a gross piece of shit, I'm not sure what planet you're living on where you think Obama will remain president for 4 more years.

The fact that my side won 3,000+ USA counties.

Make Allgainz Great Again

>While I agree that Obama is ok and Trump is a gross piece of shit

obama was a cool guy

Keep sucking Trump's orange cock while he shits all over our country, faggot.

>Veeky Forums president that still looks great in his 50's and regularly plays sports
>married to a hot piece of ass
>His administration banned trans fats and at least tried to make americans eat healthier
>Meanwhile fatass trump regularly indulges on fast food and never exercises.
Veeky Forums you'll never get me to hate Obama. Besides I fail to see how the part that promoted healthy eating and limited portion sizes is not the Veeky Forums party. Even if we do have the unfortunate fatass SJW's.

His fucking "Wife" has bigger arms than most of Veeky Forums

I'm sure he had another wife before since that's how he got his daughterus but no way in hell Michelle is the mother

Something is wrong here

I think he's just trying to stay healthy while working 100 hours/week for 8 years

>Married to a hot piece of ass

Nah man, not even if you're into traps. That ass might be nice but the thing it's attached to isn't.

Trump supporters, you think Trump is ever going to put in 100 hours per week? Please, not unless it's one of his victory rallies because he's an attention starved faggot.

He's the only who'll put in 100 hours per week.
>not even in office, already bringing jobs
Stay mad, numale.

Did Trump lube up your asshole before he fucked it? Or did you just let him pound your redneck ass raw?

Still falling for his lies like a fucking rube.

>posting memes instead proving how obama isn't a good guy

Recucklicans
>limited regulations and reduced support for EPA and FDA so have fun with nasty hormones, trans fats and estrogen enhancers in your food
>Somehow asking americans to cut calories is a grievous sin against american culture so we'll continue to gorge ourselves until we fucking burst
>Proven fact that recucklicans are less healthy and die earlier from preventable illnesses like heart disease and diabetes

Democrats
>SJW presence is mildly annoying and fat acceptance is complete dogshit but they have made sure that the nutrition information on food is accurate and added more regulations so that companies don't poison us to make a quick buck.
>Proven fact that liberals are healthier, live longer, exercise more often and have better outlooks on life.

I sure am looking forward to Trump shutting down the FDA and promoting obesity in the US. The guy is a fucking blimp, he's balding and he has more plastic in him then human.

He gotta jump trump in

I think it's just a preference thing. Educated and thin black girls give me diamonds in my pants. It's the morbidly obese types that don't shower or take care of their skin that give them a bad reputation.

>Democrats
>healthy

Enjoy your low-T

>our

Big guy, republican administrations have advocated for looser environmental regulations. What that means is that the shit that causes low-T, industrial run off, pollutants, manufacturing waste etc. primarily comes from republican law makers who are ok with poisoning us. Democrats argue for accurate nutritional guidelines, have pushed people to take on healthier diets, succesfully banned trans fats and made us realize the cost of shit tier additives like high fructose corn syrup and aspartame.

Republicucks are definitely not the Veeky Forums party. I'm not giving it to democrats either because they support things like fat acceptance but they have at least made a serious effort to make people healthier overall.

(You)
where do these cucks even come from?

>amerimutts arguing over which zionist stooge is better

literally lmaoing @ ur """country""" rn

Lol this pic is me in a nutshell

He was a nigger

Idk if he's gonna use lube to fuck me or not, but I know he definitely didn't use any when he fucked Hillary's dried up old pussy out of her last chance of becoming president. I heard he fucked her so savage and nasty that even her supporters cried. Legend sais it was so painful that a few of them are still crying even to this day...OoooOoo spooky.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277953614000069

>The results reveal that individuals report better health in states with higher levels of governmental liberalism and in states with higher levels of social capital. Critically, however, the effect of social capital was moderated by liberalism such that social capital was a stronger predictor of health in states with low levels of liberalism. We interpret this finding to mean that social capital within a political unit—as indicated by measures of interpersonal trust—can serve as a substitute for the beneficial impacts that might result from an active governmental structure.
>"the presence of a more liberal government is related to a higher rate of reported health, a lower rate of reported smoking, lower BMI, and fewer numbers of days with poor health."

mic.com/articles/86175/can-you-guess-which-political-party-is-healthiest#.GrekWV7fD

Republicucks are where most of the fat asses come from.

He hates America and hates whites.

>YOU DIDNT BUILD THAT

Was the most pathetic speech I've ever heard out of a world leader, outright insulting the entire working class of the most powerful nation on Earth. He should be lynched.

Maybe you didn't build that nigger, because your faggot ass has never had a real job, and your worthless race has never accomplished anything. The working class literally built this country.

For being a nigger

>He hates America and hates whites.
[citation needed]

Fuck off to reddit faggots.

>It's a good thing that america will be browner

Paraphrasing but it was either him or biden that said that shit.

The founding population of this country were western euros. They deserve demographic security.

