Anyone else not going to a New Years Eve party because they have no friends?

anyone else not going to a New Years Eve party because they have no friends?

can't say so, unfortunately. Try /r9k/ though, they might relate with you well.

Pretty much

But I don't like parties or crowds in general...

So I guess I'm ok with it

iktf bra

i don't go to any parties, including NYE, because i have no friends
i actually lie and tell my co-workers i do have friends

>how was your break user
>it was nice, saw a lot of my friends and family

>tfw your unit is on 24-7 two-hour recall and no one is allowed to drink
A bunch of bitter, sober soldiers trapped in the barracks for New Years because they're not allowed to take leave.
Someone is going to bust all the fire extinguishers, knock down a tree, or steal a HMMWV again.

>haven't made any new friends in like 5 years
>all the ones i had have moved away after uni

I do this all the time when people ask me what I did today
>hey user what'd you do this weekend
>"hung out with friends, drank and smoked weed
>all i did was go to gym, go home and browse Veeky Forums and watch youtube

this, had only a couple of friends and they're gone now
wtf do i do

Why didn't you go to college?

>Have friends
>Invited to party
>Too fucking tired to go

iktf

Join some sports or hobby groups
Talk to people

at least you get invited what the fuck

I'm 18, so for now I am able to go to a party.
Perhaps when I get as old as you guys, that will go away.
Hold me Veeky Forums.

enjoy your youth

Hit them up with some funny image on facebook just to start a conversation. Ask if they wanna play some vidya with you. Vidya is what keeps me strung together with my old friends from high school.

You're not alone if you spend it here on a chinese rice harvesting farm.
We're here for each other till we are ready to leave.
If ever.

>chinese rice harvesting farm.
??????

I'm working overnight tonight
>had to tell 3 separate girls I can't hang with them tonight
Add to that, the little faggot who begged for a manager position is bound to call out tonight and leave me with double work anyways. I don't have words harsh enough to express my anger.

>everyone's going to town
>don't like going to town

apparently my town is the 3rd most popular place for NYE in Europe, so more reason not to head into the crowded jungle

>over night
on new years?

Look at it from the bright side. You won't lose your gains to alcohol. I'll be deadlifting in the morning tomorrow when all the normies are hungover.

Friends are fucking tiring to deal with. I don't know why so many of you are obsessed with having them.

On new years yes, in fact today and tomorrow

>25 years old
>have never once done anything for new years

i need to find a huge illegal firework and just shove it up my ass and let it blow me to pieces

No but I'm not doing anything.

Was supposed to be doing a couple of drinks with some friends. I don't really drink but it was gonna be nothing major, just low key hanging out. Unfortunately the other day I've come down with the lugry so I don't feel well enough to go out.

So instead I'm spending some time with my parents, ordering take out with them and then maybe I'll play a little Battlefield before going to sleep.

Because otherwise your just a wage slaving fag with no purpose in life because no social life.

ive got work, oh well making bank right

Lmaoing @ ur life

same boat, every year.

:((((( kill me

I know that feel, breh...

meh i have the same problem but at least i moved out this year so i dont have to pretend to visit "friends"

>have friends
>military party
>one of the only normies there
>talk about military shit
>no fucking pingpong/no pool table
>just a 30 inch tv
>everyone drinking and smoking cigars talking about their friends and shit

I'm the only oddone out. 60% of the time I have no clue what everyone is talking about.

NEVER AGAIN

forgot to add that i am pretty introverted but yeah being alone @ nye is kinda shitty

>Tfw I only enjoy spending time with my friends in small doses once a week or so.

Doing the same.

Going to the gym is the perfect excuse for me.

Guys, you have one life. Live it!

25 years old. live at home. never "pretend" to go out to see people. i just stay in my room.

parents are going oiut to dinner with each other tongiht. ill be at home lol

>Convince everyone who would invite me out that tonight will be shit because all the normies go out and get wasted and ruin it for everyone.
>Secretly want to go out.
>Only reason I don't want to go is because at Midnight everyone pairs up and kisses and I know I'll just have to stand there like an awkward speg alone, again... forever.

I stopped asking my coworkers about their weekend so I don't get asked back.

Go ahead if it makes you feel better. I'm happy.

i dont want to do anything for new years/im upset that i couldnt do something if i did want to.

Tough being a nonchalant loser.

>11.58
>"Just going for a slash lads, brb"
>12.01
>Return from the toilet like you didn't even notice

yeah i never ask people about their days, their weekends, trips they went on, etc, because i dont want them to try to ask me about mine

oh wait maybe thats why no one likes me

Had plans then I got the fucking flu. Only time all year I've been sick and it's on fucking NYE

>how was your weekend
>i did nothing
>me neither
>keeps sasking

BITCH STOP ASKING. I DONT DO ANYTHING BUT SHITPOST AND LIFT

what should i do?

i have no friends, so there's nothing for me to do except sit in my room tonight, and every other night of the year

this is me

I did. The party was boring because there were no sloots, just wives...of course I could take one of those, but I'd probably get kicked out immediately. I left anyways after 2 hours. Fucking snoozefest

"oh youre not staying" "naw I did 325 squat for reps today my legs are tired"

Same, I feel kind of like an asshole for not talking to them. Oh well, I'm getting a new job anyways, where I'll get a social reset.

You know me well, user, that was the plan if I did have to go out, but even that was kinda risky because it just looks so obvious.

