FPH

Fat People Hate GO

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>FREE SMELLS

>>Pic related

*BRRRRAAAAAAP.... PBBBBTTT.. PLOP*

she looks like a plucked turkey

can't even tell its sex

How about now?

how

>Average Trump voter.

>Average Hillary voter

>Average Americans

ftfy

Deeper faggot

nice bait sore loser...

Yet we still won.

What does that say about the Hillary supporters?

Cry more, kid.

>share a place with 300+ lbs sibling
>asks me to get her chocolate and ice cream every time i leave the house
>come back from holiday, she's put on easily 20 lbs
>farts and burps all the time, breathes like an abomination from wc3
>"i need to diet ive put on 7 pounds in a month"
>tries to go on a shake diet where she orders takeout and eats chocolate and drinks sugary protien shakes all day
>tries no carbs, gives up when she finds out ice cream is carbs
>buys a diet microwave meal, explain to her its 800 calories of only carbs, she mumbles "its diet" and keeps on eating it
>gets angry whenever i try to explain nutrition or food choices
>says "i can't because im hungry, if i could then i would" when i suggest eating less
>sit her down yesterday and ask her if she's feeling okay, cause she's eating more and more
>"i haven't been eating more. i've been eating less actually. this is all i've had all day. so thanks a lot."
>said while eating an entire tub of ice cream, after having a two-course dinner
gonna move out
wish i were a strong enough person to intervene but i can barely sort my own life out

That is hard. I am sorry.

>I;m thinking about thos beans

That poor hallway.

Fuck me, I know that street.
The sign is back in place now.

>12k notes

seriously though i'm no doctor but i don't think she should be going to the beach with all those cuts wouldn't sand get in them? she needs to wait for those to heal

He should've just let her get carried by the waves and drown.
I can just picture her shouting, "No! I have to do this on my own!" the whole time

>a finely formed female breast
>CENSORED
>droopy, gross, androgonous booblumps
No, see, it's a guy, so it's fine.
Look, I know it's youtube, but fucking still.

After the 5th time she pulled him down how does he keep helping that thing

Now no one wins.

>implying i do any of those things

>americans hate commies
>vote a guy into office who regularly sucks the biggest commie dick possible.
I guess nothing.

They're probably all superficial. As long as you they aren't deep enough to the point where fat tissue is oozing out, you should be fine.
>t. Buddy ran into me with a boat propeller and sliced my foot pretty deep so I had to wear a sock at the beach in Lake Tahoe
>yeah it looked pretty autistic, but fuck it

What is his calf routine?

...all those cuts
*wouldn't sand get in them.
thought there was a break there but there wasn't
ah ok

Wc3
>blizzard make Warcraft 4pls

>you see smokers and drinkers at ages over 60
>no fatties past 60...

Are most fatties younger because they die earlier or because recent generations have poorer diets?

Yes.

God plese send help, I would hump that thing.
Fuck I need some human contact.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

there was a study conducted 100yr olds, y'know, their diet, their vices, their hobbies, etc. Some drank, some were vegetarian, some smoked- the only thing that they all had in common, was that they were all very curious people, who learned a lot throughout their whole lives... essentially, as long as you have a strong brain, your body can handle a lot of bullshit.

Another study showed that fat makes people stupid.

I'm a massage therapist in florida. On average I see someone of this size at least once every 2 days. And it usually goes something like this:

