OHHHHH DADDY

>OHHHHH DADDY

Other urls found in this thread:

opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/freud-as-philosopher/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>HIGH LEVEL OF DISCOURSE

>Freud bashing in 2018.

Reminder that he was right about literally everything and even though psychoanalysis isn't 'scientific' or falsifiable, its true. Dude was a fucking genius.

No brainlets in this thread

I’m not bashing him though

ur mum

let´s see, how should I tell you this?

I never knew how badly I needed a Chag Jung vs Virgin Freud meme, until this very moment.

you will get laughed out of the room if you unironically shill Freudian ideas in psychology anymore
they still teach the basics, but with a giant caveat that only a minority still believe his bullshit. This applies to America anyway, I cant speak for the rest of the world

I'm on it. Have been wanting to do this exact thing for months.

There's literally nothing wrong with my girlfriend calling me "Daddy" or "Papi" while we make love.

opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/freud-as-philosopher/

This is a neat opinion piece that reflects more or less how I felt about the little bit of Freud I've read.

Most social “science” studies fail repeatability tests so don’t worry, everyone else is laughing at those psychologists

Pretty much this.

>having a spic gf

>having a hand gf

it's weird as fuck.

it's hot as fuck, basically because we were fucking you know

Says the 4channer with even stranger fetishes

I have a boyfriend, but he's white.

>something almost every normalfag does is weird

Not very good, but it was done on a rush I guess

Shes pretty much telling you shes only fucking you because she has father issues.

>a swarthy latina will never shriek "AY PAPI" as you thrust into her
just end me now, lads

>aspe-chan
My nigger

Jung was a schizo faggot

Is his cigar a phallic symbol?

Of course it is. Freud isn't exempt from being psychoanalysed and he knows it. His love of cigars is more than just a recreational hobby, it his sublimated desire to suck cocks.