Lifting is these peoples life. Theyre gonna be 60 years old wondering why they spent their youth drinking protein shakes everyday and spending all their free time in the gym.

When ever I hangout with people I never know what to say so I just sit there doing nothing sperging out internally

I might have no friends, but at least I know I could out run them if they existed

Every year my mom asks what I'm doing. Same response everytime
>"nothing"

I almost feel like she's trolling me.

I don't fucking understand how I can be a complete Chad if I want to be.
>Talk to new girls at work and ask them if they want to ride my dick within half an hour.
>Blush and giggle and get really shy.

To going out to clubs and sperging in the corner with my drink while I watch guys shorter, uglier and less aesthetic than me talk to cute girls while I do absolutely nothing for no reason.

>where I'll get a social reset.
I live for these

are you me

>social reset

whatever you tell yourselves, guys

I feel like I need to move away to a new place.

But deep down I know I'd just end up self isolating again.

Can't get out of this vicious cycle.

I may as well just go live with my parents because I literally don't experience any benefits of having my own place.

But it is though?
New environment, people you don't know, new chance to make first impressions.

Sitting in my small apartment, eating junk food and doing the occasional push up to feel better about it.

swol

NYE should be renamed to NGFE because it (along with Christmas) is the only time I long for the touch of a woman.

You disgust me every other day of the year.

let's be honest (i'm a loser as well)

if you cant make friends at a job, lets not pretend like a "new start" suddenly will have you being social and getting to know everyone. your social issues are likely deep-seated and will follow you around

going to the gym

People grow and mature. If you honestly stay the same thorough your whole life than thats fucking pathetic.

I asked 3 women to hang out with them for new years night as their date.

> that feel when 3 no's
:(

if you think that just getting a new job is gonna make you suddenly be social and make friends with everyone you're delusional

>thinking you are "growing and maturing" from one job to another

>19
>home for break
>got DUI towards the beginning of it bc depressed and decided to drink and drive
>can't do anything now

Not that user, but it's hard to change once you've established who you are to a social group. That's why kids come back from summer vacation with different hair styles and shit.

>Why didn't you change gradually?
Because I'm a scared retard, you dope.

>Recently split with gf of 4 years
>4 really good bros
>They're all going to a NYE party
>No-one asks what I'm doing, no invite
>Sit alone and pretend I'm not gutted

Fuark.

Meh, we got invited but decided not to go. Me and the GF are gonna lay in bed with the cats and dog and cuddle all night in /comfy/ glory.

I'd rather have a pint out with friends at a reasonable hour.

better you split before splitting up beginning of the new year brah

this year is yours

i understand that. im saying that if you cant make friends at a job, you will probably carry over those clear social problems to your next job as well

here!

fully content with it tbqh fampai

>Literally unsure when to break up with gf
Would've been best if i did it a week before right guys? Shit now i have to actually break up with her in 2017 i'm dumb.

im not doing anything either. Ive been getting terrible migraines every day though so i probably wouldnt have done anything anyways

I actually do have friends and family to celebrate with, i just dont like to celebrate. Theres so much shit going on in this world, i dont feel i deserve to have fun.

This thread feels like home to me and I'm not actually sad about it either.

It literally does not matter you absolute autist. Do it whenever you want to do it and stop whining.

But wouldn't it have been a better way of starting the new year instead of making it worse for her?

read bang by rooshv, should help u out

This thread makes me comfy

its too loud

you're just making excuses, stop being such a pussy about it and dump her ass.

you are so full of shit. theres no way you are asking new girls at work to "ride your dick" out of the blue within half an hour of them starting, you would be fired for sexual harassment and make work awkward as hell

nice fantasy though, virgin

No im working. At least, thats what im telling my family...

I'm blowing off friends to not go

>doesn't get invited to party
ahahah lol I'm just blowing off friends to go guys I swear I got invited

Only friends I have are nerdy girls I play vidya with sometimes. But yeah no friends to celebrate NYE with.

im nor going because theres no point. i can get drunk and make a fool of myself in my own apartment and i get pussy whenever i need it.

ps im drunk rn brodskis fk yhhhhh

I guess

>Female friend called me up to hang today
>Good friend, like a sister to me so no feelings for her (besides she is a 4/10 landwhale)
>Says buddy of ours is hosting a party at his place
>Buddy, his gf, female friend and the dude she is seeing are all there
>My sister might come too with her guy
>Highly doubt anyone else will be there and if so, it will be a sausage fest
>Will be the only one alone
>Will be the only one with no one to kiss
>Girl (7/10 qt) I was seeing says she just wants to be friends
>Got me pizza socks for Christmas
>Saw her last night, says she's going to her friend's for New year's
>Might have been the last time I will ever see her

Pic related, the socks, 7/10 qt got me. I-is it bad to shed tears of feels right now, lads?

Ever thought about fucking one of these nerdy girls and making her your gf, user?

Just kidding bro. Have a nice 2017.

Its okay user, you are among fellow berry pickers.
There isn't a gram of hunter's instinct in this thread. Nothing to be ashamed of.

I have friends but they suck.

Don't lift. Don't go to archery with me. Don't bike or jog. I have to pick them up because they don't have licenses. All they do is play vidya. I get a steamlink so we can do local coop stuff and no one wants to play any of the shit I have.

Fuck everything.