Btc is $6200

>btc is $6200
>yet he is still holding alt shit coins

Should I sell at 50% loss?
Fuck link

dont.

Yes btc is gigga pumping to 10k by eoy

No. Btc will fall when you do that and you'll be fucked.

when is the Bitcoin Nigga fork?
BTCN

>tfw didnt listen to biz
>tfw put 75+% in bitcoin
>tfw shitcoiners screams is music to my ears
>tfw feast on shitcoiner tears

LMAO please tell you faggots were just larping. I cant believe there are bizfags right now who have ZERO bitcoin holdings and instead put all their money in worthless shitcoins.

wait you still hold this shit sell a as soon as you can it will drop to 0 wtf ?

Just Sold BTC and went all in on ARDR.

don't make fun of the poorfags man. we need cheap alts from them.

the moment i sell all my shitcoins for btc it'll correct down to 4k

you better send me some btc or i will do it,

please do
I'd love to scoop up more btc at a discount

>buy BTC ath
Fuck off

I'll laugh when it starts correcting after the fork hype

>i-itll c-correct guys im srs this time

>$3000 month ago after riding to 5k
muh store of value

ofc I'm holding alts

it's stupid to sell now if you havent sold earlier

thats what they said when it was $1.
thats what they said when it was $100
thats what they said when it was $500
thats what they said when it was $1000
thats what they said when it was $2000
thats what they said all the way up to where it is now at $6000

Thats what they'll say when its 10k next week.
Thats what they'll say when its 100k in a year.

You think the bleeding won't get worse?

It will.

Back in the day a good fraction of biz did recommend bitcoin and eschew shitcoins.

boggles the mind. people this retarded actually among us.

that's what they will say when their mother's lips are tight over my penis.

>he thinks the price has never tanked before due to random FUD or short-term corrections.

Thats why you dont go long balls deep with 1:500 leverage

well most alts will go 2x or 3x after the fork, i doubt Bitcoin will reach 12k or 18k, so its still more profitable to hold alts and buy more alts in this dip

>TFW kept 50% in BTC.
>TFW alts get absolutely facefucked.
>TFW alt facefucking is worse than btc gains.

i wish i was you

yes sell low, buy high

do it the Veeky Forums way

this. after the fork alts will moon, at the very least most will recover to previous price, some will exceed. just don't be a shortsighted retard, everyone loses their shit on a day-by-day basis, sometimes you just have to quit looking at charts for 2-4 weeks

you missed your chance to sell, just hodl

>sold at 6100
>pump to 6200 just after
It-it's going to lower sunday r-right, i mean banks are closed no new liquidities and it's an ATH r-right guys ?
Guys ?
GUYS

yes its going to lower, you probably sold at an almost perfect time, maybe lose a couple % but a lot of people are going to get fucked when it dips and don't sell in time while it drops back to mid 5000s or below

>most alts will go 2x or 3x after the fork,

I'm not sure what you're saying OP... are you saying people should by BTC at ATH?

shiggy diggy doo da

Might dip a bit when bitgold fork flops. This train is going to $10k though.

At most it hits 7000 this wave and corredcts. You'll miss out on 12% gains at most. Don't worry about it

Everyone is moving their money in for Gold.
Expect a huge dip after the fork.

>buy bitcoin at ATH

>Everyone is moving their money in for Gold.
idiots believe this

They are moron. It's free money.
If you have another reason why it's good up, share, since you clearly know why it is.

I would expect a huge dump before the fork this time, I think a lot of people expect this shitcoin to dive and will sell before the fork at the peak.

Dumb frogposter

heh you guys are thinking about it the wrong way

for each 1% that bitcoin rises all alts will lose 2% (according to BTC dominance)

so if it goes +12% it means your shitcoin will go -24% at least

when bitcoin is done you can go 2x and it won't mean shit cuz you're already -50%

smart people only trade and ride trending waves on altcoins to boost your btc holdings
dumb people hold links and omgs and lose their money

>If you have another reason why it's good up, share, since you clearly know why it is.
Not him but the reason is not BTG (max 100$ per coin) and not B2X (Value is split between BTC and B2X). The reason is LedgerX and the speculation on influx of institutional money during the next years.

I wasn't even talking about going into shitcoins right now, which is suicide. I'm saying taking partial profit into fiat, and rebuying into BTC after the correction.

Because amazon will accept it soon and bezos is probably stacking up

Yup. crypto investors are autists who like round numbers of 500. I expect BTC will push up to $6500 this week, and maybe reach just past it, but that'll be the top before it falls back down to $4500.

I foresee a quick rebound though so I want to flip any alts I can quickly and get back into BTC to wait out the next fork. That'll be the fork that pushes things to $10k.

WHALES WILL SHORT AFTER THE HARDFORK.... NEWFAG!

Honestly, this.
If you think whales will move their BTC out of cold storage just to collect their "gold" you're fucking delusional. This shit will compete for hashing power with equihash coins like ZCash and Zen which means that it won't cost more than $100-$150 a coin at the beginning. When the selloff begins it will crash and burn

Help me
0xAafF3c88362e7bfB986944C8410bd2BB1884C40B

>"holing" any alt coin

people here arent actually this retarded right?

>They are moron. It's free money.

This is why there is so much money to be made in this space. A second layer of noobs looking down at noobs.

The recent rise isn't because of Gold. That's a worthless shitcoin. It's the fact that BTC broke 5,000, a historical psychological price point and now institutional investors and smart money are flooding the space. Bitcoin and crypto are as big as ever due to comments like Jamie Dimon's and media coverage on price speculation.

If the bleeding gets worse there is no reason to have bitcoin you idiot. the whole purpose of bitcoin is to serve alt coins. back and forth relationship.

Except, its not. The BTC market cap has shrunk since its all time highs. Most of this surge in price is coming at the expense of altcoins, not from new money flooding in.

>the whole purpose of bitcoin is to serve alt coins

lol. this is what a ponzi scheme looks like

Can BTC stop massacring all alts yet. Please and thanks.

sent a bitcoin there

hope it helps

That's by far one of the most retarded statements being thrown around on /biz since the beginning of the year.

Excellent advice compadre, I only had like $200 in btc prior to this pump and sold way early like ~$5300

I'll buy back in after it drops well below that. People forget that BTC was like $3000 a month or two ago and from what I can see, not much new money has flowed into crypto in the past few months.

>btc is $6200
>yet he is still thinks btc is the future of cryptocurrency
Satoshi Nakamoto is going to wake from a coma one day knowing he missed $7000 before his shitcoin went down to 2 cents.

What do you guys plan to cash out in after the fork? You can't possibly believe it won't correct down to at least mid-4000s.

It will correct to the mid 9000s
It's undervalued at the moment

after which fork? To be honest I expect a mid-4000's crash as well, but then again, seeing it rise in these past few weeks I wouldn't be surprised if the trend barely dips and just stabilizes for a bit.

I firmly disagree. 10k is a strong resistance. It will bounce from there to about 7.5k. Then it will rebound, stay in the 8.9k to 9.8k range for a month and then break the 10k to moon until 13k within two weeks.

As long as it remains over 9000 I'm down.

I was just memeing the fellow. Your prediction is much more sensible.

>Your prediction is much more sensible.
Nah, I'm also just memeing to be honest. It actually might go down to 5k (strong support) but then rebound. In any case, I personally won't try to time the bounces.

This