>If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business – you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don't do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

My poor sweet mentally challenged baby. If you actually read into why he was saying it, you would understand that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. He's acknowledging the incredible things people in this country have achieved but syaing that it's only been possible for us to do it by working as a team. An individual person can only accomplish so much without having to rely on someone else. That's why it's tone deaf to tell struggling working class people to "pull them selves up by the boot straps" instead of actually helping them by say helping them attend college or giving them cheaper options for healthcare. It was also addressed at the hyper rich people in this country who love to shoot down social programs because they condescendingly think it creates dependency. Obama is saying that even these hyper rich people have needed to work with and rely on other people to be successful. If we all look out for each other, we can be happier as a people.
Congratulations, you're a sheep that heard something got taken out of context and pissed your panties because of it.

Oh that's cool. Now can I have a video or some kind of citation? You know, there's a pesky thing called the burden of proof.

Fuck off to Russia comrade.

Were you dropped on your head a child or something?

You don't know the exact quote that he said. You even admit that you're paraphrasing and taking it out of context. So basically, you could be getting angry and upset over something that has no basis in reality what so ever. Fucking wake up kid.

>no counter argument and so resorts to memes and slogans instead.

You must have rode the short bus growing up huh?

xD you said his name wrong! got em!!!

>cabinet full of white people
>his mom is white
>Countless documented friendships and relationships with white people
>killed osama
>was willing to go through the effort of being our president for 8 years

Faggot, do you have an actual argument for how he "hates whites" and "hates America" or are you just parroting whatever Alex Jones says?

How is this any different then SJW's saying Trump wants to put muslims into concentration camps? It's not true, they just take his words out of context.

YOU ARE DOING THE EXACT SAME THING.

fucking lazy ass millennials.

Yeah, but I know for sure that I never fucking said that. You cannot defend yourself by saying that since other people do an equally stupid thing, you're right. That just makes you look like a fucking retard.

Learn to make a real argument. Besides, you just implied what you said is the same exact thing as what SJWs say.

He really wasn't. I'm amazed more people don't realize that Obama is actually the reason why racial tensions are where they are at in our country. Racial tensions are the worse they've been in thirty years, and it literally has to do with Obama and his speeches every time a black person got shot

Fucking idiot. You gave us a quote "this country needs to be browner". You claimed that either Obama or Biden said this. Then you admitted you were full of shit and said that you paraphrased it.

So basically we have an imaginary quote that may have been said by two different people, that's taken out of context and may have been worded entirely differently (if it's even worded in the first place)

Do you understand the problem here? This is the same thing as people taking Trumps comments about barring Muslim migrants and assuming that he's talking about concentration camps. You did the same thing except you['re implying that Obama or Biden are part of some crazy white genocide scheme even though white people are the richest and most powerful ethnic group in the world and will remain that way for decades.

Just calm down, look at what we've both said to each other and try to see what I'm actually saying.

Exactly. Alex Jones told me that he said that all white men should be exterminated! God I hate the guy.

>There are actual retards that believe this tripe

Outta here with your controlled opposition bs

>chain smokes
>looks like shit
>probably had the stress levels of a hooker in church for the past 8 years

>people who get free healthcare are healthy

>not trying to deny a democratically elected leader his office is sucking his cock

Why do leftards even pretend that their ideology is based on democratic values?

>You call that even an attempt at overcompensation

nigga that is ENTIRELY your own problem to deal with

He was my favorite muslim president.

Have you even seen Michelle Obama. Of the words 'thin black girls' literally only one applies.

Michael Obama would be more appropriate.

Obama was a lousy liberal, and Trump is a complete dipshit who's only redeeming quality is that he isn't Hilary. Anybody who actually thinks Trump is great has been spending way to much time circle jerking on Mongolian rimjob critiquing forums, and anybody who thinks he's the next Hitler probably has had their testicles torn off and their brain lobotomized.

Their lifts? Obama's were utter garbage and I'm absolutely certain Trumps are just as bad. The dude looks like the 65 year old woman who eats at Taco Bell every day but drinks diet coke to convince herself she's losing weight.

You all fucking disgust me.

banner-worthy post.

>Obama invented police abuse and race discrimination.

>obama is cool
>trump isn't

nice Bait

a fucking white male

Reminder that there are niggers on this board.

Muslims should go into concentration camps along with the Jews and be forced to fight to the death. Biden literally said "whites will be a minority in 2017, and that's a good thing" no paraphrasing there fuccboi.

Trump is actually being cucked by Putin, you guys voted for the man who will let Russia shove its throbbing dick into the world's asshole

youtu.be/kAGhyFHnuv8

Better than to vote for good goy Hillary who wanted to start ww3 with them.

how unbelievably retarded to you have to be to take him seriously

why does he eat pizza like this then?

lmfao you cant actually believe this

trump supporters are always the biggest idiots who still fall for fake news and fear mongering

Trump is probably more active than the majority of Americans

YOURE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

THIS COUNTRY IS DOOMED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA