Pump link please I just made my first crypto purchase with 10$ in btc and went and got some LINK...

Pump link please I just made my first crypto purchase with 10$ in btc and went and got some LINK. Pump and "shill" out or talk spam about link. And raise the price to 5$ +
First investment let's go to the moon and I'll put more money in crypto.

just put $2 in hope it helps

hahahahahahhahahahha lol are you serious

>$10 „investment“

OP you're a genuine retard, fuck off from Veeky Forums.

Just bought another $20 worth, user :)

Sure, just go to deposit, click max and enter this adress to start the pump
0xE636AB20A605670Ac16AbeABEdb455c39390A250

$100 whale checking in, I'll make this shit moon fuck yeah let's do this

You didn't have to steal that kid's lunch money you fucking bully. Fuck you.

I'm serious why can't we make LINK into the next BTC

I need this at 5$ go pump that to the moon. And FYI I got 20 thou on me. I just new to investing in crypto

Why do you care?
Your 10 bucks won‘t make you rich any time soon.
Either invest proper amount of money or fuck off.

If I can see the gains I'll put some real money in my friend. I'm just new figureing everything out. I have money. Just doing a test run.

>OP will make a grand total of $170 if this hits $5

If Link hits $5 I will make 56 thousand dollars, and I am worrying that I don't have enough Link. Can't wait till my paycheck comes in so I can buy more, I hope the dip lasts till next week.

You're either 12 or have absolutely no fucking idea how any of this works.
Better stop now or at least DYOR and come back in 2-3 years

You're new? Wouldn't have though. Only the pros give the amount of btc they spent in USD.

Us common fold say silly things like 0.0015 btc.

lmao you retard. Also 20k fiat isnt big money, it's like 3.2 btc at the current price you fucking pleb. fucksake get out

The dip lasts as long as the weekend, next week we will probably hear more from the dev team and what they‘re up to. Maybe even new exchanges.
I don‘t think there is much time left, better accumulate now as much as you can.

Hell yeah, fuck man you got me hooked and I haven't seen a gain yet.

Fuck, I don't want to dip into my savings, I hate going under 5k savings in the bank for any reason. I dumped the rest into Link, bagholding some OMG that I don't want to sell at a loss.

I guess I should dip into savings and pay myself back with next paycheck instead.

Do it man, literally everyone who has some brains left is using this dip to accumulate more.

I am waiting it out, I bought to much on the way down, thinking we had hit the floor, only to crash through it again, I don't want to buy more in case it dips again. I am hoping ETH drops more, so I can get more ETH for my fiat and get a few more Links out of it.

Fuck, might just buy tomorrow.

It doesn‘t even matter as this will be worth hundreds in a couple years, the ones who hodl will earn riches beyond their expectations.
Gotta see the long term value here.

The floodgates has truly been opened. Niggers, women and retards like OP are the new wave.

The fucking state of the cryptosphere.

Is this the new fucking trollbox? Suck a cock pajeets. Anyone using the "guess i'll just spend my entire fucking check buying more" script is 100% a pajeet shill brown fuck. Don't listen to them. Link is literal fucking shit.

I know, I kinda want to go all in, but in a complicated situation right now.

Long story short

>mother is a neet
>trying to get her to leave the house and make friends
>promise to buy her a holiday for christmas if she can save up the spending money and I pay the rest
>absolutely need a few K minimum for this
>want to put it all into crypto so badly
>almost christmas already my job doesn't pay enough to regain that cash before christmas if I spend it now
>if I do go all in Link, and then pull out a few K for the holiday during christmas I am gonna get taxed on it because of fucking CGT

I dunno what to do. My mother is regressing into neetdom every day and it's not healthy for her.

>will earn riches beyond their expectations

Stop coping. If this piece of shit touches $1 I'll suck my own dick as well as couple of stranger's dicks.

The fact that at this point I would sign on the dotted line just to see this shit at half a dollar is pathetic. Fuck Link.

t. Linklet

Why would any coin be more shit than another. It's all about who will invest.

>next week we will probably hear more from the dev team and what they‘re up to
haha, I really don't believe this any more

He's trying to FUD the coin, he wants the price to go down so he can accumulate more.

Fuck your moms vacation, buy LINK instead.

People literally said the same shit about bitcoin and ETH.
Bitcoin = decentralised money
people said it would never take off, how did this work out for the 10000BTC for a pizza guy?
ETH = decentralised smart contracts
how did it work out for the guys who sold when it crashed down to 70 cent?
LINK = decentralised oracles

>Linklet
who gives a fuck if you make 50 bucks when it reaches a dollar?
That ain‘t investment nigga.

Even if it takes 2 weeks, or a month.
It doesn‘t really matter.
We still have
>a working product and strong partners in the industry
>a dev team that is expanding and further working on its implementation
>very likely that LINK comes to more exchanges

All you have to do is sit here and wait a bit.
Is that really too much for you?

You are genuinely retarded holy shit. Like you're a pure crypto noob arent you? Volatile time to come in lmao