2017 is the year I start cutting fat

any other fellow fatties here feel the same way?

Skinny fat here. I already started adding new things to my regurlar work out 2 weeks ago. Have fun at the gym!

I cut several years ago, lost 35lbs in 3 months. Honestly, getting at least 8hrs sleep is so huge. Make sure you're aware of your eating triggers to (watching tv, socializing, can't sleep, eating cause your board, etc.)

nope, I started 4 months ago
wish I'd started even sooner

Skinnyfat. Past three months have had an anxiety episode where I just ate junk food after junk food to calm my nerves. Definitely gained a couple pounds. Gonna start committing to a schedule tomorrow. But won't commit to posting with complete sentences. For example this post.

6'3" here. Started working out again in early summer/late spring (~265lb) and got weighed at a doc's appt this past month (290lb).

I already have a decent amount of muscle showing throughout my upper body. The cut begins now, user. We're all gonna make it.

Where do we start user?

Besides walking for an hour a day, what excercises can fatties lile us do to see results in the coming months?

I'm skinny fat, so yeah.

What is the best way for skinny fats to lose fat? Most of the stuff I see sounds like momscience, like drink green tea and stuff.

started 3 months ago.
2017 is our year. we're all gonna make it.

eat less. but before you do read the fucking sticky

>always had a bigger chest
>Start cutting, feeling good
>Still fat on my chest, can't tell if it's only fat or if I have gyno
Hold me brehs

Started Novemeber 2015. Lost 70 lbs so far, still looking pretty gross. Down to 225 from 295. Shirt is down from almost 3xl to somewhere between a large and an xl. Still a ways to go though. If I can do it, you can do it, my friend.

>what excercises can fatties lile us do to see results in the coming months
I think it's less about exercise and more about eating less calories. What's easier, burning 300 calories or not eating a bag of chips? It's the latter.

>What is the best way for skinny fats to lose fat?
I heard somewhere that it's easier to lose fat if you put on some muscle first (thus, increasing you're body weight), then cutting. Something about how the body wants to maintain it's current weight, so putting on some muscle makes it easier to lose fat later, but it's also true that if you have a high body fat percentage, you gain more fat during a bulk. Any user what to weigh in?

Just got back from the gym for the first time in three months, gonna go on a cut tomorrow. My last one failed because first semester of college stressed me out. Hopefully I'll be able to handle it through next semester.
Anyone got any tips?

meal prep, drink water till your piss is near-clear, and don't go to be hungry brah

bed*

thanks. What do you recommend if I feel hungry at night? Just a salad?

if you meal prep in tandem (which is what you should be doing), stagger your meals to where you'll likely be hungry an hour before bed, then eat a small meal

one chicken breast, broccoli, brown rice as an example. if you're hungry after that, eat a banana or some other fruit

brotip: peel and freeze bananas in a tupperware container for healthy "ice cream"

also, you should be drinking plenty of water. we've all heard of GOMAD, right? try GOWAD instead. you don't have to go full autismo and drink the whole fucking gallon if you can't without vomiting, but you should be damn well trying to throughout the day

I started on Halloween. It's been really easy so far. Down almost 20lbs so far with 20 more to go.

I'm scared to start lifting and I don't have any friends to help show me proper technique.

just fucking do it brah

go search scott herman on youtube and check his instructional videos on exercises. then do the best you can at the gym

The last 42 years were just preparation for this year. T-this year I'm sure I'll be successful.

Lost 12kg at end of last year, would like to lose another 15kg to put me at 85kg.

Went to the gym this morning. Will be running again.

Definitely been slowing my own progress by snacking too much in the evening and not watching my portion control around dinner.

We're all gonna make it brahs.

fuck off with your new years resolution bullshit. we both know your just kidding yourself.

Start now, don't delay progress out of fear and don't worry about being considered a resolutioner. No one irl cares.

You'll get good gym deals now and they'll probably include some free PT sessions who can show you the ropes.

Otherwise, start off on the free weights and gradually add machines in when you research how to use them (I do this) or watch someone else use them.

Most are pretty simple despite their appearance.

I've been on a cut since July. 320lbs down to 275. Stagnated over the last month as I keep drinking or fucking myself over with munchies after I get high. Also had a knee operation so I've been virtually unable to exercise. But I started baby lifts two days ago and I'm keen to get my diet on track. I find it easier to get my diet on track when I'm lifting so I'm not just wasting my time. Wish me luck behs

yep, already started in the end of 2016

slow, but steady

Good luck mate. let the forces be with you

Been drinking more water and gonna start avoiding carbs starting tomorrow .flatmates with my dad and Im going to beg him to not buy food that will hinder me.

Is it okay to try to force my parents eating habits to change for my health?

I was thinking about putting in place some kind of reward or present from me to him every week that i stay strict to my diet.

he enjoys history documentaries and reading. Likes playing sports with me but i can tell he wouldnt want to do that unless I'm with him playing

Are you me? 320 to 260 since August but the last month has been nothing but miller light and weed. Just started lifting 3 days ago.

How tall are you?

im down to 180lbs from 220lbs (early summer)

last month i have been unable to progress towards the goal (174lbs) but i will make this happen in january for fucking sure

we all gonna make it

of course, just like last year
and the one before that
and the one before that
and the one before that
and the one before that
and the one before that

It doesn't matter if you avoid carbs. The way your body works, basically any food you eat work as carbs. Eating carbs is just the most efficient way for your body to "grab" the energy from the food.

In case you didn't know, also, you can still gain fat from foods with no fat.

To expand on this, proteins and fats will fill you up longer than carbs, if it makes you feel better. A big reason of why people think carbs are unhealthy are because people are eating unhealthy carbs like snack cakes or wonder bread. You don't have to cut carbs from your diet, just cut unhealthy carbs/

Start now or else you willl become a skinny fat.

Cutting is easy as shit, user.

Stick to high fiber, high protein produce and starches (brown rice, oats) and lean meat. Start a spreadsheet.

Black coffee will also be your friend if you let it.

I've only been fat for about a year, haven't been fat since high school, only lost the weight so I could join Army at 19, had a ton of help from recruiter.
How is it losing the weight at 25 (2 years out of military)? Gonna try 6 months loss like I did in high school (lost 70lbs in 6 months to get in). How do you get through it alone? Most of weight lost and gainz were attributed to having a partner, the only fitness friend I have is a female friend who doesn't lift.