>Greet what appears to be just another fatty, but all too often their true forms are masked by their clothing
>She lists off all the things that are bothering her. Usually knees, lower back, and neck all caused by their massive weight and shit posture
>Leave and let her get on the table
>Come back to find a lovecraftian horror pouring over the table, too monstrous to even keep her arms from falling off the sides
>I clench my teeth and start moving this pile of living dough in front of me
>The slightest pressure and she'll whine it's too painful
>Push on their lower back, a gust of rancid air geysers from the abyss and assaults my senses
>I'm now visibly pissed
>She'll now start moaning and some even pathetically attempt to hit on me
>Takes all my might to resist punching this disgusting she-beast in the back of the head
>Look at clock
>Not even half done
>Sigh and think about my life choices
>Time to flip over.
>"Easy for you to say tee-hee" Every. Fucking. Time.
>The beast struggles and groans with all it's might to adjust it's gargantuan frame
>Gets stuck half way
Oh no. Ohh fucking no not again.
>Have to help this former human blob perform a simple physical maneuver
>Their disgusting tits flop out in the turmoil
>The situation is painful for both of us now
>Finally tame the beast
>Her gaping maw stinks of cheese and I have to subtly dodge every breath
>Her feet and toenails have obviously not been seen or washed in years
>Finally it's over, I am released from this torment
>She'll rant and rave about how she feels and then toss me a garbage tip
>Go to get my next client

>This one is even fatter.

Fuck.

>I'm a massage therapist in florida. On average I see someone of this size at least once every 2 days.

Yfw

>touching fat people
Having been thin and therefore at least somewhat firm all my life, it baffles me to no end when I accidentally bump into a fatty and they're just totally squishy. They don't even feel like a human, more like some grotesque flesh pillow. It disgusts me to come into contact with them. How do you do it? I want more horror stories.

>She'll rant and rave about how she feels and then toss me a garbage tip

Goddamn son, we really do tip people for everything in Clapistan.

>That's no moon

My fat grandparents are both in their late 60s, and at least 300 pounds each.

They've both have major heart problems though, so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't last much longer.

>select all images with pizza

I wonder how much of fat people's heart issues is caused by weight and how much is simply malnutrition. I had a really, really shit diet as a kid/teenager (near 100% processed, not junk food but not good food) and I had frequent and regular heart palpitations that got increasingly worse with age, it almost immediately stopped once I started actually eating low/minimally processed vegetables and fruits and whole grains. I was underweight the whole time too, so it wasn't a fat thing. Of course there is the fat high blood pressure, but I can't imagine you can be obese through any method but eating shitloads of junk food and nothing that will actually fill you with not many calories like most vegetables. So they wouldn't be getting many important nutrients for cardiac health like potassium, right?

I wonder if highly processed junk foods will ever be made illegal. Keeping you from getting important nutrients, addicting you, nothing but detrimental to health of body and mind... Is that not something we should protect the population from?

Another massage horror story:

>Go to get client
>Wal-mart tier fat trash as usual
>Before we go into the room she turns to me and says "Sorry to have to say this but I tore that shit up" as she points towards the bathroom
>Let her get on the table while I check it out
>Can smell whats coming across the hall...
Pic fucking related
>Literally shit, piss, and puke all over the side of the toilet, on the walls, floor, and even the sink.
>Show the front desk girls
>They almost have a panic attack
>Go back to... work...
>Have to work on this evolutionary disgrace while her fumes fill the room
>Almost quit on the spot

Cut to a few weeks later...

>Dear god I'm booked with "her" again
>This time it goes relatively fine until the last 10 minutes
>She says she has to go to the bathroom and can't wait
>...Ok. Leave the room and go wash my hands in the break room.
>Come back. She's really taking her time getting out...
>She opens the door holding a trashbag filled with yellow liquid.
>Looks at me and says "Don't ask questions"
>Carries said bag up front and leaves the building
>Stuffs it into one of the trash bins outside

What's really fucked up? A female co-worker who ended up quitting once told me how a client pissed in her rooms trash can before leaving.

So this bitch is a repeat offender.

>fat, something very harmful to the body being put on the same level as body hair and stretch marks which are natural and at worst just unattractive
why

>repeat offender

my sides, do you want to kill me!

>"Sorry to have to say this but I tore that shit up"
How can a person be so shameless?!

Thank you for reliving these painful memories for us.

I DEMAND MOAR

Because they do not care about health.
All they care about is beauty.
Since society and individuals see thin, w/o hair, flawless skin as beauty, they need to brag about it, otherwise they would need to accept the fact that theyre disgusting lazy whores who are the same as brainless bimbos, but ugly. So no attention from male, no cute cloth, no big social circle, they becqme jealous, envious.

But thx to the internet they can find communities that accept them, so they dont have to suffer from IRL social consequences from their actions.

>all that wasted quasi-cheese
Feels bad, man.

Haha fuck I am laffin

From tumblr to prove my point

"Looook at meeee il beautiiifullll too"

>Never improve

This fat lazy cunt would have succumbed to 1 foot waves.

kek

It should be heavily regulated IMO, requiring the consumer to acquire licensing to buy such potentially dangerous foods for themself, which would require a small paid course in which the person(s) are educated on the risks involved in consuming unhealthy foods in excess, and the toll it can take if neglecting health and nutrition if substituting your entire diet for such foods.
That way fit individuals who aren't fat fucks aren't punished for a large portion of the population being evolutionary disgraces.
I am all for punishing the individual, punishing the group for the choices those individuals make is unjust, so I think this would be the most fair solution, if a long one to the current health crisis.

i honestly can't tell which part of the bodies those are

tiddy

>Fat friend of acquaintance sits with us at dining hall
>I'm taking my time to savor my food, small bites, chewing thoroughly
>She tells me it pisses her off how I eat so slowly
>confused_and_amused.txt
>She gets up to get a slice of pumpkin pie after dinner, whatever, sometimes I do too
>Proceeds to eat it in literally three bites, I watched it happen, I did not know it was possible to eat a slice of pie in three bites, it wasn't even a very small slice
>She didn't even really chew or savor those massive chunks of pie, I think it took her under a minute to consume those 200-300 calories
>Complains of being unsatisfied, gets a literal pile of chicken wings surrounded by french fries on a full plate
>Wolfs it down
>Meanwhile, she's telling me how yeah she eats a lot but food is her greatest pleasure in life
>Bitch you ate your pie in three bites
>She goes on about how she went to fancy/gourmet restaurants very often throughout her childhood, good food is very important to her, starts complaining about how the dining hall cooks the pasta for too long so it's too soft and not al dente so she can't tolerate it
>Bitch you are eating fried chicken wings and french fries
>As if this were not enough
>She gets another dessert
>Nay, makes dessert
>Covered a plate in some kind of round crispy puffed cereal, forget what exactly it was
>Poured chocolate syrup over the cereal
>Covered another plate in ice cubes and set the first plate on top of it
>Over time the syrup cooled and hardened and she had a large chunk of chocolate-cereal brittle
>Apparently it wasn't very good
>By the time we left the dining hall I can't even imagine how many calories she had consumed, surely in the thousands
>Moral of the story: Eat slowly so you're actually satisfied and don't feel the need to eat enough for several people
I do feel badly about the "food is my greatest joy" thing though. I wonder if her eating disorder arose from a troubled life or just too many restaurants.

That's the good thing with fat woman, they have like hundreds of vaginas to fuck.

Does anyone know what that blue stuff is? Is it some kind of chemical skin treatment?

>they have like hundreds of vaginas to fuck.
user that's disgusting, retract your statement.

I refuse to believe that there is a real community of fat people who take pictures of themselves bathing, refer to it as "self care" and exchange congratulations. This is a joke. I refuse to believe I live in a world where that exists.

>eyes pointing in different directions
Is that something caused by fat?
[nospoilers]and did I dodge a bullet by stopping myself from becoming like that?[/nospoilers]

Too hard for a vagina person, especially a black one

Fat people can poledance? Doesn't their body get in the way?

If it makes it any better, I think "self care" was referring to the stuff she put in the water and not the simple act of bathing. I hope.

anyone use BCAA's as a drink throughout the day instead of shit sodas, sugary juices and all around trash drinks?

Any negatives to doing this?

I bet you thought you were going to massage hotties for a living. Kek!

Taking a bath is an extremely impressive feat for your average American woman

sounds about right
god damn do they smell like shit

You mean as opposed to a shower, or just washing yourself in general? Because I haven't bathed in years but I'm still clean from showering.

Please tell me this is photoshop

INB4

love me some fatties

I said holy fuck loud enough to be heard by everyone around me.
what the hell is this thing

the resemblance is uncanny

what expression is she trying to convey?